Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
COVID-19 vaccine side effects, doctors dispute cause
I post this as information, I neither support or not support it. Its for each person to read and make there own mind up

Quote:EVANSVILLE, Ind. — To hear Shawn Skelton and her fiance tell it, the uncontrollable shaking and
tongue spasms she suffered days after taking the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine could only be a
reaction to the shot.

Skelton, who works for Good Samaritan Home, a nursing home in Evansville, has gone viral with
Facebook posts and videos illustrating her condition and placing the blame squarely on the vaccine.

The original post drew 48,000 comments from all over the world. It's been shared 160,000 times as
of 4 p.m. Monday.

"Three days later after the Moderna shot, this was the uncontrollable shakes," Skelton's fiance, Rich
Vidiella, said from her hospital bedside Monday. "If she gets worked up thinking about it, she gets crying.

It takes over her body for like a good maybe minute or two, and she’ll start shaking even worse."

Vidiella said he was speaking from Skelton's side at the Deaconess Orthopedic Neuroscience Hospital at
Deaconess Gateway Hospital.

But a local doctor said these symptoms haven't been widely reported as side effects to the vaccine and
aren't expected side effects. It's possible with a new vaccine, but it seems "very unlikely," said
Dr. Craig Everett Haseman.

Stressing that he isn't familiar with Skelton's case, Haseman said he can't conceive of a reason a vaccine
would cause someone to shake uncontrollably or suffer tongue spasms.

"To cause uncontrollable shaking, you'd have to have something that's — throughout your whole body,
you'd have to have something that affects your brain or your nervous system," Haseman said. "It would
have to cause some kind of neurological abnormality in the spinal cord or the brain itself."

Skelton and Vidiella, who both live in Oakland City, told the Courier & Press Monday that they have heard
the same sorts of things from doctors they've seen. They say doctors at hospitals in Evansville, Gibson
County and Nashville, Tennessee, have told her she likely suffered a panic attack, PTSD or conversion
disorder.

"Nobody wants to point it toward the vaccine," Vidiella said.

Skelton said she takes an anti-depressant once daily — but that's not why she's having these problems.
"No one’s willing to – I mean, all of a sudden, because I take an anti-depressant, I mean, I could see them
trying to throw some psychological thing out there if I was on all kinds of those meds, but I take one
anti-depressant a day," she said. "It’s not a narcotic. It's not a controlled substance — and that’s what
they’re trying to throw, so I’m willing to let them do any test they want."

Haseman said anti-depressants conceivably could play a role in side-effects such as Skelton describes,
although many people who take them haven't had such issues in vaccine studies.

Vanderburgh County's health and medical communities have consistently urged residents to get vaccinated
when their turn comes, as has the Indiana State Department of Health.

The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services defines conversion disorder this way:
"Conversion disorder is a disorder in which a person experiences blindness, paralysis, or other symptoms
affecting the nervous system that cannot be explained solely by a physical illness or injury.
Symptoms usually begin suddenly after a period of emotional or physical distress or psychological conflict.

"Conversion disorder is thought to be caused by the body’s reaction to a stressful physical or emotional event. Some research has identified potential neurological changes that may be related to symptoms of
the disorder."

More: Hoosiers rush to register for COVID-19 vaccine in first hours; VCHD begins shot clinics
More: COVID-19 vaccinations have begun in Evansville. Here's how to get yours

Vidiella said Skelton's problems began Thursday morning. She had taken her first dose of the Moderna
vaccine at Good Samaritan's request three days earlier, he said.

Skelton's Thursday Facebook post described what happened next:
Quote:"If you are considering the vaccine for covid..... the MODERNA.... I would advise against it!
I’m in bad shape! Everyday getting worse and I’m not getting help or answers!

I’m scared to death to say the least! And to find someone willing to attempt to figure this out
hasn’t been very successful! I went to 2 hospitals today, walked out of deaconess and went
to St Vincent. No answers there either.

They say let’s see a neurologist( who knows when they can see me) yesterday my tongue began
to spasm and it hasn’t quit. Today my whole body has been convulsing all day! They sent me home!!

I’m posting 2 videos that are quite embarrassing if you know me but I want you to see what’s happening
to me!

"Just please pray for me."

Skelton said Monday that doctors just don't believe her, and that's the problem.
“All they keep telling me is, ‘Well, you’re the only person,’ but maybe I’m the only person right now,"
she said.

Late Monday afternoon, Vidiella said Skelton underwent a CT scan after speaking to the Courier & Press
but a doctor told the co it wasn't very helpful. Now an MRI is scheduled.

Skelton probably will be at the Deaconess Orthopedic Neuroscience Hospital through the end of the
week, Vidiella said.

"They have drawn a lot of blood, and they are running multiple tests on all of her blood," he said.
Skelton was resting when Vidiella spoke, but earlier in the day she said she's not against vaccines.
The response she's gotten from doctors bugs her, though.

"I just want people to know that, if you get something like this, you’re kind of on your own," she said.
link
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
A version of a coronavirus has been politicised and promoted by the media in order to utilise some -hopefully,
short-term power. When it fails due to the public learning to ignore the fear-mongering, the politicians will
move along to another 'problem-answer-result' scheme.

The mainstream media...? they'll continue to decay and no amount of Hollywood outrage or here-come-the aliens
will save them. 2020 -the year of the global fraud.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
"They watch from behind complacent smiles whilst polishing their cutlery. Yet, with egg between the prongs"
(01-12-2021, 01:51 PM)BIAD Wrote: A version of a coronavirus has been politicised and promoted by the media in order to utilise some -hopefully,
short-term power. When it fails due to the public learning to ignore the fear-mongering, the politicians will
move along to another 'problem-answer-result' scheme.

The mainstream media...? they'll continue to decay and no amount of Hollywood outrage or here-come-the aliens
will save them. 2020 -the year of the global fraud.

People are waking up, but the question is have they woke up too late. I believe a 100% the people will fight and win but the price will be much higher than if they had woke earlier
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
(01-12-2021, 01:56 PM)Wallfire Wrote: People are waking up, but the question is have they woke up too late.
I believe a 100% the people will fight and win but the price will be much higher than if they had woke earlier

They are waking up and the lateness may not be such a factor considering the possible amount of power-from
-quantity that could be generated.
The simple point is that there is more of us than them, hence the deceitful schemes to divide.
minusculethumbsup
"They watch from behind complacent smiles whilst polishing their cutlery. Yet, with egg between the prongs"
As the terrible scourge of Death-Flu wanes in the UK, the politicising of it becomes more and more obvious.
tinysure
I've given the links, but you can bet your bottom-dollar to a pound-of-shite, they'll change the narrative in them.

Sky News: 14.19 GMT.

Quote:'...In a press conference on Friday, Boris Johnson announced the variant could be up to 30% more deadly – based on early data.
Mr Johnson said, with the original virus variant, for someone aged 60 the average risk is that for 1,000 people who got infected,
roughly 10 would be expected to die. With the new virus variant, roughly 13 or 14 people might be expected to die.
He said you would see this across the different age groups too.

However, Dr Mike Tildesley, associate professor at the University of Warwick, said it could be too early to say for sure that the
variant is more deadly...'

BBC:

Quote:Covid: 'More deadly' UK variant claim played down by scientists

'...Scientists say signs a new coronavirus variant is more deadly than the earlier version should not be a "game changer" in the
UK's response to the pandemic. Boris Johnson has said there is "some evidence" the variant may be associated with "a higher
degree of mortality".

But the co-author of the study the PM was referring to said the variant's deadliness remained an "open question".
Another adviser said he was surprised Mr Johnson had shared the findings when the data was "not particularly strong".
A third top medic said it was "too early" to be "absolutely clear"...'
(01-23-2021, 06:10 PM)BIAD Wrote: As the terrible scourge of Death-Flu wanes in the UK, the politicising of it becomes more and more obvious.
tinysure
I've given the links, but you can bet your bottom-dollar to a pound-of-shite, they'll change the narrative in them.

Sky News: 14.19 GMT.

Quote:'...In a press conference on Friday, Boris Johnson announced the variant could be up to 30% more deadly – based on early data.
Mr Johnson said, with the original virus variant, for someone aged 60 the average risk is that for 1,000 people who got infected,
roughly 10 would be expected to die. With the new virus variant, roughly 13 or 14 people might be expected to die.
He said you would see this across the different age groups too.

However, Dr Mike Tildesley, associate professor at the University of Warwick, said it could be too early to say for sure that the
variant is more deadly...'

BBC:

Quote:Covid: 'More deadly' UK variant claim played down by scientists

'...Scientists say signs a new coronavirus variant is more deadly than the earlier version should not be a "game changer" in the
UK's response to the pandemic. Boris Johnson has said there is "some evidence" the variant may be associated with "a higher
degree of mortality".

But the co-author of the study the PM was referring to said the variant's deadliness remained an "open question".
Another adviser said he was surprised Mr Johnson had shared the findings when the data was "not particularly strong".
A third top medic said it was "too early" to be "absolutely clear"...'
The government reaction to Covid seem very similar to the government reaction to novichok poisoning case.
Running around like headless chickens, spending a massive amount of money and getting very little done. 
Remember they said that novichok was at the very top end of things that could kill you, a bit like Covid