Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stratigic Forum Hopping in 2021
High end security draws attention like waving a red flag, just something to think about.
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
Enigma.......?
(01-14-2021, 08:46 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 08:11 PM)beez Wrote: Anything typed online is probably read regardless of where it lands.

tinybighuh

Explanation: Correct! ... Here is why ...

Internet Backbone

[Image: 600px-Internet_map_1024.jpg]

Room 641A

[Image: 799px-Room_641A_exterior.jpg]

Quote:Room 641A is a telecommunication interception facility operated by AT&T for the U.S. National Security Agency, as part of its warrantless surveillance program as authorized by the Patriot Act. The facility commenced operations in 2003 and its purpose was publicly revealed in 2006.

Personal Disclosure: I know and I am not afraid ... because I posted this after the Covid19 outbreak happened...

OL's Manifesto: I admit FULL responsibility for the Coronavirus Outbreak!

... and they did nothing!!! That is kinda a big tell that they are NOT doing their jobs properly and are being slack cunts! tinysure 

I also posted this before the Covid19 outbreak happened ...

Its The Smell! I Love The Smell Of BioWarfare In The Morning! Deoderizing The Left!

... which should of been taken as a true poker tell and not a bluff as I caused over 1million deaths and $10TRILLION+ worth of damage world wide in a single year! tinysure 

As for Strategic forum hoping in 2021 I suggest we go back to PAPER letters like the Russian KGB did recently.

[Image: sealheader.jpg]

I also recommend that IF we go back to paper, that we then use ...

One-Time Pad

Quote:In cryptography, the one-time pad (OTP) is an encryption technique that cannot be cracked, but requires the use of a one-time pre-shared key the same size as, or longer than, the message being sent. In this technique, a plaintext is paired with a random secret key (also referred to as a one-time pad). Then, each bit or character of the plaintext is encrypted by combining it with the corresponding bit or character from the pad using modular addition.
The resulting ciphertext will be impossible to decrypt or break if the following four conditions are met:[1][2]
  1. The key must be truly random.
  2. The key must be at least as long as the plaintext.
  3. The key must never be reused in whole or in part.
  4. The key must be kept completely secret.

minusculebeercheers
I wonder if the Christmas bomber was after a room 641A
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
On creating a chat room or message board for the drops.

* It should appear like any other forum on some free off the wall board server.

* The server should be located outside of the U.S. and unconnected to any opposing factions.

* It should have private and public access with moderation in public areas to suppress any red flags that pop up.

* It should have a message board with private group chat functions, although you could link to other servers for different features.

* Extreme vetting of members with private access and records made on open members with profiles to help identify infiltrators vs supporters.
(01-15-2021, 02:40 PM)Wallfire Wrote: High end security draws attention like waving a red flag, just something to think about.

So true, when someone posts a jumble of letters and characters it could tend to look suspicious.

Perhaps some kind of underground code speak that sounds like a normal conversation could work as long as the code dictionary stayed secret.
(01-15-2021, 02:41 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Enigma.......?

I actually have an electronic Enigma Machine somewhere, implemented in Javascript. I guess that means they cracked it and found out how it works.

I'm willing to die to defend my freedom. The question you need to be asking yourself is: are you willing to die to take it?

"It's the hillbilly way. We kill people and burn their shit down." -- Jim Powell, in "Blood and Banjos" by Franklin Horton

(01-15-2021, 02:43 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I wonder if the Christmas bomber was after a room 641A

They must have expanded. back when I was doing hacker-like things, ALL communications in the US ran through 3 points: one in Atlanta, Georgia, one in the Shenadoah Valley in Virginia, and one at Fort Meade, Maryland. I found that out by running a whole bunch of ping and trace traceroutes, and following them through every node they traveled through. ALL of them went through one of those 3 places.

I'm willing to die to defend my freedom. The question you need to be asking yourself is: are you willing to die to take it?

"It's the hillbilly way. We kill people and burn their shit down." -- Jim Powell, in "Blood and Banjos" by Franklin Horton