Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Massive Criminal Investigation into if Trump Made Premeditated Effort to Provoke Viol
Liz Cheney, the U.S. Congressperson who recently came out against Trump has made an appearance on FoxNews and made some sweeping statements !! tinyangry

She now claims there's a massive criminal investigation to determine if Trump made a premeditated effort to provoke violence !!

All going back to Jan 6th of course.

Sounds like they got to Liz recently with blackmail and/or threats.

Doesn't really make sense to out an investigation with choppy wording like she's using roflmao.

This is more BS to fan the fires coming up this week at the Senate Impeachment Trial !!

What could Liz possibly be gaining with this wild and quirky approach all of a sudden ?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Representative Liz Cheney (R-WY) said on Sunday’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday” that there is a “massive criminal investigation underway” into former President Donald Trump’s role in inciting the deadly riot at Capitol Hill on January 6.

When asked if she would vote to convict Trump, Cheney said, “If I was in the Senate, I would listen to the evidence. I think that is the role the Senate has as jurors. I would also point out that the Senate trial is a snapshot. There’s a massive criminal investigation underway. There will be a massive criminal investigation of everything that happened on Jan. 6 and in the days before.”

She continued, “People will want to know exactly what the president was doing. They will want to know, for example, if the tweet he sent out calling Vice President Pence a coward while the attack was underway, whether that tweet, for example, was a premeditated effort to provoke violence. There are a lot of questions that have to be answered, and there will be many, many criminal investigations looking at every aspect of this and everyone who was involved as there should be.”

She added, “We’ve never seen that kind of assault by a president of the United States on another branch of government, and that can never happen again.”

LINK-->  Liz Cheney: There Is Massive Criminal Investigation into if Trump Made ‘Premeditated Effort to Provoke Violence’

Watch Liz and host Chris Wallace (another outed Trump hater) really pour on the Bullshit !! 

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
OMG!  mediumfacepalm

Yeah, Liz Cheney,,,,,  kissmyassstamp &   fkoffstamp
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
There's going to even BE an impeachment trial?

Fire 'em all. We got important shit to worry about while they're engaging in a circle jerk.

I've fired more than one employee for wasting time I owned while he was supposed to be working. Fire the bunch of 'em.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’