Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The N-word
One of the redeeming aspects of the marriage of Harry and Meghan is how it mentally tortures the woke from time to time.

Quote:American Vogue is branded 'absurd' for claiming word 'niggling' in Meghan Markle Mail headline is a racist insult

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...nsult.html

The good news is, we won't fall to communism here.

The bad news is, the nation will collapse from rank, collective stupidity before then. tinysure 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(03-17-2021, 07:36 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: One of the redeeming aspects of the marriage of Harry and Meghan is how it mentally tortures the woke from time to time.

Quote:American Vogue is branded 'absurd' for claiming word 'niggling' in Meghan Markle Mail headline is a racist insult

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...nsult.html

The good news is, we won't fall to communism here.

The bad news is, the nation will collapse from rank, collective stupidity before then. tinysure 

Cheers
The sort of people who dont know the differents between masticate and masturbate. Still it must make there oral sex life "interesting"
(03-17-2021, 11:53 AM)Wallfire Wrote: The sort of people who don't know the difference between masticate and masturbate. Still it must make their oral sex life "interesting"

Unless all of this racial-crap in the media is done as tongue-in-cheek and the dying MSM now know their
customers know that the jig is up.
tinyhuh

Ginger hair and African-American, these have been on the MSM's minority-victim list for quite some time
and are more optically-friendly than physical/mentally disability or pet abuse. The 'victim' can be beautiful
and wealthy, with a privileges the average person can only dream of, but with right manipulation of words,
can still be seen as bullied and down-trodden.

But if you're living in a world where a wheelchair is a must, show your emotions by swaying your head
back and forth and speak like a drunken slowed-down record, you cannot fully purvey your assumed
feeling of oppression that the same MSM have created. Also sound-bites become a problem.

Another rather-old scheme of the rich to keep your targeting askew.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I've never heard anybody call anybody else "niggling". 

But then again I get all my news and insight from American Vouge so I don't know what to think now.
Wanna know what?

If i say how i really feel. About immigration, race, skin color... I am going to get called racist IMMEDIATELY. Well, not here, rogue people are way smarter than an average online forum. You see beyond facades.

Black man this... White cop that... Well guess what? it was a man and a cop. The ones (usually left wingers) who see racism everywhere, create racism by emphasizing race. Fuck skin color! It does not mean anything. Not a single fucking thing.

"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
SONOFAuglyonionpayer

Wait what!

My spillen mistooks is showin.

Goes to show.

Poor comment.

My king regards,

Bally
(03-18-2021, 04:52 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: Wanna know what?

If i say how i really feel. About immigration, race, skin color... I am going to get called racist IMMEDIATELY. Well, not here, rogue people are way smarter than an average online forum. You see beyond facades.

Black man this... White cop that... Well guess what? it was a man and a cop. The ones (usually left wingers) who see racism everywhere, create racism by emphasizing race. Fuck skin color! It does not mean anything. Not a single fucking thing.

Fin, this is priceless and so true.   My niece--white married to a black guy--said we should ask black people how we "can do better".  Geez, sure.   Right after I get to tell a black person how they can do better as a black, which most would agree would be pretty darned presumptuous and racist. Everyone is an individual and do not take the blame for the assholes within their community, nor the blame for what their ancestors did without their consent. And heck, not everyone has ancestors who engaged in historical shit shows. I love her, him and their kids, but I am definitely not engaging in racism directed toward my own race.

And you're right about cops. There are assholes within that community, like all communities, but most of them care nothing about race, religion, etc., etc. They care about what the other person is doing right there, right then, and their primary objective is to go home after the shift.