Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Democrats Hire Ex-Gang Member to Lead Efforts in Protecting Slim House Majority
Quote:The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) tapped Dyjuan Tatro, the former “triggerman” for Albany’s Original Gangsta Killers, or OGK, street gang to help lead efforts in protecting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) slim majority in the House.
The DCCC, led by chairman Sean Patrick Maloney (D-NY), hired Tatro, a former New York gang member, to serve as a senior adviser for “diversity and inclusion.” He served time for “shooting two rival gang members in 2006” and was also convicted in 2011, serving six years for racketeering conspiracy, according to the New York Post.
According to the outlet, Tatro “confessed to the shootings, and to a ‘razor slashing’ of another victim in 2002 as well as to dealing drugs,” making around $12,000 per month doing so.
The DCCC has vehemently defended its decision to hire him, praising him for turning his life around. He, notably, appeared in the 2019 documentary series College Behind Bars, where inmates “seek college degrees – and a chance at redemption – while incarcerated.” He earned his bachelor’s degree through the program.

breitbart.com

A perfectly criminal hire of a perfect criminal for the position of helping to protecting a bunch of criminals.

What I wonder is, will they expunge his records or grant clemency of some kind so he can carry a piece while pursuing his new duties? Or will they merely ignore his felons and past criminal behavior and let him carry a concealed weapon?
(02-15-2021, 06:28 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:
Quote:The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) tapped Dyjuan Tatro, the former “triggerman” for Albany’s Original Gangsta Killers, or OGK, street gang to help lead efforts in protecting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) slim majority in the House.
The DCCC, led by chairman Sean Patrick Maloney (D-NY), hired Tatro, a former New York gang member, to serve as a senior adviser for “diversity and inclusion.” He served time for “shooting two rival gang members in 2006” and was also convicted in 2011, serving six years for racketeering conspiracy, according to the New York Post.
According to the outlet, Tatro “confessed to the shootings, and to a ‘razor slashing’ of another victim in 2002 as well as to dealing drugs,” making around $12,000 per month doing so.
The DCCC has vehemently defended its decision to hire him, praising him for turning his life around. He, notably, appeared in the 2019 documentary series College Behind Bars, where inmates “seek college degrees – and a chance at redemption – while incarcerated.” He earned his bachelor’s degree through the program.

breitbart.com

A perfectly criminal hire of a perfect criminal for the position of protecting a bunch of criminals.

What I wonder is, will they expunge his records or grant clemency of some kind so he can carry a piece while pursuing his new duties? Or will they merely ignore his felons and past criminal behavior and let him carry a concealed weapon.

Those are all good questions, they are Democrats/Elites and will do what ever they want, the LAW Means Nothing To them.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Not sure when the last time we had Rule of Law, but now it is Rule of Joe's Puppeteers.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

He's in good company.    smallnotamused
Glad to hear that guy found a good home. Birds of a feather and all that. 

Hey! Next time the Capital building gets invaded, this dude can get out there and shoot/slash the intruders. Lots of experience.
(02-15-2021, 06:31 PM)guohua Wrote: Those are all good questions, they are Democrats/Elites and will do what ever they want, the LAW Means Nothing To them.

I'm thinking it's right about time for the rest of us to develop the same attitude. If those sons of bitches don't have to follow the law, I see no reason I should have to, either. I'm at least as "elite" as they are, and probably a bit more.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-16-2021, 08:58 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 06:31 PM)guohua Wrote: Those are all good questions, they are Democrats/Elites and will do what ever they want, the LAW Means Nothing To them.

I'm thinking it's right about time for the rest of us to develop the same attitude. If those sons of bitches don't have to follow the law, I see no reason I should have to, either. I'm at least as "elite" as they are, and probably a bit more.

The good fellas and wise guys understand there are rules that the big boys play by and then there are the laws for the sucker citizens who trust in the legal system. They are the good guys that got wise, seems you got wise too.
I would think this Lull in Lawfulness is expanding under the Biden Kamala Administration, and will pretty much go unhindered the next four years. With all their effort spent on trying to make President Trump look a criminal, all these other rats are scurrying for position.   We had better groom some candidates for the next round of Elections in 2024, and that includes losing Nancy Pelosi somewhere deep in the Carpathian woods/forest.

IT's in your FACE......When do you claim back your Constitutional Rights