Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden and His Vaccine Magic
Star 
Today Joey BigGuy made a statement about getting 200 million vaccines.

He just happened to mention something about the past Administration flubbing it up.

But wait, the past Administration apparently did the exact same thing !!!

Is Joey stealing Trump's accomplishments ? Hmmm

Who's lying again ? 

Maybe the Democrat pay-off kommand structure has a clog or two 

Any "accurate" news about how the vaccine distribution is going ? 

2 articles first, then Joey talking and slobbering through his muffled mask array ..

[Image: Skull-Evil.png]     tinylaughing

LINK--> (December 11, 2020) Trump Administration purchases additional 100 million doses of COVID-19 investigational vaccine from Moderna

LINK--> (December 23, 2020) Trump Administration purchases additional 100 million doses of COVID-19 investigational vaccine from Pfizer

Quote:President Biden: "It's no secret that the vaccination program was in much worse shape than my team and I anticipated...My predecessor, to be very blunt about it, did not do his job in getting ready for the massive challenge of vaccinating hundreds of millions of Americans..." He adds, "Just this afternoon we signed a final contracts for 100 million more Moderna and 100 million more Pfizer vaccines. We were also able to move up the delivery dates with an additional 200 million vaccines to the end of July, faster than we expected."

LINK--> (Feb 11, 2021) President Biden on Vaccines
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Honestly, Trump is gone. Why does the media still have to "insert insult to Trump" in every speech, or news article they do?
I read that some of the vaccines were found stored in a ware house somewhere and ruined because they weren't kept at the correct temp. I seem to recall it was that freak governor in NY that did it. I might be wrong, but millions of vaccines were destroyed. Is that Trump's fault too? Sounds more like the State "leadership" is responsible...  morons.
(02-12-2021, 03:15 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Honestly, Trump is gone. Why does the media still have to "insert insult to Trump" in every speech, or news article they do?

No joke, it's either some serious brainwashing or mental illness.  Maybe both.
In polito-speak, the Sniffer is just putting his weight to the propaganda.
There are drugs available that supposedly assist with the horrible plague that is around the world.
These drugs don't stop people contracting the disease or hinder transmission, but are alleged to merely quash the
serious symptoms that -when aligned with ongoing already-concerning ailments, could seriously damage a human
body.

These 'vaccines' are available, which means the public have a choice and this is where Joe Biden's words come into
effect. Choice is seen as self-control and is something that those damaged people who clamour for dominance wish
to take. Choices offer a variety of answers and even positive results, this means an outcome would be arrived at by
the individual and to a power-hungry sociopath, this means their controlling schemes would be ignored.

Remember, these people who supposedly care for your feelings send total strangers to war.

We're currently living in a cartoon world where feelings override common sense and past-trust of those we hold dear.
If a loved-one attempts to convince you that you should take the wonder-drug and you refuse, a friend would still have
the same concerns, but also appreciate their friend/relation's determined selection.

However, the media portray the public as bumbling fools that have friends and relations who are at each others throats
in order to come down on the side of take the vaccine. Nobody find it odd that those with the largest platforms and the
loudest voices are all singing from the same song-sheet?

A-word-to-the-wise:
The likelihood of one individual being right increases in direct proportion to the intensity with which others are trying
to prove him/her wrong.

Certain socially-embedded traditions have been disregarded to have this cure appear and even those who are administering
this drug would in the past, be classed as a no-no by the establishment media. In the past, the enforcement delivered to the
public would have been argued against by the same news-outlets and yet, they all concur that this harsh behaviour to stifle
normal activity is acceptable.
(At the very least, an opposite opinion could garner ratings!)

Step back, see what this current situation is. It's a flu -a bad one, and we've had them before. Why as it that in 2020 -when
other political power-changes were occurring, the world is told -not asked, told to do what the global Governments demand?

Science is at odds with the benefits of this behaviour, containment (two weeks to flatten the curve, guys!) hasn't worked and
the back-tracking of the magic in these vaccines is constantly being leeched out. Test and tracing was a failure, lock-downs
are a failure and the calculations have been corrupted for media-ignored political gains.
But the song remains the same and to question the words is said to put you in the 'crazy' environs of conspiracy-theory.

'Damn, I'm wrong because everyone tells me so...?' It doesn't sound right if it's the other-way around, now does it?
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.