Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AOC tells Senator Ted Cruz - You Almost Had Me Murdered
Big Grin 
U.S. Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is losing her mind again. tinylaughing

This time she's gone berserk on Twitter.

Talking back to Senator Ted Cruz....

Cruz apparently agreed with Her on something about the recent "RobinhoodApp" debacle.

BUT..

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

I am happy to work with Republicans on this issue where there’s common ground, 
but you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago so you can sit this one out.

Happy to work w/ almost any other GOP that aren’t trying to get me killed.

In the meantime if you want to help, you can resign. 

LINK-->  (Tweet Link..)
[Image: AOC-Ted-Cruz.png]

So much for "Unity" eh 

Quote:Both Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) are among lawmakers seemingly calling for congressional action after Robinhood restricted trading for GameStop following a surge spurred by a populist investing movement, but the New York lawmaker rejected Cruz after he agreed with her on social media, telling the senator to “sit this one out” because, she claimed, he almost had her “murdered” three weeks ago — a reference to the January 6 Capitol riot.

“This is unacceptable. We now need to know more about @RobinhoodApp’s decision to block retail investors from purchasing stock while hedge funds are freely able to trade the stock as they see fit,” Ocasio-Cortez said following news of Robinhood restricting trading.

“As a member of the Financial Services Cmte, I’d support a hearing if necessary,” she added, prompting Cruz to publicly express his agreement, which was not welcomed by the far-left “Squad” member:

LINK-->  AOC Refuses to Work with Cruz amid Robinhood, GameStop Fiasco: ‘You Almost Had Me Murdered’
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
AOC is to rational thought what explosive diarrhea is to wearing white pants.

tinysure
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Almost had her murdered? tinysurprised tinysurprised tinysurprised

So he can sit this one out? 

Where does one start with that? She asks for common ground and then makes it impossible. No explanation of how Cruz is personally responsible for anything. Just that he is. Reasons! 

Funny though. Her and her squad were promoting the summer of looting and arson as democracy in action. Yet when a fraction of the chaos visits them for an hour? Call out the National Guard! It's an insurrection! Alt-right tyranny everywhere! The siege was as bad as Stalingrad! I was almost murdered!
Saw that earlier, her tweet, it was literally one of the most hyperbolic and unhinged things I've seen. That's saying a lot, given the current state of politics and are politicians. 

It's sad.