Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Megascopic Mercurial Immune Systems and Heavy Metal Meteor Medicine!
Information 
Explanation: As above ... so below ...

With the recent meteor madness I was speculating wildly and I remembered an article from my time spent researching the Annunaki and monoatomic gold related issues ... 

Where Does All Earth's Gold Come From? Precious Metals the Result of Meteorite Bombardment, Rock Analysis Finds [sciencedaily.com] 

Quote:Sep. 9, 2011 — Ultra high precision analyses of some of the oldest rock samples on Earth by researchers at the University of Bristol provides clear evidence that the planet's accessible reserves of precious metals are the result of a bombardment of meteorites more than 200 million years after Earth was formed.

The research is published in Nature.

During the formation of Earth, molten iron sank to its centre to make the core. This took with it the vast majority of the planet's precious metals -- such as gold and platinum. In fact, there are enough precious metals in the core to cover the entire surface of Earth with a four-metre thick layer.

The removal of gold to the core should leave the outer portion of Earth bereft of bling. However, precious metals are tens to thousands of times more abundant in Earth's silicate mantle than anticipated. It has previously been argued that this serendipitous over-abundance results from a cataclysmic meteorite shower that hit Earth after the core formed. The full load of meteorite gold was thus added to the mantle alone and not lost to the deep interior.
Quote:Dr Willbold continued: "Our work shows that most of the precious metals on which our economies and many key industrial processes are based have been added to our planet by lucky coincidence when the Earth was hit by about 20 billion billion tonnes of asteroidal material."

(please refer to linked article for full story ok)

and the article [IMO] logically shows that the earth should NOT have as much gold upon and near the surface as it does have as theoretically being denser it should have sunk to the center of the earth and IMO the article suggested the earth had been salted with gold and iridium etc.for purposes unknown [hint it was just very lucky etc. ] and so my mind ran very far very fast with that [possibly falsely based premise] concept.

Now this thread is NOT about the Annunaki as they are macroscopic scale like ourselves ... I am going to go way out on a limb and suggest that the heavy metal meteors are indeed targeted medicines and sent by a Far Bigger Pharma [hereafter called FBP] than most could ever imagine, cosmically so, and those actions are being countered by our own far smaller Big Pharma.

If we take the principle of as above so below aka fractal familiarity across scales and we look at ouselves and then suppose that is the below zone and imagine that we are fractal and embedded inside a far bigger fractal image of ourselves aka the above zone,... then we can look for similarites that exist regardess of scale and that may give us deeper insights into what is occuring and why.

At our macroscopic scale we often deal in the microscopic world and often for medical reasons.

Why should that be any different at the megascopic scales?

We are now able to target individual types of cancers and possibly individual cells with carefully tailored and extremely well aimed radio-bio-chemical-weapons aka nanobots and radiation therapy.

Could FBP, at what to us would appear to be a cosmic scale in magnitude, be treating planet earth and the lifeforms that reside upon it like bacterial/viral/cancerous infection?

Because what do we do when the patient gets the flu ... oh yeah we inject them with a mercury based flu shot.

And what do we do if its cancer ... we inject them with gold/heavy metal based radio-chemotherapy/nanobots that target the tumorous lump.

Gold and Quick Silver ... a common amalgam of two heavy metals that are often used in medicine.

Could these meteorites and comets [tunguska etc.] be medicines that are sent by a cosmic sized FBP into the body of our universe to seek out and medically alter and or terminate life where ever it is found?

There is a precedent with the dinosaurs being wiped out by a huge metal meteorite.

So FBP injects heavy metal medical meteors into the body of the universe [this may have occured long long ago] and they orbit around doing their job and clear the universe of life as much as possible.

But life is quite determined and ekes out a place in the goldilocks zone estate its was born into with a silver spoon in its mouth.

And it improves its own immune system [aka man aka Big Pharma] and we fight back with mercury ... which bonds to the gold neutralizing the original FBP medical intent of salting the earth with these heavy metal meteors.

There are many things to consider such as ...

[*]Panspermia ... are the comets the universal virus that causes the cancer called life?

[*]How often has life been almost wiped out by meteor impacts and how has that altered the survivors and their decendants [aka all of us]? Mother nature made us so we could indeed go to the moon ...I wonder why that is???

[*]Is there something deeper going on with big pharma and mercury and does that have anything to do with the large deposits of heavy metals upon earths surface?

[*]Other (insert your twisted idea here ok)!

Still not convinced eh? Well then ...

Physicists Find Evidence That The Universe Is A 'Giant Brain'

[Image: gz512a614c.jpg]

Quote:Kind of a weird thought. The universe being like a giant brain. Funny how the microcosm reflects the macrocosm and we get the same patterns in nature repeating themselves at different levels.

If the universe is a giant brain. I guess that would make us little cells or something. Would that make the laws of physics nothing more than biological habits that can change and evolve. I wonder what such a large brain would be thinking about.

[*]

It seems clear to me that indeed the outlandish claims made in this, my OP, may have some solid foundations!

Now that this thread lies on more stable ground I hope my fellow members feel more free in joining in on speculating wildly as to the possible medicinal megascopic nature of these meteorites.

Because ...

Gold Nanostars Target Drug Directly to the Cancer Cell Nucleus (by By Walter Jessen, Ph.D.) [highlighthealth.org]

Quote:The findings are published in the journal ACS Nano [1].

Source: Northwestern University

Reference
1.Dam et al. Direct Observation of Nanoparticle-Cancer Cell Nucleus Interactions. ACS Nano. 2012 Mar 22. [Epub ahead of print]
View abstract
Tags: cancer, electron microscopy, gold, nanostar, nanotechnology, Northwestern University, targeted cancer therapy

Published on Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Topic: Research, Therapy

Quote:Nanotechnology, which offers powerful new possibilities for targeted cancer therapies, has been generating a lot of excitement in the cancer research community. Northwestern University scientists recently developed specialized nanoparticle that can deliver a drug directly to a cancer cell’s nucleus — an important feature for effective treatment [1].

[Image: 1-s2.0-S0021979717307671-fx1.jpg]

[Image: Highly-Symmetric-Gold-Nanostars.png]

Shaped like a star with 5 to 10 points, and made of gold, the “nanostar” has a large surface area that researchers load with drug molecules.

Teri W. Odom, who led the study of human cervical and ovarian cancer cells, said:

Our drug-loaded gold nanostars are tiny hitchhikers. They are attracted to a protein on the cancer cell’s surface that conveniently shuttles the nanostars to the cell’s nucleus. Then, on the nucleus’ doorstep, the nanostars release the drug, which continues into the nucleus to do its work.

Using electron microscopy, researchers found that the drug-loaded nanoparticles were actively transported to the nucleus and dramatically changed the shape of the cancer cell nucleus. The change in shape after drug release was associated with cell death and the cell population becoming less viable.

[*]

And ...

Microcapsules open in tumor cells. (posted on August 23, 2006) [phys.org]

Quote:Citation: Andre G. Skirtach, et al., Laser-Induced Release of Encapsulated Materials inside Living Cells, Angewandte Chemie (July 5, 2006)

Source: Max-Planck-Gesellschaft

Quote:[Image: mpg_microcapsules.jpg]
Microcapsules in a cell, (a) before, and (b) after being illuminated with a laser. The arrow indicates the laser beam´s focus. The laser opens the capsules, which release their fluorescent content. Image: MPI of Colloids and Interfaces

Medicines are most helpful when they directly affect the diseased organs or cells - for example, tumour cells. Scientists at the Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces in Potsdam, Germany, and Ludwig-Maximilian-University in Munich, have come one step closer to that goal: they have intentionally released a substance in a tumour cell.

Quote:The scientists placed the substance in a tiny capsule which gets channelled into cancer cells, and is then "unpacked" with a laser impulse. The laser light cracks its polymer shell by heating it up and the capsule'TMs contents are released. (Angewandte Chemie, July 2006).

Treating malignant tumours is difficult. Doctors have to destroy the tumour, but healthy tissue needs to be preserved. Chemotherapy tends to kill diseased cells, at the same time causing great damage to the body in general. So scientists are looking for ways to destroy only the rampant tumour cells. One way to achieve this is to transport substances inside of microcapsules into the tumour cells and release them there. Researchers led by Andre Skirtach and Gleb Sukhorukov at the Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces in Potsdam, Germany, along with Wolfgang Parak at Ludwig-Maximilian-University in Munich, have now used a laser as a means of opening microcapsules inserted into a tumour cell. The capsules subsequently release their contents, a fluorescent test substance, into the cell. The scientists used a light microscope to monitor how the luminous materials distribute themselves within the cell.

The vehicle that the researchers used was a polymer capsule only a few micrometres in diameter. The walls of the capsules were built from a number of layers of charged polymers, alternating positive and negative. In the laboratory, at least, this is an established way of producing transport containers for medicines, cosmetics, or nutrients, which can also pass through cell membranes. Andre Skirtach and his colleagues equipped the capsules with a kind of "open sesame". But it didn't require any magic - just nanoparticles made of gold or silver atoms. The scientists mixed together charged metal nanoparticles along with the polymers composing the walls of the vesicle. The tumour cells absorbed the microcapsules and then the scientists aimed an infrared laser at them. Metal nanoparticles are particularly good at absorbing the laser light and transmitting the heat further into their surroundings, heating up the walls. They became so hot that the bonds broke between the polymers and the shell and the capsules eventually opened.

[*]

Personal Disclosure: Could the above claim made by me in the above OP, that we are a bit of a megascopic brain undergoing cosmic medical treatment, be substantiated by ...

The abundance of gold in the earths surface.

The recent prevalence of incoming meteors.

The global warming weirdness that is still, IMO, unverified as to the source of the heating.

...???

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
@"OmegaLogos"   :mediumomg: smallawesome
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Awesome OP @"OmegaLogos".  You took some time putting that together.  Thank you!   minusculeclap 

minusculegoodjob
Explanation: Bumpety Bump!

Personal Disclosure: I am reminded of this incident ...

2007 Carancas impact event

Peruvians get sick from apparent meteorite crater

The Unsolved Mystery Of The Carancas Meteorite Sickness. Hours after the meteorite crashed near the remote Peruvian village in 2007, hundreds of people began reporting unexplained symptoms. 

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!