Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Violence erupts after officer-involved shooting
[Image: 157073b3680448789a8860f75bd8b91c.png]

The clash comes after a series of tense episodes in Milwaukee involving residents and police, including one just before the Fourth of July weekend near Sherman Park.

Quote:A standoff between police and an angry crowd turned violent Saturday night in the hours after a Milwaukee police officer shot and killed an armed suspect during a foot chase on the city's north side.

After an hours-long confrontation with officers, police reported at 10:15 p.m. that a gas station at N. Sherman Blvd. and W. Burleigh St. was set on fire. Police said firefighters could not for a time get close to the blaze because of gunshots.

Later, fires were started at businesses — including a BMO Harris Bank branch, a beauty supply company and O'Reilly Auto Parts stores — near N. 35th and W. Burleigh streets, a grim and emphatic Mayor Tom Barrett said. He spoke at a midnight news conference at the District 3 police station at N. 49th St. and W. Lisbon Ave.

He and Common Council President Ashanti Hamilton pleaded with the public for calm. Barrett promised a strong police presence in coming days.

The mayor said some involved in the disturbances took to social media early in the evening to encourage others to come out and participate in trouble-making. He said many of them were young people, and he urged parents to keep tight reins on their children to avoid a repeat of Saturday night.

"Our police officers are doing everything they can to restore order," he said. But he said everyone needed to help restore calm.

"If you love your son, if you love your daughter, text them, call them, pull them by their ears, get them home."

Source

One thing that I simply do not understand, Ferguson comes to mind, is why in the hell do these people insist on burning the damn businesses down???
What is the point of it?
All they are doing is hurting their own community.

Their anger should be directed at the police, not the people who help support the community by opening a business there.
Now their employees are going to be out of a job, no thanks to this barbaric mentality of "hey, let's burn this town down"

Of course, many of these young black teens get off on violence and thrive on tearing/burning shit up.
So any excuse they can find, they will use it to their advantage to cause mayhem.

And IMO, anyone who promotes violence on social media, encouraging others to join in the chaos, causing more destruction to the area and stress to the residents, ought to be held personally responsible for instigating more trouble.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Meh..... call in puff ..... couple passes .... problem solved .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Man, so many things going on here. I grew up in this area, I went to school about a block from where this happened. tinycrying

I also am the little brother to a sister that is a police officer here, so I can say for the first time (through all of the Ferguson type riots throughout the years) this hit waaay too damn close to home. The city is crumbling under poverty and un-employment, and it all starts with MPS.

Milwaukee Public School system is (and has been) a disaster. When I was growing up the only way I could get in a school that would actually teach me anything was to go to a "gifted and talented" school (like my older sis did). But to do that, you had to have good grades AND a recommendation from your teachers. So when I made it out of 5th grade and headed to middle school I had the "grades" down, but I had a 75 year old teacher who was on his last year before retirement who didn't remember to fill out the form.

So middle school comes around and I was stuck a few FEET from where this happened going to a school that only existed as a glorified day care for the neighborhood. Every day I was taunted and threatened for being one of the few "white guys" and it became so bad that I called it quits. My mom and dad had separated when I was a young kid and she lived about 300 miles north in the middle of nowhere. I said goodbye to my dad and moved in with her just to get away from the school.

Fast forward to nowadays, they have a voucher program so kids don't have to run away. They can just enroll in a school not in their area and that pretty much ensures failing schools and neighborhoods will continue their downfall.

This (I feel) is the biggest contributor to everything going on. Kids have no guidance, no supervision, no PARENTING, and most of all, nobody to tell them to knock it the F*&K off.

The gas station that got burnt down was at the heart of another incident where a group of out-of-control teens collected on the premises so the person working fired a warning shot in the air. That brought out BLM to protest that the shop worker "must have been racist and willing to kill black kids". Un-f'n believable.

Now this? It's the same as I commented in another thread no too far back, all of this is tragic and hopefully the facts come out. If the cop shot the kid running away than that cop will have to face the music. But at the end of the day, he was running away from a traffic stop after being ordered to stop, and he had a loaded STOLEN gun from a prior burglary in Wauwatosa (suburb of MKE). How does any of that scream "poor kid was just unemployed and frustrated".

What a scary thing to have next door tinyhuh tinycrying
Hmmm, do not recall hearing about this racist crap on MSM
Oh wait, blacks can't be racist, it is only a white thang....smh

Now then, what the hell does innocent white folks got to do with their angst against cops???
Not a damn thing.

VIDEO: Milwaukee agitators shout ‘black power,’ attack white drivers

Quote:Race agitators in Milwaukee used the police shooting of an unarmed armed black man to burn down their city and attack white people.

Several videos show white drivers being stopped in the middle of the street and the “protesters” attempting to pull them out of their vehicles.

[Image: 1a501f2372e146c79174a72952604d6e.png]

-->> Trent B Twitter Page (VIDEO)

Quote:“They’re beating every white person!” one of the agitators shouted in the video. “They jumpin’ every white person.”

When the mob spotted a white driver, they attempted to block his car from passing.

“He white! Beat his sh*t!” the man yelled.

[Image: ef4d13a0f38e4e75a772b020882fc0c3.png]

Other video shows agitators shouting “Black Power!” as a gas station burned.

[Image: 1d4c3ca25d084c509787ee71b6d78d88.png]

-->>(VIDEO) Baltimore BLOC Twitter

Others bragged on Twitter they were going out to “loot white owned businesses” and waved a gun in front of his cell phone camera. They even created the “MilwaukeeLootCrew” hashtag.

[Image: ed3fa7bdf24e451b92a3e106b7b7a6f0.png]

Man, this ignorant shit just pisses me off!! smallnotamused

They need to learn from the Gay community on how to properly hold protests.
The LGBT people are able to get their word out without looting and burning the town down, in a respectful manner.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(08-14-2016, 08:14 AM)senona Wrote: And IMO, anyone who promotes violence on social media, encouraging others to join in the chaos, causing more destruction to the area and stress to the residents, ought to be held personally responsible for instigating more trouble.

If you or I did it, it would be prosecuted as "incitement to riot" by a "dangerous right wing paramilitary home grown terrorist", but when a "protected class" does it, it's just called "Saturday night" by "boys who will be boys".

That's why I'm voting for Trump - he calls shit like he sees it for better or for worse, and takes the wind right out of the sails of the dangerous level of "political correctness" the country finds itself mired in.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-15-2016, 03:21 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 08:14 AM)senona Wrote: And IMO, anyone who promotes violence on social media, encouraging others to join in the chaos, causing more destruction to the area and stress to the residents, ought to be held personally responsible for instigating more trouble.

If you or I did it, it would be prosecuted as "incitement to riot" by a "dangerous right wing paramilitary home grown terrorist", but when a "protected class" does it, it's just called "Saturday night" by "boys who will be boys".

That's why I'm voting for Trump - he calls shit like he sees it for better or for worse, and takes the wind right out of the sails of the dangerous level of "political correctness" the country finds itself mired in.
That's Right and I Agree With Trump,,,,,,,,,
[Image: trump.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Milwaukee, I don't know if you folks feel the same way about guns and protecting you and your family and your property to include your car as we do in Arizona.

But if those Thugs tried to attack us in our car or in the Suburbs as they wanted to do, they'd be a lot more Dead Thugs to hold Funerals For!
Arizona Self-Defense with Deadly Force.

In Arizona, you are justified in threatening or using deadly physical force against another if a reasonable person would believe that deadly physical force is immediately necessary to protect yourself against the other’s use, or attempted use, of unlawful deadly physical force against you.  

For example, if someone is threatening you with deadly force, such as a knife, bat, or a gun, you may use a level of physical force which may kill them in order stop them from harming you.  However, deadly physical force does not require a weapon.  If someone has you pinned down and is choking you, you would probably be justified in using deadly force to protect yourself.
The police and prosecutors look at many factors when deciding whether or not the use of deadly force is justified in a self-defense situation.  If a lone 140 pound woman is being physically attacked by a 250 pound unarmed man, the woman may be justified in using deadly physical force to defend herself.  The prosecutor is going to consider the reasonableness of the use of force in deciding whether to prosecute. 
 If a reasonable person would believe that the use of deadly force was necessary for the woman to protect herself, then it would be justified.
Arizona Stand Your Ground
Here is the supposedly controversial part of the law.  You do not have a duty to retreat before threatening or using deadly physical force if you are in a place where you may legally be and you are not engaged in an unlawful act.  
Surprised? 
All that Stand Your Ground means is that you do not have to run away if you would be otherwise justified to use deadly force.

So, Come on to My State and Star Your Bull-Shit when Some Thug Get Killed For Not Dropping That Weapon They Had No Reason To have.
Quote:Videos purportedly recorded during racially charged riots in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, over the weekend appear to show rioters targeting “white” people for beatings.

“Hey, they beating up every white person!” one rioter can be heard screaming.

The rioters can also be heard yelling, “Yeah, they white, get their ass,” and, “He white, beat his head, bitch!”

The protests in Milwaukee were sparked when an police officer fatally shot Sylville Smith, a 23-year-old black man. According to the Milwaukee Police Department, Smith was armed at the time of the incident. Milwaukee police have yet to identify the officer who shot Smith but have revealed that the officer is also black.
Source

That's Right come to our Suburb and Try and Start A Fire,,,,, PLEASE!
Quote:“Burning down s**t ain’t gonna help nothin’!” she yelled, referring to the rioting that ended with six businesses being burned down and the summoning of the National Guard. “You’re burning down s**t we need in our community. Take that s**t to the suburbs! Burn that s**t down!”
Source

What you want the Rich To Just Give You Money? REALLY! You Lazy Worthless Piece Of Shit!
Quote:“It’s sad because, you know, this is what happen because they not helping the black community,” the unidentified man told the station on video, soon adding that “the rich people they got all this money and they not, like you know, try and give us none.”
Source

Come on over here Ass-Hole, I'l give you What You Have Coming! tinyangry
guohuaMilwaukee, I don't know if you folks feel the same way about guns and protecting you and your family and your property to include your car as we do in Arizona.

But if those Thugs tried to attack us in our car or in the Suburbs as they wanted to do, they'd be a lot more Dead Thugs to hold Funerals For!
Arizona Self-Defense with Deadly Force.

In Arizona, you are justified in threatening or using deadly physical force against another if a reasonable person would believe that deadly physical force is immediately necessary to protect yourself against the other’s use, or attempted use, of unlawful deadly physical force against you.  

For example, if someone is threatening you with deadly force, such as a knife, bat, or a gun, you may use a level of physical force which may kill them in order stop them from harming you.  However, deadly physical force does not require a weapon.  If someone has you pinned down and is choking you, you would probably be justified in using deadly force to protect yourself.
The police and prosecutors look at many factors when deciding whether or not the use of deadly force is justified in a self-defense situation.  If a lone 140 pound woman is being physically attacked by a 250 pound unarmed man, the woman may be justified in using deadly physical force to defend herself.  The prosecutor is going to consider the reasonableness of the use of force in deciding whether to prosecute. 
 If a reasonable person would believe that the use of deadly force was necessary for the woman to protect herself, then it would be justified.
Arizona Stand Your Ground
Here is the supposedly controversial part of the law.  You do not have a duty to retreat before threatening or using deadly physical force if you are in a place where you may legally be and you are not engaged in an unlawful act.  
Surprised? 
All that Stand Your Ground means is that you do not have to run away if you would be otherwise justified to use deadly force.

So, Come on to My State and Star Your Bull-Shit when Some Thug Get Killed For Not Dropping That Weapon They Had No Reason To have.
Quote:Videos purportedly recorded during racially charged riots in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, over the weekend appear to show rioters targeting “white” people for beatings.

“Hey, they beating up every white person!” one rioter can be heard screaming.

The rioters can also be heard yelling, “Yeah, they white, get their ass,” and, “He white, beat his head, bitch!”

The protests in Milwaukee were sparked when an police officer fatally shot Sylville Smith, a 23-year-old black man. According to the Milwaukee Police Department, Smith was armed at the time of the incident. Milwaukee police have yet to identify the officer who shot Smith but have revealed that the officer is also black.
Source

That's Right come to our Suburb and Try and Start A Fire,,,,, PLEASE!
Quote:“Burning down s**t ain’t gonna help nothin’!” she yelled, referring to the rioting that ended with six businesses being burned down and the summoning of the National Guard. “You’re burning down s**t we need in our community. Take that s**t to the suburbs! Burn that s**t down!”
Source

What you want the Rich To Just Give You Money? REALLY! You Lazy Worthless Piece Of Shit!
Quote:“It’s sad because, you know, this is what happen because they not helping the black community,” the unidentified man told the station on video, soon adding that “the rich people they got all this money and they not, like you know, try and give us none.”
Source

Come on over here Ass-Hole, I'l give you What You Have Coming! tinyangry

Yep ..... with what I currently carry would be problem solved in very short order ...... wont hesitate to send them to whatever skyfairy they believe in ...... probably damn good thing am not in states ....... not have that problem over here in civilization .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

My theory..

the riots are staged to punish and discredit a certain sheriff

Massive hack of Soros files released

Quote:The files of George Soros’s Open Society Institute have been hacked over a period of years, with 2,576 just published on the mysterious DCLeaks site.  Soros, the master manipulator of governments who pulls the strings at the State Department, will face unprecedented scrutiny.  Alex Pfeiffer of the Daily Callersummarized the range of material.

Quote:The documents are from multiple departments of Soros’ organizations. Soros’ the Open Society Foundations seems to be the group with the most documents in the leak. Files come from sections representing almost all geographical regions in the world, “the President’s Office”, and something named SOUK.
There are documents dating from at least 2008 to 2016. In June, the Open Society Foundations also had several documents leaked by DCLeaks. Bloomberg reported that the foundation notified the Federal Bureau of Investigation to the hacking.
[Image: 196950_5_.gif]
As Zero Hedge reported 3 days ago, this is not the first we have known of the hack of Soros files. And the conventional wisdom that the DCLeaks site is a Russian operation may be harder to believe now:
Quote:...it appears that the "Trump as a Kremlin pawn" news cycle is over, and is being replaced with one that prepares the world for a George Soros email dump; needless to say that particular news cycle will be far more complex to frame as benefiting Putin. (snip)
To be sure, that Soros had been hacked is nothing new to our readers. We first reported about it last June, in an article which revealed Soros as the mastermind behind the 2014 Ukraine presidential coup, titled "Hacked Emails Expose George Soros As Ukraine Puppet-Master." However that particular hack got no coverage in the broader press.  The fact that it is finally coming to light suggests that something far bigger is expected to be disclosed by the hacker group.
What is perhaps more notable is that the Soros hack was actually conducted over a year ago, by a group calling itselfcyber-berkut as we showed last summer, something which will not make it to the official narrative because this particular group is a bunch of disgruntled hacktivists operating out of Ukraine, who have been for the past two years protesting the CIA-produced 2014 coup in their country. Which is how they stumbled upon Soros.
Considering that the original Soros hackers were Ukrainians, something which wouldn't play too well in this scripted attempt to start another scandal with Russia, it is very likely that DCLeaks is simply a mere aggregator of previously leaked information, in an attempt to become a smaller version of Wikileaks. That possibility, however, will also hardly be touched. After all, the experts have already made up their mind.
Identity of the hackers notwithstanding, the real question then becomes what will be the fallout from the Soros hack:
In the case of Soros’s Open Society, hackers stole a trove of documents after accessing the foundation’s internal intranet, a system called Karl, according to a person familiar with its internal investigation. On August 3, the DCLeaks.com Twitter account tweeted “Check George Soros’s OSF plans to counter Russian policy and traditional values,” attaching a screenshot of a $500,000 budget request for an Open Society program designed to counter Russian influence among European democracies.
The hackers may have had access the foundations’ network for nearly a year, according to another person familiar with the investigation. Although Open Society has about 800 full-time staff, as many as 7,000 people have access to Karl, which is used to circulate draft program proposals, budgets and other internal documents.
Of course a far simpler explanation than accusing Putin, is that actual "leaker" or "hacker" is a disgruntled current or former Soros employee, among these 7,000 people with full access. Alas, the wheels of the narrative are already in motion, and with Russia accused of hacking not only the DNC, but a NATO general and now, Soros too, it is only a matter of time before the diplomatic fallout escalates to a new and dangerous level, an escalation which takes place just as Turkey is pivoting fully toward Russia, and isprepared to enter into both monetary and defensive ties with the Kremlin, in what would be the biggest humiliation for NATO in its history.
Whoever is doing the leaking, I look forward to analysis of the Soros machine.

A controversial black sheriff clashes with the city's white police chief in Milwaukee

Quote:A controversial black sheriff clashes with the city's white police chief in Milwaukee

[Image: 750x422]
Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke was one of the few black speakers at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. (Dominick Reuter / AFP/Getty Images)

[Image: 70x70]Jaweed Kaleem Contact Reporter

As riots raged in Milwaukee, the county sheriff took to Twitter.

"Black LIES matter," David Clarke wrote to his quarter-million followers, ridiculing the Black Lives Matter movement.
The protesters, he tweeted later, were part of a “culturally dysfunctional underclass” and were responding to “inane provocation.”

His taunts stood in sharp contrast to the message being sent out by the Milwaukee police chief. Speaking on local television, Edward Flynn laid out the facts of the shooting that had ignited the unrest, then said he was heading to a meeting with local black pastors to plead for their help.

It was "very important that those people that are in the neighborhood are constantly giving a message of peace and civility," Flynn said. "Nothing is being accomplished through acts of violence."

In racially charged Milwaukee, the two most prominent law enforcement officials — whose jurisdictions overlap — are proving that race is anything but simple. Clarke is black. Flynn is white.

[Image: 400x225]
Black officer in Milwaukee shooting joined force as teenage cadet in program with diversity recruiting goal

They have clashed with each other for years over the roots of mistrust between police and black residents and how to quell increasing violence in a city with some of the deepest racial inequalities in the country.

Clarke, a conservative, argues that downtrodden blacks are largely to blame for their own plight and that “black-on-black violence” is a bigger problem than mistreatment of blacks by police. In turn, he has taken a get-tough, lock-em-up approach to policing, including the use of military equipment.

He has blamed Flynn for increases in violent crime in Milwaukee, saying the city's police force should hire more officers to crack down harder on crime. Clarke has also encouraged citizens to arm themselves.

Flynn, a liberal, sees the anger of the black residents as a product of poverty and decades of official neglect and believes the biggest gains will come from increased cooperation between officers and the community. He has belittled Clarke’s proposals and argued that allowing people to carry concealed weapons has increased deaths from gun violence.

Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn speaks at a news conference Oct. 15, 2014, about the fatal shooting of a mentally ill black man, Dontre Hamilton, by a white officer. (Mike De Sisti / Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
Their disagreements have come to a head on a national stage this week as Milwaukee grapples with the aftermath of the police killing of a 23-year-old black man, Sylville Smith, a case that itself complicates the narrative that has dominated a national debate over policing and race.

Authorities say Smith had taken off on foot after a traffic stop and turned toward an officer while raising a gun. Mayor Tom Barrett says he has seen a photograph showing that Smith was armed. Smith's family says he sometimes carried a gun but doubts that he would have raised it at an officer.

The officer who fired the fatal shots was also black, and according to Smith’s family, the two men knew each other from high school.

[Image: 400x225]
Grandfather says Milwaukee police shooting victim had mental health issues
The state justice department is investigating the shooting and plans to release a video from the body camera of the officer, according to a spokeswoman, though she said there was no timeline for making it public.

In interviews, the two law enforcement leaders had little nice to say about each other.

"He's not from here," Clarke said of Flynn, calling him “political” and “arrogant.”

"Nobody has got more to say about law enforcement and less to do with it," Flynn said of Clarke, calling him a self-serving man who seeks “celebrity.”

Clarke, who describes himself as the “people’s sheriff,” rarely leaves home without his cowboy hat and likes to ride his horse through the city.

A frequent guest on conservative talk shows and a Donald Trump supporter, he was one of five black speakers at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, where he denounced Black Lives Matter as “anarchy.”

On the day Smith was killed, Clarke tweeted that the reaction was overblown and misguided: “Four murdered, 9 shot in Milwaukee Fri night/Sat morning. Silence. 1 cop kills an ARMED black guy & riots break out?”

The son of an Army paratrooper-turned-postal-worker and a secretary for the city’s public schools, Clarke grew up in one of the two black families in a white community about a 12-minute drive from Sherman Park, the black neighborhood where rioters burned buildings and smashed police cars over the weekend.

He's not from here.
— Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, on city Police Chief Edward Flynn

He joined the city’s Police Department at 21 and rose through the ranks for more than two decades to become the head of its intelligence division, earning a reputation as being loud and flashy.

Clarke left the city police after the governor appointed him sheriff in 2002 to fill a vacancy. With wide support from the mostly white, mostly Republican Milwaukee suburbs, he has kept the job through four elections.

Now 59, he oversees about 350 deputy sheriffs and 500 corrections officers in a jurisdiction that stretches 1,190 square miles and includes about a million people. His deputies are responsible for patrolling county parks, highways and the airport in the city of Milwaukee. A sheriff would typically oversee everyday policing in unincorporated areas. Milwaukee County has none.

Clarke called poverty a “major issue” in Milwaukee but blamed liberal politicians, social welfare programs and black people for it.

Flynn, in contrast, expressed empathy for blacks who say they are angry about police shootings and living conditions. “The neighborhoods that depend on us the most” and where officers end up the most, he said, "are also the ones that have been the most historically ignored.”

The son of a paralyzed World War II veteran and a library worker, Flynn was 23 when he joined the police force in Hillside Township, N.J. He went on be police chief in several East Coast cities and later served as secretary of public safety in Massachusetts.

He arrived in Milwaukee in 2008 after being recruited by a Democratic-appointed city commission. His responsibilities include street policing, traffic enforcement and responding to crime across the 96-square-mile city of 600,000 people.

Nobody has got more to say about law enforcement and less to do with it.
— Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn, on county Sheriff David Clarke

The 68-year-old chief pointed to large racial disparities in income and education levels and suggested that such factors, coupled with loosened gun laws, played a role in a rising homicide rate. There were 145 murders in the city last year, a 69% increase over 2014 and the most since 1993.

“If you are a city police chief, you know all racial and social classes commit sin at the same rate…,” he said. “But public violence belongs to the poor.”

While the animosity between Clarke and Flynn has largely been a war of words, it spilled over this week into heated debate over how to respond to the riots.

Clarke asked the governor, Scott Walker, to call in the state's National Guard. Flynn, who said he was offended he wasn't consulted, pushed back. He worried that a military presence in the city would increase tensions between protesters and police.

The guard was not deployed, but 123 guard members were in the region this week awaiting commands. On Wednesday, Clarke told the governor to send them home. 

Clarke also drew scorn from Flynn for his decision to close a popular county-run park near the protests. Clarke said rioters were using it as a staging area. Flynn said the move alienated the community.

With Flynn’s agreement, Clarke had already sent 100 deputies to the neighborhood, joining 150 city police officers already there.

The differences between the two leaders were evident on Tuesday night. Some of Flynn’s black officers were out chatting with residents who attended a vigil, while Clarke’s deputies patrolled the streets in armored trucks.

Many black residents express disdain for Clarke. Flynn gets better reviews, but he has also faced serious criticism for the deaths of several black men in shootings by his officers or in their custody. The best-known case involves Dontre Hamilton, a 31-year-old mentally ill man who was shot in a park in 2014 by a white officer, who was later fired but not prosecuted. His death has become a rallying point in the Black Lives Matter movement.

As the rioting subsided this week, residents gathered in Sherman Park to mourn and talk with each other about how to improve a neighborhood where conflicts with law enforcement had become common.

Gary Conner, who is 28 and was friends with Smith, said he would start by reducing the police presence.
“This is our neighborhood,” he said. “If we are not causing violence, why are you here bothering us? If there’s none of that, you don't need to be in the neighborhood.”
Community members react Aug. 14, 2016, after several buildings in Milwaukee were destroyed during protests a day after a fatal police-involved shooting. (Armando L. Sanchez/Chicago Tribune)
jaweed.kaleem@latimes.com
 TwitterFacebook and Instagram

Copyright © 2016, Chicago Tribune
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8270]
You're either part of the solution or part of the problem. There is NO middle ground.
(08-20-2016, 08:14 PM)LadyJae Wrote:

One of these days, they are going to have to start holding these people who call out for "Burn the town down" responsible for inciting violence and encouraging it --for the loss of businesses and destruction of the community as a whole.

It hurts the community on an economic level as well as stress to the law abiding citizens .

Michael Brown's step-dad did the same thing at Ferguson.
And look what became of that situation.

If this violence keeps up, businesses will not rebuild there.
The young blacks enjoying the looting/destruction are only hurting their own people in the town.
How ignorant!!

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

They're a Special Race,,, Opps, I mean Class Of Citizens, They're The Victims,,, Yes Even When They Don't Obey The Law and Are Armed With A Weapon They Have No Right Due To Past Crime Convictions. They Refuse To Obey The Orders Of Law Enforcement,,,, But In Our P C Society Of Self Hating and Guilt Ridden Whites For A Way Of Life Over 200 hundred Years Ago, where even Blacks Owned Slaves and had some of the Largest Numbers Of Slaves, No they're Victims,,,,,, Victims Of Their Own Ignorance and Self Worth.

In My Wife Country, they'd be Beat Down, Hauled Off The A Secret Prison and Never Heard From Again!
(08-20-2016, 09:33 PM)senona Wrote: If this violence keeps up, businesses will not rebuild there.
The young blacks enjoying the looting/destruction are only hurting their own people in the town.
How ignorant!!

Not gonna happen. Obama will just sign another executive order to force small businesses to build and rebuild in those areas so that the miscreants can have a constantly refreshing supply of businesses to loot and burn. If he can force folks to buy products they neither want nor need like insurance, then there is nothing to keep him from forcing people to open their businesses in inconvenient areas.

If Hillary is elected, she will no doubt propagate O's legacy - when she's not dodging sniper fire on Bosnian tarmacs, leaving state secrets laying around on McDonald's counters with a "free, take one" sign, or pegging (don't Google it - it's not for the faint of heart) Bill in the Oval Office.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-21-2016, 01:53 AM)Ninurta Wrote: If Hillary is elected, she will no doubt propagate O's legacy - when she's not dodging sniper fire on Bosnian tarmacs, leaving state secrets laying around on McDonald's counters with a "free, take one" sign, or pegging (don't Google it - it's not for the faint of heart) Bill in the Oval Office.

LMAO.....I will take your word for it
minusculeuzi <<<-----sniper fire

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

@"Armonica_Templar" , thanks for sharing that article about the differences between Clarke and Flynn.

Yeah, some big differences in opinions alright.

Clarke is definitely straight forward and says it like it is.
While Flynn is too worried about coming off racist and does not want to be 'politically incorrect'.
The PC police would be all over him, not to mention all the black groups.

Seems like only black folks can condemn other black folks for their criminal actions without stirring up any racial tension.
While white folks usually play  the 'sympathy' card -- the thug criminal is actually a victim -- so as not to come across uncaring and bigoted.

Having said that, the MSM is partly responsible for inflaming the racial tension when there is no need.
All they focus on anymore, is cops killing blacks.
To hell with all the other murders, of black on black crime. Oh no, that makes for no ratings. Got to stir the pot, sensationalize the headlines for  ratings. pfffft.

As which Clarke noted here in a statement:

Quote:On the day Smith was killed, Clarke tweeted that the reaction was overblown and misguided: “Four murdered, 9 shot in Milwaukee Fri night/Sat morning. Silence. 1 cop kills an ARMED black guy & riots break out?”

4 murdered, 9 shot.
Yet not a word.

But oh my god, a black thug running from cop with a gun, gets national attention when killed.
Pathetic.
Race relations will never get any better with the MSM playing the race card for ratings, keeping the levels of tension high.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'