Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You'll Not See The MSM talk about this
Hillary is Disgusting!
Quote:Child rape victim comes forward for the first time in 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a 'liar' who defended her rapist by smearing her, blocking evidence and callously laughing that she knew he was guilty!
[Image: 36D5511500000578-3729466-image-m-2_1470662258978.jpg]
Quote:Kathy Shelton was just 12 years old when 41-year-old Thomas Alfred Taylor raped her on a desolate Arkansas road in 1975
That's right, she was a Kid!
Quote:A child rape victim says she cannot forgive Hillary Clinton for defending her rapist in court 40 years ago, saying the Democratic presidential candidate attacked her credibility despite knowing that her assailant was guilty – and  later laughed about it in a taped interview.
Kathy Shelton was just 12 years old when a 41-year-old drifter raped her on the side of a desolate Arkansas road in 1975.
Now, four decades later, she has agreed to be named and pictured for the first time in this Daily Mail Online exclusive because she is furious that her rapist's defense attorney - Hillary Clinton - has been portraying herself as a lifelong advocate of women and girls on the campaign trail.

In 1975, Clinton served as the defense lawyer for Thomas Alfred Taylor, a 41-year-old factory worker accused of raping Shelton after luring her to his car.
Taylor pleaded down to 'unlawful fondling of a minor' and served less than a year in prison after Clinton was able to block the admission of forensic evidence that linked her client to the crime.
In a lengthy interview with the Daily Mail Online, Shelton said Clinton is 'lying' when she claims to be a lifelong defender of women and girls.
Shelton said Clinton accused her during the case of 'seeking out older men', and demanded that the 12-year-old undergo a grueling court-ordered psychiatric examination to determine whether she was 'mentally unstable'.
That's right Clinton Blocked Forensic Evidence!!!
You want this Lying Cheating Pedifile Protector As POTUS? Get Your Head Examined!!!
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Oh that poor woman, this made me sick to the bottom of my stomach absolutely DEPLORABLE! 

Arghhhh and this is just one thing on such a massive long list of things that this woman has done completely wrong, she doesn't deserve oxygen, the evil manipulative disgusting witch. 

But yes no wont see it on MSM, oh never! Can't ruin her 'perfect' image, she is a sick freak. This is actually not even the worst I have read when it comes to this kind of thing and child sex abuse, this makes me so angry!!!