Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAINT HOOD
Oh ho ho ho, would you look at that, SAINT BIDEN......
[Image: BB1cOopv.jpg]
[Image: BB1cxgYZ.jpg]

He's gonn'a get us a few Buck$ doncha know
Explanation: LOL! Just NOPE!

Please stop cock yodelling ok! tinytongue

Because, has he handed back his free will to God and THEN gone and DIED for that God in a special way [ask me how ok*] ???

I DON'T THINK SO!!! tinyshouting

Don't anyone DARE disable SAINTHOOD by associating Biden with it, or you will go straight to HELL! tinyangry

Pick one ... $1400 or your SOUL!

Personal Disclosure: If you disagree with me then you are disagreeing with GOD HIMSELF, you lousy mother F chorders! tinysure
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(01-16-2021, 08:36 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:

Explanation: ...

Personal Disclosure: Let us compare some REAL recent AMERICAN Saints to Biden eh? ...

St Lavoy Finicum ... was SLAUGHTERED defending OUR rights and freedoms ...

AND ...

St Ashli Babbitt ... who was SLAUGHTERED for using her rights to express her freedoms ...

VERSUS

Piece of total useless shit Biden ... who likes to sniff kiddy hair!

Who got game in that deal eh?

Because I have TWO PAIR versus an ACE in the hole and if we are playing poker ... I WIN!

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
I guess St. Joe De' Sniffer is setting up a reason for a meagre audience!

Quote:Man arrested in Washington DC with handgun and ammo as US nervously approaches Biden inauguration

Security is tight not only in Washington DC but in the 50 states, with reports that armed protests and riots may
be planned.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8956]
Wesley Allen Beeler.

'A man has been arrested in Washington DC with a loaded handgun and more than 500 rounds of ammunition
just days before Joe Biden's inauguration. The man, identified as Wesley Allen Beeler from Virginia, had been
driving a pickup truck with several firearm-related bumper stickers, according to police.
One read: "If they come for your guns, Give 'Em your bullets first".

The 31-year-old was initially stopped on Friday evening at a checkpoint in the city where he tried to use an
"unauthorised inauguration credential". The gun and ammunition were found in his vehicle.

Police said he would appear in court during the weekend on charges of carrying a pistol without a license,
possession of an unregistered firearm and possession of unregistered ammunition.

Don Beyer, a Democratic congressman from Virginia, said the city was on edge ahead of Mr Biden's
inauguration on 20 January.
He added: "Anyone who can avoid the area around the Capitol and Mall this week should do so."...'
Sky News:

tinylaughing tinylaughing
He added: "Anyone who can avoid the area around the Capitol and Mall this week should do so."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.