Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Julian Assange Suggests Seth Rich – Who Was MURDERED in DC – Was Wikileaks DNC Source
Uh-oh!  tinysurprised

Quote:On July 8, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington DC. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.

Seth Rich’s father Joel told reporters, “If it was a robbery — it failed because he still has his watch, he still has his money — he still has his credit cards, still had his phone so it was a wasted effort except we lost a life.”

The Metropolitan police have posted a reward for information on Rich’s murder.

[Image: seth-rich-bloomingdale_02.jpg]

Julian Assange seems to suggest that Seth Rich was the source behind leaking to Wikileaks about the DNC emails, and he was murdered.

From the video:

Quote:
Quote:Julian Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.
Reporter: That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?
Julian Assange: No. There’s no finding. So… I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.

Source
Sure appears like a 'hit' the way it sounds.

I mean, what kind of mugger would not rob their victim of goodies....just saying.
And shot in the back no less? hmmmm

His death was for something then if he was the DNC leak.
Of course, probably cannot (will not) be proven, but still.

Whistle-blowers have a tendency to turn up dead sadly.

At least the info got out, unless he had more to follow.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'