Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Democrat NGO’s To Direct Military / CIA & FBI In Purge of Conservatives
https://banned.video/watch?id=600cb07242993508da58bc9a

Sorry ... you'll have to click the link.  Forewarning: This is an InfoWars video.  You'll have to refresh the link after your browser's first attempt.

Alex Jones breaks down the meaning behind the words in Biden's Press Secretary announcement.  I don't always appreciate Alex when he goes on a rant, but when he settles down and analyzes things, he's rarely off the mark.

In a nutshell:  They're coming after you if you're a conservative ... and especially ... if you own a firearm.  If you haven't seen the video, you should probably have a look.

They know ... that we know ... that Bye-Den wasn't duly elected.  People won't go along with the Dems (and their stolen election) as the march us into Agenda 21.  They're gonna have to march us, in unity, at the point of a bayonet.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
I agree that sometimes Alex puts out good information; other times he is used for disinformation. But, as he says, the Left is coming after anyone who supports President Trump. We are the biggest threat they have ever witnessed.

I stopped listening to him a couple of years ago.  I see him as a fear monger puppet now.  I will have to give him credit for his health products though. I used them when I watched, and they are some of the best I've found.
Keep in mind that America is split 50/50, it won't be any walk in the park as soon as the Republican party starts making noise and it goes 'viral' as they say... also with the Military not legally able to police and effect party change. There are some very clever Generals that are above all patriots. McCarthyism may come into the equation again, and rightly so Too many vets also, This B&K admin will burn itself out .....  When ? ..... oh I don't know, maybe ought to be taking bets...The powerful soros's of this conspiracy will be targets. And a select few Patriots, PRO-American  privy to who gets eliminated from power or influence will lead the takeback. An impoverished nation serves no one. and when you have nothing to loose, Chicago will look like a Pina Colada vacation paradise  .....
The NWO/AmericanDemocrat Alliance Brownshirt Division is evolving into the S.S. !! tinyangry

No One is Safe !!  tinyshocked

("You Won't be able to Hide")
"Du wirst dich nicht verstecken können"
[Image: Sheri-Moon-Zombie1.jpg]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(01-28-2021, 12:51 AM)xuenchen Wrote: The NWO/AmericanDemocrat Alliance Brownshirt Division is evolving into the S.S. !! tinyangry

Let's see if @"F2d5thCav" can vouch that translation.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(01-28-2021, 05:31 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 12:51 AM)xuenchen Wrote: The NWO/AmericanDemocrat Alliance Brownshirt Division is evolving into the S.S. !! tinyangry

I think it would be worded differently, that translation sounds too literal.

My take on what's going on would be better meme'd with KGB types and not Nazis, FWIW.

Didn't take long for the extreme tools to fire up after the World War II generation passed on.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(01-28-2021, 10:34 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 05:31 AM)Snarl Wrote:

I think it would be worded differently, that translation sounds too literal.

My take on what's going on would be better meme'd with KGB types and not Nazis, FWIW.

Didn't take long for the extreme tools to fire up after the World War II generation passed on.

Cheers

I vote for GRU or NKVD - they were more internal to the Soviet Union than KGB. WHILE KGB did do some internal work, it was mostly left to the others, and what is going on in the US is pretty internal.

Why would I wanna hide from her, anyhow? Hot, blonde, dressed in black leather....

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Pretty sure the KGB had an internal police operation inside the USSR as well as its external espionage (and other) activities.  Would have to dig a bit to document that.  I wonder how long before Americans have to show government-issued ID just travel between cities.

Cheers

(01-28-2021, 01:32 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote:  I wonder how long before Americans have to show government-issued ID just travel between cities.

in a way we already do, it's called  real id. they couldn't get a national id, so they fixed it so that states that didn't comply wouldn't get federal funds. 

now of course, they say that is only for certain federal activities, but it will soon be used for everything. just like your social security number, for years they were not supposed to used for id purposes,  even said  so on the card.  now everything you do requires you use it.

Quote:Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of our national security framework. The REAL ID Act, passed by Congress in 2005, enacted the 9/11 Commission’s recommendation that the Federal Government “set standards for the issuance of sources of identification, such as driver's licenses.” The Act established minimum security standards for license issuance and production and prohibits federal agencies from accepting for certain purposes driver’s licenses and identification cards from states not meeting the Act’s minimum standards. The purposes covered by the Act are: accessing federal facilities, entering nuclear power plants, and, no sooner than 2016, boarding federally regulated commercial aircraft.

About REAL ID
[Image: TWBB.png]

R&R Law Group talks about a new bill that states "they" can come after you for just about anything they want to because the law is so vague, they can apply it to anything. In this case, it's memes. 

Dangerous times ahead!

(01-28-2021, 03:13 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 01:32 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote:  I wonder how long before Americans have to show government-issued ID just travel between cities.

in a way we already do, it's called  real id. they couldn't get a national id, so they fixed it so that states that didn't comply wouldn't get federal funds. 

now of course, they say that is only for certain federal activities, but it will soon be used for everything. just like your social security number, for years they were not supposed to used for id purposes,  even said  so on the card.  now everything you do requires you use it.

Quote:Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of our national security framework. The REAL ID Act, passed by Congress in 2005, enacted the 9/11 Commission’s recommendation that the Federal Government “set standards for the issuance of sources of identification, such as driver's licenses.” The Act established minimum security standards for license issuance and production and prohibits federal agencies from accepting for certain purposes driver’s licenses and identification cards from states not meeting the Act’s minimum standards. The purposes covered by the Act are: accessing federal facilities, entering nuclear power plants, and, no sooner than 2016, boarding federally regulated commercial aircraft.

About REAL ID

Yeah, they tried to rope me into that "RealID" scam last time I renewed my license. I turned it down. I figure if the Feds want me inside a Federal building, they'll find a way to make that happen without one, and my flying days ended 20 years ago when the gestapo TSA started body cavity searching little old ladies at airports.

So I don't need one.

I was born mostly undocumented. I had a birth certificate and that was all. Didn't have a SSN until I was 12 or 13 years old. Now they have to issue one before the baby leaves the hospital, but it wasn't like that back then. I spent several years being "undocumented" in the interim. No birth certificate, no drivers license, no Social Security card, no way to prove I was "me". I managed pretty well then, and if need be I can go out of this world being "undocumented", the same way I came in.

So, no, they can keep their "RealID" and sell it to someone that gives a shit.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-28-2021, 09:30 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I was born mostly undocumented. I had a birth certificate and that was all. Didn't have a SSN until I was 12 or 13 years old. Now they have to issue one before the baby leaves the hospital, but it wasn't like that back then. I spent several years being "undocumented" in the interim. No birth certificate, no drivers license, no Social Security card, no way to prove I was "me". I managed pretty well then, and if need be I can go out of this world being "undocumented", the same way I came in.

same with me, birth certificate was filled out by hand and a photocopy, and didn't get a social security card until i started getting paid at the farm by check instead of cash 14 15 yrs old. 

got drivers license and joined the Corps with that photocopy and used it for years until the real id act came up.
[Image: TWBB.png]

@"hounddoghowlie" 

Quote:now of course, they say that is only for certain federal activities

But not voting, apparently. tinybighuh

Cheers

(01-28-2021, 09:30 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Yeah, they tried to rope me into that "RealID" scam last time I renewed my license. I turned it down. I figure if the Feds want me inside a Federal building, they'll find a way to make that happen without one, and my flying days ended 20 years ago when the gestapo TSA started body cavity searching little old ladies at airports.

Yep, my flying days ended when my chest was thoroughly groped by a TSA agent.   I was wearing a snug bra and apparently they thought I was packing explosive versus breasts.  There is no where I need to go badly enough to put up with that.
(01-29-2021, 07:37 AM)drussell41 Wrote: Yep, my flying days ended when my chest was thoroughly groped by a TSA agent.   I was wearing a snug bra and apparently they thought I was packing explosive versus breasts.  There is no where I need to go badly enough to put up with that.

Oh good lord! Life wasn't hard enough, so now I gotta worry about explosive breasts too!

(01-31-2021, 10:00 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 07:37 AM)drussell41 Wrote: Yep, my flying days ended when my chest was thoroughly groped by a TSA agent.   I was wearing a snug bra and apparently they thought I was packing explosive versus breasts.  There is no where I need to go badly enough to put up with that.

Oh good lord! Life wasn't hard enough, so now I gotta worry about explosive breasts too!

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
(02-01-2021, 09:01 AM)drussell41 Wrote:

TSA is another outfit that needs to be disbanded and rebuilt from the ground up.

Sorry to hear of your experience, @"drussell41" 

Cheers

(02-01-2021, 01:21 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote:

TSA is another outfit that needs to be disbanded and rebuilt from the ground up.

Cheers

Thanks.
(02-01-2021, 01:21 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote:

Cheers

Both TSA and DHS were started under Bush, authorized by the Patriot Act as I recall. Both need to go, and the Patriot Act can go with 'em. If they were doing what they were supposed to do, it would be another thing, but they don't. I said way back then that they were just sanctioned Brown Shirts and Secret Police in America, and I have not changed my opinion of that. They don't worry nearly enough about the terrorists they were supposed to hunt, and way too much about their own citizenry.

And they always have.

TSA came to me with a job offer about a year or so after they started. They needed supervisory staff for the TSA at the international airport in Greensboro, NC. I told them that if I wanted to grope little old white ladies, I could just stay home and do that without getting into the headlines. I don't think I made any friends there.