Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rio Toilet Warning
After reading about how bad the water and just about everything else is in Rio, why would anyone Fish in the Toilet? Is this a Common Practice in Rio?
[Image: 372ACF0800000578-3738102-Fishing_is_an_a...131980.jpg] Now in China we do Squat on the Toilets, what's weird about that and How unsanitary is it to throw your Dirt Toilet Paper in the Trash?

Quote:Just in case you had big ideas and you're thinking about fishing in the toilet, while in Brazil, you can forget it!
A U.S. Olympian competing in the Rio de Janeiro games has posted a puzzling photo depicting various banned practices while using the bathroom.
Apart from the usual requests for users not to throw paper down the bowl, there is also a complete ban on fishing in the toilet.

Out of the 34 sports being held as part of the competition, neither fly-fishing nor toilet-bowl fishing are part of the lineup. 
Apart from the no fishing request, the sign also bans users from throwing trash in toilets, vomiting, standing on top of toilets to squat over the bowl and standing sideways at a urinal.
'Guess I won't be toilet fishing today,' Delle Donne posted.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Funny !

Many in my part of Asia squat over a toilet for they think putting the behind in contact with a place other bare bottoms have touched is unsanitary. Plus Asians squat better than most round eyes and have been squatting all their lives.

I would not have gone to RIO even if I were invited.. seriously..
I'm tempted to... Oh, what the heck!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=369]

EQUALS

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
A couple of months ago a guy was on the toilet and a very big python which had crawled through the sewer latched onto his dangling parts and would not let go. The wife and finally the police wrestled the snake (6 to 8 feet long judging by the pics) from the toilet.. The story made the international news and the guy was lucky he did not lose everything. Being Buddhist they did not kill the snake but sent it to a snake farm I think? Never a dull moment in the land of smiles !
(08-14-2016, 12:05 AM)727Sky Wrote: A couple of months ago a guy was on the toilet and a very big python which had crawled through the sewer latched onto his dangling parts and would not let go. The wife and finally the police wrestled the snake (6 to 8 feet long judging by the pics) from the toilet.. The story made the international news and the guy was lucky he did not lose everything. Being Buddhist they did not kill the snake but sent it to a snake farm I think? Never a dull moment in the land of smiles !

Did his wife ask "Is that a python hanging from your doo-dahs, or are you just happy to see me?"...?

(Sorry Sky, I couldn't resist! A Brit and toilet-humour... they go together!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Ack ..... just choke on drink laughing at that one .....  

Guess it was what they call a trouser snake .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

So, you think something like this?[Image: giphy.gif]
Look before you,,,,,, [Image: serpente-water.jpg]
At least the Easter Bunny Was Safe,,, Remember to turn on the lights.
[Image: easter-cartoon-easter-bunny-slipper.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]