Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Oakville Blobs
This happened in Oakville, WA. in 1994.
Known also as "The Blobs That Fell from the Sky."

That TV show call Unsolved Mysteries did a show about it.

Quote:The Blobs That Fell from the Sky
In 1994, an unusual rainstorm rained down on the city of Oakville, Washington.
This is an article I found.
Quote:On August 7, 1994, a rainstorm unlike any other descended upon the city of Oakville, WA, with a population of 723, unleashing not raindrops but rather these mysteriously translucent, and gelatinous blobs.

The ‘blob rain’ reportedly came down in torrents, and covered as much as twenty square miles. Anyone within the vicinity of this strange rain came down with severe flu-like symptoms.
A police officer, David Lacey, was on patrol with a civilian friend when the blobs began raining down at around 3 in the morning.
Quote:“We turned our windshield wipers on and it just started smearing to the point where we could almost not see. And we both looked at each other and we said, ‘Jeez, this isn’t right.’ I mean, we’re out in the middle of nowhere, basically, and where did this come from?”
Even after Officer Lacey pulled into a gas station to clear up his windshield, he further noted the bizarre consistency of this goo:
Quote:“The substance was very mushy. It’s almost like if you had Jell-O in your hand and you could pretty much squish it through your fingers. We did have some bells go off in our heads that basically said that this isn’t right, this isn’t normal.”
The rest of the article is: Here

Also, a youtube channel I follow Ben miller did a story on this today, you might enjoy watching.

I agree with the Government testing a BIO-CHEMICAL agent on these poor people.
1994, just look back on WHO was POTUS,,,,, Slick Willy,,, Bill Clinton.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
If I have time or think about it I will tell you about a government bio test that went wrong and killed thousands of sheep.. they never fessed up to the killing either. I knew one of the guys who was on the mission.
Just wondering is this the same stuff as Star Jelly ?
(01-26-2021, 02:41 PM)727Sky Wrote: If I have time or think about it I will tell you about a government bio test that went wrong and killed thousands of sheep.. they never fessed up to the killing either. I knew one of the guys who was on the mission.

Skull Valley, Utah?
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-26-2021, 03:02 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Just wondering is this the same stuff as Star Jelly ?

Like this?

(01-26-2021, 03:28 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 03:02 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Just wondering is this the same stuff as Star Jelly ?

Like this?

I read that some star jelly was identified as deer sperm !!!!!!
(01-26-2021, 03:33 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I read that some star jelly was identified as deer sperm !!!!!!

minusculepuke minusculenonono Gah!!
(01-26-2021, 03:34 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 03:33 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I read that some star jelly was identified as deer sperm !!!!!!

minusculepuke minusculenonono Gah!!

Sorry but 
Quote:Other racier natural substances include unfertilized frog spawn or even deer sperm, both of which do appear clumped on the ground in nature and look very similar to a lot of the photos of star jelly found on the Internet. As surprising and unlikely as they may sound, it's more than likely that at least some of the many sightings throughout history were these simple substances.
link
(01-26-2021, 03:33 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 03:28 PM)BIAD Wrote:

Like this?

I read that some star jelly was identified as deer sperm !!!!!!

All the millions of light years all alone, the pressure is bound to build up minusculebeercheers
(01-26-2021, 03:53 PM)Wallfire Wrote: All the millions of light years all alone, the pressure is bound to build up minusculebeercheers

I've always advocated that a good book or a finger-puzzle should be taken on any galactic voyage.
The 'lonely-wrist-behaviour' you're hinting at is why we get Roswell crashes.
minusculethinking
Have any of you noticed random direction vapor trails or.. Contrails... ? I live between Douglas airport which is in Charlette North Carolina and whatever named airports in Atlanta or Miami. Thus there are lines between those destinations on my visual horizon in an observable manner hourly..  I have some 10x80 binoculars which are fairly powerful and I set outside occasionally and watch birds and jets or anything flying from above. I really haven't seen anything remarkable in any positions in the sky that vary from the mentioned flight paths. However at the same time, people in other parts of the US seem to be filling their forums with accounts of abundant chemtrails. However I have not encountered anything extraordinary in this very frequented Atlantic air traffic corridor.
So far we have bio-weapon, frog sperm, deer sperm, star jelly, and spider web stuff. Hope I didn't miss anyone. 

I saw a show on this and it is pretty weird stuff. The show had no definitive conclusions. 

Just my dos centavos: if it was something totally common like overly testosteroned frogs or deer, it could be easily identified in no time. And proven so.

With regards to the bio-weapon, maybe the goop could be a delivery method test. Bio-weapons are pretty frail once they hit the environment. A gel like this could be helpful.
Just a quickie: It was a long flight and we were talking about news items or other things of interest. My second office was a retired Captain of my airline.

He told me the story that when he was in the airforce they were testing different bio weapons that could be delivered by an aircraft.

There was a test and he was chock two. If Chock one had a mechanical or could not fly the mission he would do the mission himself.

The two aircraft sat on the tarmac with a canvas cover over two under wing dispenser pods. There was much debate about scrubbing the mission as the winds were above acceptable limits. The mission was simple. Fly low level at the speed of heat in a valley and when a green light came on or a green flag on the ground was seen start the dispenser pods to release their contents.  When a red light or a red flag was seen stop, terminate, and climb.

Some boss type over ruled and said the mission would be flown regardless of the winds.

Mission was flown and the next day the news was reporting a massive sheep die off... Oops !

We always want to believe in the goodness and truthfulness of those in authority.. and when they screw up they will admit their errors.. Beliefs and faith sometimes have no basis in reality, No ?
(01-26-2021, 03:25 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 02:41 PM)727Sky Wrote: If I have time or think about it I will tell you about a government bio test that went wrong and killed thousands of sheep.. they never fessed up to the killing either. I knew one of the guys who was on the mission.

Skull Valley, Utah?
tinybiggrin

Been a long time ago but this may have been the incident
@"727Sky" 
Informative video  minusculeclap

Now the question is, which way does the wind blow and the health condition of the population living there in that direction?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]