Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Turn about is fair play when things go missing!
Turn about is fair play when things go missing! Learning how to unwind and access other dimensions.

This thread continues on from this thread of mine here ...

Unwinding Time Travel Using Primordial QiGong, Herbal Alchemy And The Mandella Effect

Explanation: This thread will invoke the woo factor to the max!

As above so below and all is vibration. Book of Thoth!

Ok I once read Phages signature on TOS and it said get your facts straight and then distort them as you please so put on you science hats , sit down, shut up and hang on ... we're going out for a spin! Muhahahaha ....

Spin (physics) [wiki]

Quote:Wolfgang Pauli was the first to propose the concept of spin, but he did not name it. In 1925, Ralph Kronig, George Uhlenbeck and Samuel Goudsmit at Leiden University suggested a physical interpretation of particles spinning around their own axis.

Quote:As the name suggests, spin was originally conceived as the rotation of a particle around some axis.

Quote:Those particles with half-integer spins, such as 1/2, 3/2, 5/2, are known as fermions, while those particles with integer spins, such as 0, 1, 2, are known as bosons. The two families of particles obey different rules and broadly have different roles in the world around us. A key distinction between the two families is that fermions obey the Pauli exclusion principle; that is, there cannot be two identical fermions simultaneously having the same quantum numbers (meaning, roughly, having the same position, velocity and spin direction). In contrast, bosons obey the rules of Bose–Einstein statistics and have no such restriction, so they may "bunch together" even if in identical states. Also, composite particles can have spins different from the particles which comprise them. For example, a helium atom can have spin 0 and therefore can behave like a boson even though the quarks and electrons which make it up are all fermions.

This has profound practical applications:

We are made from fermions ...

Spin 1/2 (physics) [wiki]

Quote:In quantum mechanics, spin is an intrinsic property of all elementary particles. Fermions, the particles that constitute ordinary matter, have half-integer spin. Spin-½ particles constitute an important subset of such fermions. All known elementary fermions have a spin of ½

Quote:Particles having net spin ½ include the proton, neutron, electron, neutrino, and quarks. The dynamics of spin-½ objects cannot be accurately described using classical physics; they are among the simplest systems which require quantum mechanics to describe them. As such, the study of the behavior of spin-½ systems forms a central part of quantum mechanics.

Spin 1/2 fermions acts as spinors ... and matrices [multiple matrixes] are obviously 'dimensional'.

Quote:Unlike in more complicated quantum mechanical systems, the spin of a spin-½ particle can be expressed as a linear combination of just two eigenstates, or eigenspinors. These are traditionally labeled spin up and spin down. Because of this the quantum mechanical spin operators can be represented as simple 2 × 2 matrices. These matrices are called the Pauli matrices.

Spin 1/2 spinor picture ...

[Image: Spin_One-Half_%28Slow%29.gif]

Quote:Complex phase
A single point in space can spin continuously without becoming tangled. Notice that after a 360 degree rotation, the spiral flips between clockwise and counterclockwise orientations. It returns to its original configuration after spinning a full 720 degrees.

Mathematically, quantum mechanical spin is not described by a vector as in classical angular momentum. It is described by a complex-valued vector with two components called a spinor. There are subtle differences between the behavior of spinors and vectors under coordinate rotations, stemming from the behavior of a vector space over a complex field.

When a spinor is rotated by 360 degrees (one full turn), it becomes negative, then after a further rotation 360 degrees becomes positive again. This comes about because in quantum theory the state of a particle or system is represented by a complex probability amplitude (wavefunction) Ψ, and when the system is measured; the probability of finding the system in the state Ψ equals |Ψ|2 = Ψ*Ψ, the square of absolute value of the amplitude.

Suppose a detector, that can be rotated, measures a particle, in which the probabilities of detecting some state are affected by the rotation of the detector. When the system is rotated through 360 degrees the observed output and physics are the same as initially but the amplitudes are changed for a spin-½ particle by a factor of −1 or a phase shift of half of 360 degrees. When the probabilities are calculated the −1 is squared; (−1)2 = 1, so the predicted physics is same as in the starting position. Also in a spin-½ particle there are only two spin states and the amplitudes for both change by the same −1 factor so the interference effects are identical, unlike the case for higher spins. The complex probability amplitudes are something of a theoretical construct and cannot be directly observed.

If the probability amplitudes rotated by the same amount as the detector, then they would have changed by a factor of −1 when the equipment was rotated by 180 degrees, which when squared would predict the same output as at the start but this is wrong experimentally. If the detector is rotated by 180 degrees, the result with spin-½ particles can be different to what it would be if not rotated, hence the factor of a half is necessary to make the predictions of the theory match experiment.

Long story short ... when you turn around 360 degrees in any of the 4 dimensional planes of space/time you are literally in another dimension!

Let me break that down again ...

We are made of matter and matter is composed of fermions and fermions have 1/2 spin states and this means ...

Spin is preserved, and you need to rotate fermions a full 720 degrees if you want to get back to where you started from. [quora.com]

Quote:180 degrees of rotation isn't interesting. It reverses the direction of spin, as you would expect. And 720 degrees always reproduces the initial configuration.

Again this implies that we live between two dimensions ... a left hand one and a right hand one [depending on which one of the 4 space time dimensions you are rotating in].

Chirality [wiki]

Quote:Chirality /kaɪˈrælɪtiː/ is a property of asymmetry important in several branches of science. The word chirality is derived from the Greek, χειρ (kheir), "hand", a familiar chiral object.

An object or a system is chiral if it is distinguishable from its mirror image; that is, it cannot be superposed onto it. Conversely, a mirror image of an achiral object, such as a sphere, cannot be distinguished from the object. A chiral object and its mirror image are called enantiomorphs (Greek opposite forms) or, when referring to molecules, enantiomers. A non-chiral object is called achiral (sometimes also amphichiral) and can be superposed on its mirror image.

[Image: 320px-Chirality_with_hands.svg.png]

Quote:A chiral phenomenon is one that is not identical to its mirror image (see the article on mathematical chirality). The spin of a particle may be used to define a handedness, or helicity, for that particle which, in the case of a massless particle, is the same as chirality. A symmetry transformation between the two is called parity. Invariance under parity by a Dirac fermion is called chiral symmetry.

An experiment on the weak decay of cobalt-60 nuclei carried out by Chien-Shiung Wu and collaborators in 1957 demonstrated that parity is not a symmetry of the universe.

This means things are similar and we notice no real MAJOR difference because we ourselves have literally turned into that dimension BUT minor variations aka missing keys/objects after you put them down and oh yeah ... turn around and they are gone exist due to the uncertainty principle!

So I practice what I call 'unwinding' where I literally turn around again ... or turn back the way I originally turned and the faeries put things back pretty quickly!

Personal Disclosure: I also do this when I feel literally wound up/wounded by the woes of the world and I have noticed and internal feeling of comfort can be attained by aligning with the universe ... because we have hearts and brains that run on electricity and we produce a electromagnetic field that interacts with the earths , suns and universes EM field and because everything is spinning around things get wound up and this causes many negative outcomes so I like to align with the stars [based on my astrology] and my internal comfort compass.

Please try this and see how it works for you!

Turn On! [Realize turning around is literally the key to unwinding!]

Tune in! [Start turning around to find your proper channel/station!]

{Muslims do this by sticking their head on the ground and using the entire earth as an antenna and then they tune in and face mecca ... the sufis also spin around to gain access to God!}

Drop Out! [Dimensionally escape from the hell's you find yourself in!]

Warning: Just be careful to not be sinister and turn into a monster or you could be left behind! There is a reason the universe is right handed ok. Its called being justified.

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
All of that "spin" talk has my head dizzy!
smalltappinghead  
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
You should read The Ummo Papers. There seem to be parallels and congruencies between this and them.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

The entire existence here is all about SEX and getting some. Men captive to woman. 

A bit of wisdom will cancel out the inequity...... 

She may beg, she may plead, she may argue with her logic

And mention all the things I'll lose
That really have no value in the end she will surely know
I wasn't born to follow.                                                                        'The Byrds'
Explanation: Bumpety Bump!

Personal Disclosure: minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
Interesting. On the relatively few occasions that it is quiet enough to lay flat and meditate, I've noticed that the first indication that I'm 'in the zone' is a strong spinning sensation.
When I was younger, I used to be able to get to a stage where I felt that I was simultaneously spinning and falling backwards.

On a couple of occasions I had out of body experience, one time I found myself downstairs, but I tripped on something and 'fell' back into my body.
The other time I found myself sitting in a chair in what I can only describe as a room of stars.
I had a strong impression that I had travelled to the centre of the universe. It was a supremely serene place.

Oddly, some time later one of my friends was disussing out of body experiences and he described the exact same chair and 'room', which leads to the possibility that it might really exist somewhere.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!