Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jetoptera's Bladeless Propulsion System
There has been a long running thread about flying cars at ATS and to be honest everything presented in that thread has not shown any type of breakthrough that peaked my interest.

I came across the following video about the Jetoptera's Bladeless Propulsion System and golly Gee I hope this gets off the ground at an affordable price tag .  Once the batteries improve in density it can be fully electric if that is something desired...

[video=youtube] https://youtu.be/bPZI6XoHi10[/video]
Bumping because "I want to" hahah
(03-01-2021, 02:43 PM)727Sky Wrote: There has been a long running thread about flying cars at ATS and to be honest everything presented in that thread has not shown any type of breakthrough that peaked my interest.

I came across the following video about the Jetoptera's Bladeless Propulsion System and golly Gee I hope this gets off the ground at an affordable price tag .  Once the batteries improve in density it can be fully electric if that is something desired...

[video=youtube] https://youtu.be/bPZI6XoHi10[/video]

Interesting!  hahah minusculebeercheers

I want one , it would suit my style .
Dunno.  When "concepts" like this are tossed out to the public, I've come to think of them as distractions.

Flying cars are one.  Jetpacks are another.  There are others as well, that seem to have their roots in the old cartoon series "The Jetsons".

Scientists have gotten bad about pointing out some anomaly somewhere in the universe, and then hinting "maybe its aliens!".  No, they don't believe that, they just feel clever trying to act like used-car salesmen with the rest of us.

Anything and everything, it seems, to avoid having to confront the dysfunction and corruption that is tearing down our civilization. tinysure 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]