Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CCDH – The Centre For Cancel Culture And Digital Hypocrisy
After reading the @Mercola post on Gab about the CCDH, I did some digging and found this gem of a website called off-guardian organization. It lays it all out, making it clear who and what this organization is. The CCDH has their lists, and I have mine and they made my list.

I posted this on Gab and Parler and couldn't leave you guys hanging. This organization is one of the big cancel culture players for the communist NWO take over.

CCDH – The Centre For Cancel Culture And Digital Hypocrisy . . .

Quote:The CCDH espouse the social reform and political philosophy of progressivism. This advocates alleged progress through the advancement of science, technology and economic development. In the UK this is commonly associated with the political movement found on the right wing of the Labour Party and is the dominant ideology of the Parliamentary Labour Party (PLP).

While still maintaining a putative commitment to representative democracy, it has much in common with the concept of Technocracy and, with the addition of a commitment to maintaining the global dominance of the transatlantic alliance, it is the basis of Blairism. It’s acolytes, such as the CCDH, consider themselves enlightened progressives. However, this sense of elitism produces an intolerance of all opposing views.

Quote:In Part 1 we looked at the Center For Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) who, in accordance with the Commission on Countering Extremism definition, can be described as hateful extremists. In particular, we looked at their recent attack upon people who express some doubts about vaccines. It appears the CCDH are working with others to establish the censorship grid at the heart of an emerging Technofascist State.

The CCDH are a small organisation, employing no more than two people, who have been given disproportionate power and influence. They appear to comprise of one CEO, one b-list celebrity (as patron) and six board members. They state on their website that their small budget is funded by unnamed philanthropic trusts and members of the public.

Small budget my lily white ass, they pay big bucks to play their games.

off-guardian.org
I'll never understand why 99% of the people allow 1% of the elite to do what they do. 
It's all a big mind-F.  
And, to make things more confusing, they call 'the right' what we would call the "left" in the U.S.  I think this was on purpose. 

I could go off on a rant, but I really don't have time. 

It's just a mad, mad world!

Are there still people around concerned about getting "cancelled"? They gotta get beyond that, or they will lose. People who are willing to "cancel" you are not people you want in your corner of the ring, anyhow. If they are willing to cancel you, they will lead you around by the nose, too, using your fear of "cancellation" as the nose-ring to lead you around by. Do folks REALLY want people like that micromanaging their lives? Folks have to take that nose-ring away from them, and the easiest way to do that is to suddenly just not give a shit what they say or do... i.e. cancel those bastards right back!

In order for them to hold "cancellation" power over me, I first have to value their opinions. I don't. I don't care who does - I probably don't want THOSE worried folks in my corner, either. They can just run along back to their Masters, and spread their ass cheeks for 'em for all I care.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

That link was some amazing reading. I never heard so much of what I think written down by someone else. Good stuff. 

"There is a strong tendency among progressives to label anything they disagree with as right wing and quite frequently far right or antisemitic. They call themselves radicals and whatever they deem not to be progressive they label as hate. Their language is merely a device used to promote division and create hatred among their followers for anyone or anything the doesn’t toe their progressive doctrine, including their own fellow party members." 
Double Post
Anybody else have the impression the Progs waited for the World War II generation to pass on before they made their move to impose this fascist crap?

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(03-19-2021, 07:07 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Anybody else have the impression the Progs waited for the World War II generation to pass on before they made their move to impose this fascist crap?

Cheers

Good Point,,,, now they are wanting to force the Baby-Boomers to get their Vaccine,,, because they see us as a Drain on Society, What is Really in that Vaccine?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]