Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pakistan's Top Court Frees Islamist Who Beheaded Journalist Daniel Pearl
Why am I not very surprised ?
Quote:The family of slain American journalist Daniel Pearl says they are in "complete shock" after Pakistan's Supreme Court on Thursday ordered his Pakistani-British killer's release after the family appealed a previously overturned conviction ruling. He and his accomplices were acquitted by a panel of three judges and will never again see a prison cell over the crime

"By a majority of two to one, they have acquitted all the accused persons and ordered their release," Reuters reports, citing a Pakistani courts official. The main suspect in Pearl's Murder, Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, had earlier been found guilty of luring the journalist to a meeting in 2002 in Karachi while he was investigating possible links between Richard C. Reid, known as the "Shoe Bomber", and Pakistani jihadists.

Later the same year the US embassy in Pakistan was subsequently mailed a gruesome beheading video confirmed to be that of 38-year-old Wall Street Journal reporter and California native Daniel Pearl.

"Today’s decision is a complete travesty of justice," Pearl's family said.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/u...ist-daniel
I become more convinced every day that we have jumped timelines somewhere along the way. This world is totally upside down from what's "normal".  

I keep hoping I'll wake up from this nightmare soon. If not, then I'm standing by awaiting the ETs to come pick me up and carry me away. 

Stop the world and let me off!   smalltappinghead
If they had done that to an Israeli reporter, the perpetrators would already be dead.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(01-29-2021, 03:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I become more convinced every day that we have jumped timelines somewhere along the way. This world is totally upside down from what's "normal".  

I keep hoping I'll wake up from this nightmare soon. If not, then I'm standing by awaiting the ETs to come pick me up and carry me away. 

Stop the world and let me off!   smalltappinghead

You remember they cranked up that Hadron Collider trying to "open a window" into another dimension and that supposedly they were successful? I'm thinking they may have been and that it has something to do with all this insanity! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
Biden usurps the US presidency, about a week later the Pakistanis release the murderers of Daniel Pearl and "clear them of all wrongdoing", WITH NO EXPLANATION OF THAT ACTION, secure in the knowledge that Biden won't do a goddamned thing about it besides cackle like a hen laying an egg.

By now, Trump would have had a deep cover SpecOps team or SAD squad on the ground in Pakistan, already hunting them down. But, then again, if Trump had still been in his place, Pakistan would never have released them, preferring to keep them in prison where they would be safer, and not wanting to squeeze that particular tiger's balls...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-30-2021, 12:41 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Biden usurps the US presidency, about a week later the Pakistanis release the murderers of Daniel Pearl and "clear them of all wrongdoing", WITH NO EXPLANATION OF THAT ACTION, secure in the knowledge that Biden won't do a goddamned thing about it besides cackle like a hen laying an egg.

By now, Trump would have had a deep cover SpecOps team or SAD squad on the ground in Pakistan, already hunting them down. But, then again, if Trump had still been in his place, Pakistan would never have released them, preferring to keep them in prison where they would be safer, and not wanting to squeeze that particular tiger's balls...

Ditto - or - Totally Agree. smallgreensmoker

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~