Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Underwater cities from long ago
One of the better and more recent videos I have found on some of the possible lost cities around the world.
Those are the cities near Cuba.
The Main Stream Scientist and the Christian Church don't want people to know that Humans and Others walked this Earth Long, Long Ago.
Yes they would be force to rewrite History and they could not explain the sunken cities as being caused by Man Made Climate Change!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-30-2021, 12:32 PM)727Sky Wrote: One of the better and more recent videos I have found on some of the possible lost cities around the world.

That`s interesting..i allways wondered how much more detailed ocean maps does the militarys have, since they had submarines now for decades, and sub`s moving everywhere ...all that high tech that could be used for mapping oceans floor. Maybe it`s not for public , but i dont really know .
There's no doubt we are missing most of the archeological record because it's all below the waves. 

300-400 foot rise since the Younger Dryas alone. And where do most people live? Next to water. Always have, always will.

Thanks for posting!