Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BLM and antifa still at it
I see BLM and antifa are still hard at it. 
But I have been saying for some time
"The enemy of your enemy will at some point become your enemy"
So how will they be handled now they are of no use to the people of power
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
Good thing all they do is "mostly peaceful protest".

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(01-21-2021, 12:31 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I see BLM and antifa are still hard at it. 

dem libtards are going to put a end to that shit right quick. blm and antifa have severed their purpose and the pandering stops now.
"it seems to me, that i could live my life a lot better than i think i am"

the working man

Phew... I'm glad that's all over with.
tinybiggrin

Quote:Multiple people arrested during destructive demonstration in Seattle

' Several buildings were damaged and multiple people were arrested Wednesday night after
protests against President Biden and Federal agencies turned violent on Seattle streets.

Dozens of demonstrators started marching Wednesday afternoon from Occidental Park and
made their way through Downtown Seattle.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8976]
Mainly peaceful damage.

The protest first centered around an office building at 1000 2nd Avenue which houses the offices
of ICE agents and Federal Immigration Court. Protesters burned American flags and dropped
flyers calling for the abolition of ICE, something Biden’s administration said Wednesday they
would not do.

Protesters were seen using tools to try to break the windows of the building. A security guard at
the building told KIRO-7 the glass is bulletproof. Glass was shattered at banks, the Nakamura
Federal Courthouse, Amazon Go stores, and the original Starbucks in Pike Place Market.
Seattle police moved in about twenty minutes into the march on bikes and on foot.

Security’s been ramped for Inauguration Day,” said Officer Valerie Carson with Seattle police.
“We’re prepared for this and we’ve got units from our community response group who are tracking
this group and following them and hoping to deter as much criminal activity as possible.”

“This is not a peaceful protest. We’ve had multiple sites that have been vandalized,” she said.
Once things start to get destructive and property starts being damaged, that’s usually when we
will step in and try to make arrests.” 
Source:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
"They watch from behind complacent smiles whilst polishing their cutlery. Yet, with egg between the prongs"
It's okay. I'm sure Kamala has the bail funds all ready to go.   Democrats thrive on violence and destruction.  

Haven't you people been paying attention?   tinysure
(01-21-2021, 12:31 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I see BLM and antifa are still hard at it. 

They are still of use. Every putsch needs it's shock troops.

“The nature of psychological compulsion is such that those who act under constraint remain under the impression that they are acting on their own initiative. The victim of mind-manipulation does not know that he is a victim. To him the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free. That he is not free is apparent only to other people.”

-Aldous Huxley

-- Got mask? Just sayin'...

(01-21-2021, 04:20 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

dem libtards are going to put a end to that shit right quick. blm and antifa have severed their purpose and the pandering stops now.

No, they haven't exhausted their purpose. They have only subjugated some cities, They still have all of the rest of the countryside left to have to subjugate.

“The nature of psychological compulsion is such that those who act under constraint remain under the impression that they are acting on their own initiative. The victim of mind-manipulation does not know that he is a victim. To him the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free. That he is not free is apparent only to other people.”

-Aldous Huxley

-- Got mask? Just sayin'...

It seems that in Great Britain, BLM are not 'at it' anymore as they're now deemed as not a political party.
tinylaughing

Quote:Black Lives Matter political party rejected by Electoral Commission – may 'mislead voters'

The UK Electoral Commission has rejected a bid for a Black Lives Matter (BLM) political party.

'They added that the manifesto had not outlined the structure and organisation of the party.
An Electoral Commission spokesperson said: "The application to register Black Lives Matter as a political
party was refused by the Commission.

"This was on the basis that the proposed name is likely to mislead a voter as to the effect of their vote.
"As part of our considerations, we examined the existing groups by the same or similar names in the UK.
"Having contacted a number of groups, they confirmed that the party was not associated with them.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9127]
The schoolyard.

"Our assessment concluded that whilst the BLM movement is a grassroots movement, it was still likely that the
proposed name would mislead a voter as to the effect of their vote. "This was on the basis that a reasonable voter
could assume that the party represents, or is in some way associated with, these groups when that is not the case.
"If a name cannot be accepted, the associated application must be rejected.

"In addition, other elements of the application were rejected, including the constitution and financial scheme."
The identities of the applicants who submitted the application remain unknown.

The BLM movement that began in the US after the death of George Floyd spread to Britain and began a wave of protest.
In the UK the protests culminated in the founding of a Commission of Diversity in the Public Realm by London Mayor
Sadiq Khan.

When the political party bid was lodged with the Electoral Commission, the main Black Lives Matter UK (BLM UK) group
said it had no affiliation with the applicants. BLM's UK affiliate denied having any knowledge, connection, or affiliation to
the registration until this afternoon.

Speaking to MailOnline a spokesperson said: "We has absolutely no connection, affiliations or other and no individual or
group has informed or made us aware of their intentions of forming a political party under the name of Black Lives Matter.
"It is not us."

In a statement, they added: "Those of all ethnicities and from all nations who believe in racial equality are anti-racists, we stand
together, we can choose to kneel together in peace and solidarity asserting black people are treated as equals to white people
and are a human right to receive racial equality, social and criminal justice in the societies we live together, as full citizens of the
country and as a united nation.

"We are operating as non-political, non-partisan, non-violence Black Lives Matter platform.
"Some content published on this website may have political elements by the nature of a society and state governed under a
system of democracy; however we operate in a humanitarian capacity and concern before all else."...'
Archived Source:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
"They watch from behind complacent smiles whilst polishing their cutlery. Yet, with egg between the prongs"