Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Season 2 episode 8 Mandalorian
Season 2 episode 8 Mandalorian had the rescue of the baby Yoda like creature. The reason I am posting this is Luke Skywalker comes to the rescue and it is the Luke of about 25 years of age. He looks as real as if he was actually standing there in front of the Mandalorian.

It will not be long, if not already, when actors will no longer be needed. As long as someone has a picture of you they can show a clip of you doing anything and the masses will probably believe it. I think they should work on a Biden avatar as anything would be better than the real thing IMO ! minusculebeercheers
(03-13-2021, 11:09 AM)727Sky Wrote: Season 2 episode 8 Mandalorian had the rescue of the baby Yoda like creature. The reason I am posting this is Luke Skywalker comes to the rescue and it is the Luke of about 25 years of age. He looks as real as if he was actually standing there in front of the Mandalorian.

It will not be long, if not already, when actors will no longer be needed. As long as someone has a picture of you they can show a clip of you doing anything and the masses will probably believe it. I think they should work on a Biden avatar as anything would be better than the real thing IMO ! minusculebeercheers

your right, cgi is big in the entertainment industry and has been growing for years and will only get bigger. although they can make a character likeable, dislikeable through voice actors. they can never replace the personality and skill that real actors bring to the craft.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Anything Star Wars, I'm there. I thought Luke showing up was awesome. 

But you are right. Pretty soon celebrities' will simply charge for their likeness. Maybe some voice over dubs. 

And BAM! John Wayne and Jakie Chan co-staring together in 2035.
(03-14-2021, 04:03 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Anything Star Wars, I'm there. I thought Luke showing up was awesome. 

But you are right. Pretty soon celebrities' will simply charge for their likeness. Maybe some voice over dubs. 

And BAM! John Wayne and Jakie Chan co-staring together in 2035.

It really was amazing to me just how realistic Luke looked and acted. Thanks for the comment