Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Project Veritas: PBS Counsel Says Trump Supporters’ Children Should Be Taken, Put in
If this is true, the dark place has got even darker. I would list this as a 100% hate speak, but youtube thinks not.
Once again I cannot confirm if this video or text are true

Quote:Project Veritas released a sting video Tuesday where a man — identified by the independent media org as Michael Beller, principal counsel at PBS — says on video that the children of supporters of President Donald Trump should be seized and placed in “re-education camps.”

“Even if Biden wins, we go for all the Republican voters, and Homeland Security will take their children away, and we’ll put [Trump supporters’ children] into re-education camps,” the man, identified as Beller in the undated video, says.
Trump’s supporters are raising “horrible children” that will become “horrible people,” he continues.
“Kids who are growing up, knowing nothing but Trump, [Trump supporters] will be raising a generation of intolerant horrible people, horrible kids.”
The individual in the video derides Americans as “fucking dumb” before he praises Washington, D.C. — one of the most left-wing and partisan Democrat cities in America — as populated by “educated” residents.
“Americans are so fucking dumb. You know, most people are dumb,” the man says. “It’s good to live in a place [like D.C.] where people are educated and know stuff. Could you imagine if you lived in one of these other towns or states where everybody’s just stupid?”

The individual says the spread of COVID-19 in “red states” is “great” because it both dissuades Republicans from coming out to vote while afflicting and killing other Republicans.
“What’s great is that COVID is spiking in all the red states, right now,” he remarks. “So, that’s great, because either those people won’t come out to vote for Trump, you know the red states, or a lot of [Trump supporters] are sick and dying.”
PBS, a left-wing news media outlet, benefits from 501©(3) charitable status with the IRS through its PBS Foundation, a national umbrella organization supporting its local affiliates. Its registration as a charity provides PBS with exemptions from federal income taxes while allowing it to issue charitable receipts for donations from its benefactors. It also receives direct federal government funding, with its local affiliates receiving various funds from state and local governments.
PBS markets itself as a non-partisan and politically objective operation.
Editor’s Note: The text of this article has been updated to note that Project Veritas has identified the man in the video as Michael Beller and connected him to PBS. Breitbart News has not independently verified his identity.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
(01-13-2021, 01:17 PM)Wallfire Wrote: If this is true, the dark place has got even darker. I would list this as a 100% hate speak, but youtube thinks not.
Once again I cannot confirm if this video or text are true

Quote:Project Veritas released a sting video Tuesday where a man — identified by the independent media org as Michael Beller, principal counsel at PBS — says on video that the children of supporters of President Donald Trump should be seized and placed in “re-education camps.”

“Even if Biden wins, we go for all the Republican voters, and Homeland Security will take their children away, and we’ll put [Trump supporters’ children] into re-education camps,” the man, identified as Beller in the undated video, says.
Trump’s supporters are raising “horrible children” that will become “horrible people,” he continues.
“Kids who are growing up, knowing nothing but Trump, [Trump supporters] will be raising a generation of intolerant horrible people, horrible kids.”
The individual in the video derides Americans as “fucking dumb” before he praises Washington, D.C. — one of the most left-wing and partisan Democrat cities in America — as populated by “educated” residents.
“Americans are so fucking dumb. You know, most people are dumb,” the man says. “It’s good to live in a place [like D.C.] where people are educated and know stuff. Could you imagine if you lived in one of these other towns or states where everybody’s just stupid?”

The individual says the spread of COVID-19 in “red states” is “great” because it both dissuades Republicans from coming out to vote while afflicting and killing other Republicans.
“What’s great is that COVID is spiking in all the red states, right now,” he remarks. “So, that’s great, because either those people won’t come out to vote for Trump, you know the red states, or a lot of [Trump supporters] are sick and dying.”
PBS, a left-wing news media outlet, benefits from 501©(3) charitable status with the IRS through its PBS Foundation, a national umbrella organization supporting its local affiliates. Its registration as a charity provides PBS with exemptions from federal income taxes while allowing it to issue charitable receipts for donations from its benefactors. It also receives direct federal government funding, with its local affiliates receiving various funds from state and local governments.
PBS markets itself as a non-partisan and politically objective operation.
Editor’s Note: The text of this article has been updated to note that Project Veritas has identified the man in the video as Michael Beller and connected him to PBS. Breitbart News has not independently verified his identity.

well PBS has a little more integrity than i thought he got fired.
from project veritas,  

Quote:PBS CEO Paula Kerger made the following statement to her staff:

Quote:Dear Colleagues:
We recently learned that a staff member in PBS’s legal department was targeted by Project Veritas, a far-right activist group that is known for producing deceptive videos. A video of that individual’s personal interaction with an undercover member of Project Veritas was released today.
In response, we issued the following statement:
“This employee no longer works for PBS. As a mid-level staff attorney, he did not speak on behalf of our organization, nor did he make any editorial decisions. There is no place for hateful rhetoric at PBS, and this individual’s views in no way reflect our values or opinions. We strongly condemn violence and will continue to do what we have done for 50 years – use our national platform and local presence to strengthen communities and bring people together.”

PBS Statement
"it seems to me, that i could live my life a lot better than i think i am"

the working man

(01-13-2021, 02:03 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: well PBS has a little more integrity than i thought he got fired.
from project veritas,  

I don't think it was "integrity" that got him fired, I think they just fired him because they thought he might upset their 501C(3) gravy train, and that their government funding might get cut off if their bias and partisanship got too clearly stated.

I'm willing to die to defend my freedom. The question you need to be asking yourself is: are you willing to die to take it?

"It's the hillbilly way. We kill people and burn their shit down." -- Jim Powell, in "Blood and Banjos" by Franklin Horton

(01-13-2021, 02:56 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 02:03 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: well PBS has a little more integrity than i thought he got fired.
from project veritas,  

I don't think it was "integrity" that got him fired, I think they just fired him because they thought he might upset their 501C(3) gravy train, and that their government funding might get cut off if their bias and partisanship got too clearly stated.

that's possible, it could also be possible that they saw he could effect their libtard agenda talking reeducation camps, and spreading covid and shit canned him. either way, integrity, 501c3, or hurting their libtard agenda, what ever reason this POS is out of work and maybe he'll be that way for a long time.

the working man

(01-13-2021, 03:07 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
from project veritas,  

that's possible, it could also be possible that they saw he could effect their libtard agenda talking reeducation camps, and spreading covid and shit canned him. either way, integrity, 501c3, or hurting their libtard agenda, what ever reason this POS is out of work and maybe he'll be that way for a long time.

All to often I have seen people like him sacked only to walk in to a nice well payed job after a few weeks have gone by
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
(01-13-2021, 04:25 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 03:07 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
from project veritas,  

All to often I have seen people like him sacked only to walk in to a nice well payed job after a few weeks have gone by

i know, but if there's such a thing as karma, maybe he won't.

the working man

PBS is solely funded by OUR money. They have fund raisers where people donate.

Stop giving these demons your money. 

For them to even hire someone like this man shows how much "integrity" they have. They had to see somewhere along the way what kind of person he was, but they kept him. Tells just as much about them as it does him. 

Sad thing is, there are thousands of other brainwashed idiots out there who think the same way.
Fiction or not.... this comment is reprehensible and should be taken in literal terms. The author arrested and charged. I'm not sure the charge, but I'm sure there is a law provided for such abuse.
I can Guarantee you there will be blood and LAKES of it if such a move is allowed, and we will quickly devolve into a full scale war zone. Woe to anyone who tries to remove our children. At that point we will have nothing to loose and go full tilt FUBAR ( f _ _ _ _ _ up beyond any recognition) All of us Vets said and remember this term, but I have explained for civilians not familiar. A war with real and severe casualties. NONE of us want this, no one wants it, so stop with such an oratory, Media..!
This knothead has since been fired from PBS
Sounds like a really level headed individual to be taking legal advice from. 

Yet... they are out there. I know some. Totally unreachable.
Just think what would of happened if he has said that about BLM