Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you make of Nancy Pelosi ?
(01-16-2021, 03:05 AM)Snarl Wrote: Nancy Pelosi is the in-your-face obviousness that our Justice System needs a complete overhaul.

She 'attempted' to remove the President from Office.  An attempt to do so ... that fails ... should result in the immediate revocation of citizenship for everyone who supported it.  Then, prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law (and remember ... they're non-citizens with no rights) (and we need to fix that in this country too).

Punishments for criminal behavior should serve as an example and, more importantly, as a deterrent to others.

We might be 'born equal' in this country, but we start separating economically in the next moments.  We have a Capitalist economy.  And that is that.  If your parents fail you ... teach you to be greedy -vs- satisfied ... you should have a chat with them from the working end of a .45.  I'll forgive for that.  But, I won't forgive you if you steal from me.  And the Gooberment has made an art form of that.

And this is the weirdness of it all, a four year-long tirade and scheme to oust a President.

No constant reminding the public of alternative remedies to boost their economy, improve lives and develop
a greater nation. No urging the sitting President -and therefore advertising the Democrat Party as the better
solution for the country, to choose options that will make the US a more enriched country to live in.
No... nothing but a constant televised stream of hatred for a man who the electorate chose.

It would be cheap of me to suggest it's because their solutions to running a country may not be what the
public would enjoy, but avoiding the day-to-day concerns of governing in favour of imagined scenarios of
a Russian puppet seems very telling in my opinion.

Very strange.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Pelosi is the chess player whose king is down to its last possible moves before CM.

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

(01-16-2021, 10:15 AM)BIAD Wrote: And this is the weirdness of it all, a four year-long tirade and scheme to oust a President.

No constant reminding the public of alternative remedies to boost their economy, improve lives and develop
a greater nation. No urging the sitting President -and therefore advertising the Democrat Party as the better
solution for the country, to choose options that will make the US a more enriched country to live in.
No... nothing but a constant televised stream of hatred for a man who the electorate chose.

It would be cheap of me to suggest it's because their solutions to running a country may not be what the
public would enjoy, but avoiding the day-to-day concerns of governing in favour of imagined scenarios of
a Russian puppet seems very telling in my opinion.

Very strange.

The Swamp was forced to endure Trump because of the vote.

The Dollar is about to fail.  Should the Dollar fail while Trump is seated, he gets the say-so on what happens next.

The Swamp raided Social Security (and won't openly admit that).  The Swamp took so much corporate money it's not funny.  They took our tax dollars and washed them by giving billions of Dollars to every 3d world country out there.  They might have only got a fraction back, but they didn't have to work for it themselves ... so what the Hell.

Had Trump laid that out openly for everyone to see ... in such a painful light that you'd have to see it for the truth ... Americans would take up arms, march on Washington, and kill everyone.  This is the way it goes ... or the Dems & RINOS decide which way it goes.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
[Image: 138244637-436678817471310-6529432254697244858-n.jpg]