Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Pentagon Is Releasing UFO Info in 6 Months
We are DOOMED , DOOMED I TELL YE

Quote:February 22, 2021 LUFOS ConspiracyLatest postsUFO News https://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/202...h-comments

[Image: Pentagon-1-1024x585.png]
There has been a trend of the US Military releasing declassified footage depicting unidentifiable flying objects or UFOs, possibly preparing the mass public for some groundbreaking revelations in 2021! Check out today’s new video predicting the pentagon’s acknowledgement of aliens in 6 months! It’s time people learned the truth about our mysterious visitors from above and it starts right here! link

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
(02-22-2021, 06:30 PM)Wallfire Wrote: ....It’s time people learned the truth about our mysterious visitors from above and it starts right here!

I believe this 'truth' should've been displayed to the public since the fifties!

One may wonder why these aliens don't wish to show themselves and it might be a good idea for all these
whistle-blowers and inside military-guys to relate what they know about this assumed 'hidden agenda'!
minusculethumbsup
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
"They watch from behind complacent smiles whilst polishing their cutlery. Yet, with egg between the prongs"
(02-22-2021, 06:57 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 06:30 PM)Wallfire Wrote: ....It’s time people learned the truth about our mysterious visitors from above and it starts right here!

I believe this 'truth' should've been displayed to the public since the fifties!

One may wonder why these aliens don't wish to show themselves and it might be a good idea for all these
whistle-blowers and inside military-guys to relate what they know about this assumed 'hidden agenda'!
minusculethumbsup

Earlier than the fifties...

I do not wonder why they don't wish to show themselves. Humankind is simply not worth it.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9057]

Breakaway Civilizations and UFO Secrecy...
What if it is a distraction ? You know when they are planning to do evil things or are doing it allready and want to steer peoples focus to something else