Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hell of a story (3)

If nothing else certainly some seeds for a fictional story
@"727Sky" 
Thanks, those videos look very interesting.
I'll watch them today.  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
OK, first video, No, I don't believe in that he served for 20 years and was returned and I don't believe he had a child with an Alien nor do I believe he was allowed to Pilot a ship to a conference station because he had past Infantry Training and as a Pilot why was HE so important as to be allowed in a Ambassadors Conference Area.

I just don't believe in the Career Return Program.
I do believe in our Secret Space Program,  but I think those personal are distant to stay and live the rest of their lives on another planet after their service and not allowed to return to Earth.

The guy in the second video has to think before he talks as he talks. Plus he uses easy to remember names of aliens and planets.

The first guy says there was thousands of aliens and the second guy say there is 3 aliens he knows of and the third guy says there are 57 different aliens.

I like the third guy the best, he has talked before and keeps his story accurate with what he has says in past interviews.

All the videos are informative and people can make up their own minds as to what they believe.
JMHO I'm not an expert.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@"guohua" 

Quote:and the third guy says there are 57 different aliens.

All from the Heinz Ketchup Continuum. minusculebiggrin 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(02-15-2021, 06:25 PM)guohua Wrote: OK, first video, No, I don't believe in that he served for 20 years and was returned and I don't believe he had a child with an Alien nor do I believe he was allowed to Pilot a ship to a conference station because he had past Infantry Training and as a Pilot why was HE so important as to be allowed in a Ambassadors Conference Area.

I just don't believe in the Career Return Program.
I do believe in our Secret Space Program,  but I think those personal are distant to stay and live the rest of their lives on another planet after their service and not allowed to return to Earth.

The guy in the second video has to think before he talks as he talks. Plus he uses easy to remember names of aliens and planets.

The first guy says there was thousands of aliens and the second guy say there is 3 aliens he knows of and the third guy says there are 57 different aliens.

I like the third guy the best, he has talked before and keeps his story accurate with what he has says in past interviews.

All the videos are informative and people can make up their own minds as to what they believe.
JMHO I'm not an expert.
Like you I can not believe any of it.. What motivates them to concoct such a story that they tell very well IMO. If any of it is true kinda make me feel like a reject as I could and would be a great ambassador and alien baby making machine under the right circumstances tinybiggrin !! tinyinbiglove minusculebeercheers Well in my mind, anyway.. Be my luck I would have gotten some kind of incurable alien disease ! minusculebonker
If you ever watch James Rink, he claims to be a Super Soldier who has done a number of "20 and back" programs. He has someone new almost every show that claims the same thing. 

Either this is true and it's just too much for our simple brains to accept, or the military is implanting all this into peoples' mind and making it seem so real that they really believe it. 
What kind of experiment would this serve?  Are they trying to see if they can create a "reality" for us that is just a lie?

Welcome to the Matrix!
Started watching the first video. Got to the introduction about the guy serving "off-planet". He was a pilot for the Nautilus. Went to the intergalactic space station at Jupiter. Diplomatic missions I assume. 

I know for a fact that is BS. 

If that was a counselor ship, where was the Ambassador? I would have the Captain tear the ship apart until they found those plans. In addition, I would have them bring me all the passengers. I want them Alive!

I'll see my way out.....