Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hunter Biden's Upcoming Film
The information found on Hunter's laptop was kept hidden to most of the public until after the election. However, it is now being released in a movie that will show Hunter's "wildlife and dodgy business dealings". 

I saw a poll where around 80% of democrats who voted for Biden said they would not have if they had known about what Hunter had been up to. 
Hopefully, now the rest of the country will see the information I, and others, were trying to get to the public. 

For those who don't want to wait, there are threads here on RN that tell what was on his laptop. We knew two years ago what the public is just now about to learn. 

Quote:More bad news for the Biden family.

Film producers Phelim McAleer and Ann McElhinney have announced that they are releasing a film exposing Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, for his “wildlife and dodgy business dealings.”
The film, which is titled “My Son Hunter,” and will feature Hunter Biden’s alleged drug abuse, alcohol abuse, and corrupt business dealings.

“The media and big tech covered up the bombshell report by The New York Post that showed the depth of corruption in the Biden family,” McAleer said in a statement.
“The truth deserves to be told and it needs to be seen by as many people as possible. An entertaining and enjoyable movie is the best way to tell the story of the Biden family’s corruption and to ensure as many people are educated about this as possible. If the media won’t do their jobs, we’ll do it for them,” McAleer added.
McElhinney continued, “This is an incredibly fascinating story. It’s ‘Austin Powers’ meets ‘King Lear’ with a dash of ‘House of Cards.’ The story is so compelling that viewers on both sides of the aisle will find it incredibly entertaining.”

Check out what the Daily Wire reported:
McAleer and McElhinney have worked as husband-and-wife to produce films such as “Gosnell: The Trial Of America’s Biggest Serial Killer” and “Obamagate The Movie.”
Their next endeavor will chronicle the “elitist party lifestyle, dodgy business dealings, family drama, and corruption” of Hunter Biden.
No actors have yet been announced for the upcoming film, but Laurence Fox from the Netflix series “Victoria” and “Becoming Jane” has said he has been approached about playing the role of Hunter Biden in the upcoming film.

McAleer and McElhinney explained that their motivation behind the movie lies behind the media and Big Tech’s effort to censor negative news surrounding the Biden family.

“This is a story that has to come out. This is a story that needs to be known by everyone,” McElhinney said during a fundraising video for the film.

The Daily Wire continues:
News stories about Hunter Biden faced significant censorship by major media outlets and social media platforms in the lead-up to the 2020 presidential election. Twitter locked The New York Post’s social media for weeks for publishing a story sourced from Hunter Biden’s alleged laptop about his business dealings in China. Neither Hunter nor Joe Biden has denied the authenticity of the laptop, now believed to be in possession of the FBI.
Facebook also restricted the story, and major media companies declined to report on the allegations. NPR, a taxpayer-funded outlet, justified its decision not to cover the allegations against Hunter and Joe, then a candidate for president of the United States, in a series of Twitter posts.

“Why haven’t you seen any stories from NPR about the NY Post’s Hunter Biden story?” NPR wrote. “We don’t want to waste our time on stories that are not really stories, and we don’t want to waste the listeners’ and readers’ time on stories that are just pure distractions.”
The federal investigation into Hunter Biden’s “tax affairs” is reportedly “active and ongoing.”

Source
Timing is everything. Since the Left censored the story out of existence in the runup to the last election, they need to produce and release this film at just the right time to inform the populace prior to the next election, but not so soon that it gets pushed out of the news cycle - and the public mind - before election day.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Could be a great impetus to remove Joe and get Kamala on the throne. 

Timing indeed. Just waiting for all the talking heads to turn. And those who will gobble it up like yesterday never happened. Should be interesting.
Good. The truth about this comes to daylight for everyone to see.

But i will not be watching this film. I already know that doing that would cause me severe nausea.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(03-19-2021, 02:26 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Could be a great impetus to remove Joe and get Kamala on the throne. 

Timing indeed. Just waiting for all the talking heads to turn. And those who will gobble it up like yesterday never happened. Should be interesting.

AGREED... The Republicans or conservatives can only be pushed just so far, remember that. If Kamala shows up as POTUS ....then ALL hell will break loose... just my opinion. But I believe all us Racist misogynist, commy bible thumping, nazi, depraved, what was that the Dims called us, the 'dispicibles' or something like that........ well we collectively will have had enough and chain link and razor wire will fail to stop the Tsunami of contempt and pay-back. She will not Stand, you can be sure of that. 
Reconciliation, we won't make that mistake. The gloves will be off. It may all end in self nuked smoke and ash...

after all, we are nowhere in Bible prophecy, wonder why ?
Oh yea, just remembered... "The Deplorables" that's us...
(03-19-2021, 04:23 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 02:26 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Could be a great impetus to remove Joe and get Kamala on the throne. 

AGREED... The Republicans or conservatives can only be pushed just so far, remember that. If Kamala shows up as POTUS ....then ALL hell will break loose... just my opinion. But I believe all us Racist misogynist, commy bible thumping, nazi, depraved, what was that the Dims called us, the 'dispicibles' or something like that........ well we collectively will have had enough and chain link and razor wire will fail to stop the Tsunami of contempt and pay-back. She will not Stand, you can be sure of that. 
Reconciliation, we won't make that mistake. The gloves will be off. It may all end in self nuked smoke and ash...

after all, we are nowhere in Bible prophecy, wonder why ?
Oh yea, just remembered... "The Deplorables" that's us...

I prefer to be referred to as a Neanderthal.  tinybiggrin