Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy"
I think this is a first.  
https://therightscoop.com/new-secretary-...supremacy/

Does this threaten our ability to respond?   Like if China decides to finally go after Taiwan (which is looking more likely by the day to me)?   Is it an attempt to make sure everyone is in ideological lockstep with the marxists?   Is racist extremism a problem in the military?   I read the following sentence; it confused the shit out of me.   Three negatives in a row.   Taken literally, I think this sentence means there isn't a problem, but I don't think that's what the writer intended.   They were okay until the last negative.  “There wasn’t one being in the room that didn’t agree that there wasn’t a problem,” he said.  What?

I think there's racism there, but it's not limited to white racism. You should hear the stories from a white female I know who was in the army. It was so f* traumatic, she'll barely speak of her time in service to this day. She didn't have any foreign enemies to fear, only those in our ranks. Also vaguely remember reading somewhere that La Raza sent people into military service too.
(02-04-2021, 10:52 AM)drussell41 Wrote: I think this is a first.  
https://therightscoop.com/new-secretary-...supremacy/

Does this threaten our ability to respond?   Like if China decides to finally go after Taiwan (which is looking more likely by the day to me)?   Is it an attempt to make sure everyone is in ideological lockstep with the marxists?   Is racist extremism a problem in the military?   I read the following sentence; it confused the shit out of me.   Three negatives in a row.   Taken literally, I think this sentence means there isn't a problem, but I don't think that's what the writer intended.   They were okay until the last negative.  “There wasn’t one being in the room that didn’t agree that there wasn’t a problem,” he said.  What?

I think there's racism there, but it's not limited to white racism.  You should hear the stories from a white female I know who was in the army.  It was so f* traumatic, she'll barely speak of her time in service to this day.  She didn't have any foreign enemies to fear, only those  in our ranks. Also vaguely remember reading somewhere that La Raza sent people into military service too.

Whether in ideological harmony with Marxists, or just stood down, when the CCP goes after Taiwan, the US military will be out of the way, eh? Seems almost like a plan to me...

La Raza and various street gangs have been sending folks into the military for training for years, trying to improve their position in street warfare, but it seems to have had not much effect. The showing was so dismal that Antifa outsourced to foreign militaries, and got their training from Kurdish PKK and the like.

Racism is a slight problem in peacetime, but when the shit hits the fan, all you want to know is whether the guy next to you has your back or not, because you have his, and it ought to be reciprocal. Color don't matter when everyone is bleeding the same shade of red.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-04-2021, 11:21 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Whether in ideological harmony with Marxists, or just stood down, when the CCP goes after Taiwan, the US military will be out of the way, eh? Seems almost like a plan to me...

La Raza and various street gangs have been sending folks into the military for training for years, trying to improve their position in street warfare, but it seems to have had not much effect. The showing was so dismal that Antifa outsourced to foreign militaries, and got their training from Kurdish PKK and the like.

Racism is a slight problem in peacetime, but when the shit hits the fan, all you want to know is whether the guy next to you has your back or not, because you have his, and it ought to be reciprocal. Color don't matter when everyone is bleeding the same shade of red.

So the Turks are right to hate the PKK.

Hearing her stories, I wouldn't count on those folks having her back at all.   In fact, if it would help them, I could see them throwing her to the wolves. I think you're right about race not mattering when it hits the fan, but man.....there were some bad incidents in Viet Nam too.
More Democrat bullshit flying after hitting the fan blades ...

Some background ... tinylaughing

Quote:Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin ordered a service-wide "stand down" over the next 60 days to give military leaders the chance to address extremism in the ranks, after the Pentagon learned veterans and reservists were among those involved in the storming of the U.S. Capitol in January. CBS News senior investigative correspondent Catherine Herridge joins CBSN AM to talk about what this will mean in practice.

Quote:Rep. Steve Cohen, D-TN, said Trump supporters in the National Guard might 'do something' at inauguration on a CNN appearance, US Army Veteran Jeremy Hunt reacts.

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(02-04-2021, 11:52 PM)xuenchen Wrote: More Democrat bullshit flying after hitting the fan blades ...

Quote:Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin ordered a service-wide "stand down" over the next 60 days to give military leaders the chance to address extremism in the ranks, after the Pentagon learned veterans and reservists were among those involved in the storming of the U.S. Capitol in January. CBS News senior investigative correspondent Catherine Herridge joins CBSN AM to talk about what this will mean in practice.

Quote:Rep. Steve Cohen, D-TN, said Trump supporters in the National Guard might 'do something' at inauguration on a CNN appearance, US Army Veteran Jeremy Hunt reacts.

Thanks; I'll watch these tomorrow morning.
For what MHO is worth...

This is eye wash to make good on some military people being at DC on the 6th. Those that were, know the rules. If they violated them, they need to face the consequences. But the military LOVES mass punishment. One person screws up and everybody pays. Every. Single. Time. 

With the new administration vibe going on now, reactionary punishment from the top down is on level 10. Some might say this is "training" and not anything negative. Whatever it is, it has an impact on combat readiness. Time spent on class after class after class of touchy-feely is time away from what they are getting paid to do.   

I'm sure there are a few of any -ist's you care to mention in the ranks. But the military still gets along way better than most civilian organizations you care to name. You have to get along with the people you are with. You have no choice. It makes people grow.
(02-05-2021, 02:36 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: For what MHO is worth...

This is eye wash to make good on some military people being at DC on the 6th. Those that were, know the rules. If they violated them, they need to face the consequences. But the military LOVES mass punishment. One person screws up and everybody pays. Every. Single. Time. 

With the new administration vibe going on now, reactionary punishment from the top down is on level 10. Some might say this is "training" and not anything negative. Whatever it is, it has an impact on combat readiness. Time spent on class after class after class of touchy-feely is time away from what they are getting paid to do.   

I'm sure there are a few of any -ist's you care to mention in the ranks. But the military still gets along way better than most civilian organizations you care to name. You have to get along with the people you are with. You have no choice. It makes people grow.

Your thoughts are always worth hearing.

Are there rules about being in protests/demonstrations in civilian clothes on your own time?
(02-04-2021, 11:52 PM)xuenchen Wrote: More Democrat bullshit flying after hitting the fan blades ...

Unbearably insulting.
Gotta throw the hashtag out again.

#NoVolunteers

Let their radical progressives volunteer for Biden's wars.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(02-05-2021, 09:11 AM)drussell41 Wrote:
(02-05-2021, 02:36 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: For what MHO is worth...

Your thoughts are always worth hearing.

Are there rules about being in protests/demonstrations in civilian clothes on your own time?

Usually, on your off time and in civilian clothes you can go to some political things. I used to go to local city meetings and such. Hear candidates speak. No problem. However, once you get blasted on CNN for being in the military and breaking into the capital, the rules change. The driving issue is bringing any attention or discredit to the service.
This stand-down is DoD's thanks to all who spent all or part of the last 20 years on campaign in Iraq or/and Afghanistan.

THUMBS DOWN

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

And now the OTHER shoe drops. A Marxist Democrat wants to purge the US military of Conservatives once they find out who the Conservatives in the military are: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/military/ho...nJy3FiJ9n8

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-04-2021, 11:33 AM)drussell41 Wrote: So the Turks are right to hate the PKK.

Hearing her stories, I wouldn't count on those folks having her back at all.   In fact, if it would help them, I could see them throwing her to the wolves.   I think you're right about race not mattering when it hits the fan, but man.....there were some bad incidents in Viet Nam too.

Nah, the Turks are never right, not about anything. Ever. Unlike a stopped clock, they cannot manage to be right even twice a day. Mean bunch of bastards, but never right. About anything. Ever. They don't hate Kurds because of political differences, they hate them just because they are not Turks - same reason the hate Armenians, and attempted to genocide them.

The Kurds have some Marxist militant elements among them, and of course Antifa saw birds of a feather, and went to get trained and gain combat experience with those elements. Then they brought that experience back here, to OUR streets.

For use against US.