Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When is the right time to fight evil ?
I have read and heard a lot about "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men should do nothing."     but I ask people to consider, what if the actions of the good people will cause more damage and deaths than doing nothing till the time is right. Is it time to fight now or in 4 years time.
Stopping evil is not just about fighting it, its about fighting it and doing the least evil wile fighting evil.
When is the right time to fight evil, well that is the hardest question in the world
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
(01-07-2021, 02:08 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I have read and heard a lot about "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men should do nothing."     but I ask people to consider, what if the actions of the good people will cause more damage and deaths than doing nothing till the time is right. Is it time to fight now or in 4 years time.
Stopping evil is not just about fighting it, its about fighting it and doing the least evil wile fighting evil.
When is the right time to fight evil, well that is the hardest question in the world

Upon reflection.... as time passes and in short order as Biden's health fails 'wink wink, nod nod, Then as Harris takes the position of POTUS............... believe me ALL HELL will take place on American soil. We will take NO MORE, 'the straw that broke the camel's back' ..............................and it will be a Righteous Revolt taking back our country...

this does not reflect the views of RN3....
You bring up a poignant conundrum and my tinfoil hat is a-twitching.  

I would say the current circumstances are designed to negate any response other than silence or compliance.

Think about it. We just spent a summer being told (and some believing) that arson, looting, and destruction are peaceful. For a good cause. To disagree is racist or some other -ist. Then when the inevitable counter-demonstration occurs (as everybody knew it would), it is portrayed as evil and wrong. A threat to Democracy! Sedition! That script to respond was standing-by for this moment. 

Forget discussion or debate. That gets avoided at all cost. So what do you do when your opinion and your liberty is deemed inconsequential to someone else? Everybody wants a solution "Now" and violence plays into that. This is what the opposition is betting on. The minute someone starts shooting because they have been pushed too far, is the minute the next stage happens. Cue the Professional Pearl Clutchers to stoke the flames. The fever will rise even higher for something to be done to "save democracy".  Think of the Children!

The good news is their hand has been shown. So you know what you are dealing with. I would offer organization is the key. Unfortunately it is the slowest and most difficult. You would need to rebuild an entire infrastructure to support it. The current political class, media schmucks, and education system are already compromised beyond repair. This will take time, money, and effort. Frankly, I do not see it happening. My guess is that conclusion was already predicted, leaving me what? See the above paragraph. 

Sorry this is depressing. Honestly, if I had to start shooting, who on Earth would I even shoot? Why do I want to go down that road? IDK.
I may be wrong, and this may be subject to change as events unfold, but this is what I see currently when I look into my crystal ball:

1) When Biden is illegitimately installed into the oval office is when things will start in earnest.

2) it will likely start with massive resistance and non-compliance. Basic Ghandi civil disobedience 101

3) Eventually, probably sooner rather than later, politicians will start dying off from covid mixed with head wounds from long range sniper shots. The Left will be torn. They won't know whether to put those politicians among the covid death numbers or declare an insurrection.

4) To combat the head shots, so they can blame the deaths on covid without being of two minds, they will crack down on firearms in the US.

5) At that point, all hell will break loose.

As @ABNARTY observes, organization will be key, and that will be difficult to achieve. Prevention of organization is the very reason for the COVID lockdowns and restrictions. You can't organize if you can't meet. Sure there are apps for that, but all those apps are heavily monitored, and so of no use to a resistance organization. Their purpose is to identify trouble spots and centers of resistance. If you use them for that, you will be quickly identified and dealt with. That's why I believe it will kick off in earnest beginning with "singletons" or "lone wolf" snipers.

Once they come for the guns, they will be assaulting a wider base, and that will be the point that it all breaks loose. Face to face organization will be possible then, because so many people will be ignoring the lockdown orders that arrest of all of them will be impossible, and the authorities will not know exactly which knots of people to round up.

Some cells are already organized, and they will likely be the nucleus of wider organizations that form. Unfortunately, not all of them are good people. Individuals will need to vet any organizations they associate with as closely as the organization vets them.

Then they will have to guard their backs against the bad actors, too, because most did not have the foresight to associate with the good actors ahead of time.

How much destruction is acceptable? I'm the wrong one to ask that question of. My philosophy is scorched Earth. I would rather see the entire nation irradiated than to see it fall to communism. America was founded on an ideal of Freedom. If America can no longer be free, it should no longer exist at all, and communist generations to come should not derive any benefit from the land or resources, either.

I'm good with laying waste to the entire nation if it comes to that. By then, it will have run it's course anyhow.

I'm willing to die to defend my freedom. The question you need to be asking yourself is: are you willing to die to take it?

"It's the hillbilly way. We kill people and burn their shit down." -- Jim Powell, in "Blood and Banjos" by Franklin Horton

https://thecoloradoherald.com/2021/insur...day-night/
Ever since the back ground checks for the purchase of a firearm, the list of ownership is easily compiled for the vast majority of those who have a weapon.

There will be a mall shooting, school, or any of another half a dozen places (false flag or not) and there will be a "turn them in" with a possible buy back directive. The citizens will turn them in or face the full force of the government enforcers while being called felons or wanted by the FBI and declared undesirables for the great new society if they fail to turn them in. Plenty of road maps for that destination. Plenty of room in the prisons for profit for those who are captured.

Washington D.C. will be a state just like Puerto Rico insuring the Senate will be democratic controlled. I expect the supreme court justices will be increased in the next 4 years so only liberal justices who will toe the line for the NWO are appointed.

2016 will be remembered as the last true election America has had for those who are willing to think and investigate.

I do not see a change in this direction without blood shed but I am feeling pessimistic.

https://thecoloradoherald.com/2021/insur...day-night/
Quote:Rumors abound on social media amongst Trump’s biggest supporters that “it isn’t over! The Insurrection Act was signed last night. This is a military operation.”

Most such claims assert that Trump has overwhelming evidence of voter fraud from Italy, the US military is aware of an attempted stolen election, and Trump will use EBS to communicate with the public when most communication channels go down during an Insurrection Act blackout.
The Insurrection Act is vague and disputed by legal scholars as an invalid attempt to put military on US streets;
“Enacted in 1807 as an addendum to prior statutes authorizing the use of the militias, the original Insurrection Act authorized the use of the standing military in cases of foreign invasion as well as in response to internal insurrection at the request of state authorities. Congress later amended it following the Civil War and enactment of the Fourteenth Amendment in order to allow for the use of the military to enforce federal law against or over the objections of state authorities, but only to enforce certain constitutional rights or where the president determines that rebellion or similar conditions make it “impracticable” to enforce the law through normal means.”
Given the broad description of the Act, however, it appears Trump has legal standing to invoke it, as he feels that rebellion and fraud have prevented the full effect of the Constitution in this case.
People across social media Sunday are claiming, without proof, that Trump signed the Insurrection Act at midnight Sunday morning. A quick twitter search reveals that the rumor is everywhere. Is it just a rumor, or has Trump signed the Act?

https://speakingaboutnews.com/insurrecti...ng-signed/
Quote:Insurrection Act has been signed, The day we have all been waiting for

January 10, 2021 by keichri
The Insurrection Act,
Well Patriots – I believe the day we have all been waiting for is now in play.
It is Sunday, January 10, 2021 and one of my very reliable sources has told me he was inbound to Camp Pendleton due to the Insurrection Act being signed.
While this information was coming in, I watched Washington Dulles airport go into lockdown. Nothing in – nothing out. This typically would indicate that POTUS was on the move. I also watched two aircraft exfil the area at the same time – not showing as AF1 – but something else. Which, btw – is not only very likely they would not broadcast his movement – but would also show as something entirely different. We witnessed GW Bush do the same thing when he went to Bagdad during the war, his AF1 747 was actually squawking as a Gulfstream aircraft.
So what is the Insurrection Act?
The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law that empowers the President of the United States to deploy U.S. military and federalized National Guard troops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder, insurrection, or rebellion.
The act provides a “statutory exception” to the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, which limits the use of military personnel under federal command for law enforcement purposes within the United States. Yes, folks, that means the military can and will start arresting people.
Before invoking the powers under the Act, 10 U.S.C. § 254 requires the President to first publish a proclamation ordering the insurgents to disperse. Remember this video shot in the rose garden and what POTUS said? Telling everyone to go home? Condemning what people were doing at the Capitol?
I am not going to lie, when I saw it I was a little angry at POTUS because I felt like he had just sold us out. HE was the guy who called everyone there, and now he was condemning us!? It made no sense. NOW IT DOES!
There are Constitutional exceptions to Posse Comitatus restrictions rooted in the President’s own constitutional authority. Defense Department guidelines describe “homeland defense” as a “constitutional exception” to Posse Comitatus restriction, meaning that measures necessary to guarantee National Security from external threats are not subject to the same limitations.
Now, the flight in question. MC4521 exfilled the Capitol right when all of this lockdown occurred. Interesting data point – it appears that the flight departed out of Oceana NAS. This is probably because if POTUS were to boogy out of DC, EVERYONE would see the movement and know something was happening. So, go to an alternate and secure exfil location.
[Image: insurection-758x362.jpg]
and then we have this flight that went out ahead of it, MC46, which btw is moving out. The initial intel showed the aircraft as a C2 – which is a twin engine turbo prop… sorry, but there isn’t a turbo prop on the planet that can make it across the pond in 4 hours, let alone have the fuel capacity to do so.
[Image: insurect2-758x403.jpg]
Next data-point: My understanding is that the White House flag has been lowered. Which would indicate that it is no longer the seat of the President / Executive Branch (this is what I have been told).
So, what is next? I imagine the next thing we will see is an announcement from POTUS once – likely via the EBS. Then, we will see the military going hot on arrests of the traitors.. my estimate is that the next 24-48 hours will be very telling. Watch for the 1.13.21 date.

@727Sky

I've heard the same chatter all across the internet. I'm operating on the assumption that it is all bunk, and we are on our own, every man for himself. It sounds to me like the dying hopes of the hopeless.

I won't know if anything goes on or not out here. No cell signal, no nothing. No avenue for any EBS broadcast to enter my world. The first I know of it will be a RN3 post in the shoutbox, and to be honest I'm not expecting one. Most of the chatter is nonsensical, so I do not believe that the parts that ARE sensible are actually happening, since those are linked to the nonsensical parts in the fantasy land. I think there is a very high probablility that it is a psyop coming from the left to try to keep people  from boiling over as they grab their stranglehold on us. They are just trying to give enough hope to the hopeless to keep them from acting out. 

There will be more coming out in the future as what has already come does not pan out. exactly as happens with Psyop "Operation Q", and it will continue until BidenHarris is firmly installed in the Oval Office and the crackdown begins. People want to believe so badly that someone else is doing something to save them that they will themselves sit on their hands, do nothing, and wait forever for the Cavalry to come running over the hill... just as long as someone keeps on telling them the cavalry is coming, and on it's way right now, but just over the ridge and just out of sight.

We are abandoned, left for dead. Every man for himself, and the devil take the hindmost. Ain't no one coming to save us. We're gonna have to do that ourselves. People are not going to do that as long as they are still grasping at these straws that keep getting handed towards them.

I'm willing to die to defend my freedom. The question you need to be asking yourself is: are you willing to die to take it?

"It's the hillbilly way. We kill people and burn their shit down." -- Jim Powell, in "Blood and Banjos" by Franklin Horton

(01-11-2021, 10:48 AM)Ninurta Wrote: @727Sky

I've heard the same chatter all across the internet. I'm operating on the assumption that it is all bunk, and we are on our own, every man for himself. It sounds to me like the dying hopes of the hopeless.

I won't know if anything goes on or not out here. No cell signal, no nothing. No avenue for any EBS broadcast to enter my world. The first I know of it will be a RN3 post in the shoutbox, and to be honest I'm not expecting one. Most of the chatter is nonsensical, so I do not believe that the parts that ARE sensible are actually happening, since those are linked to the nonsensical parts in the fantasy land. I think there is a very high probablility that it is a psyop coming from the left to try to keep people  from boiling over as they grab their stranglehold on us. They are just trying to give enough hope to the hopeless to keep them from acting out. 

There will be more coming out in the future as what has already come does not pan out. exactly as happens with Psyop "Operation Q", and it will continue until BidenHarris is firmly installed in the Oval Office and the crackdown begins. People want to believe so badly that someone else is doing something to save them that they will themselves sit on their hands, do nothing, and wait forever for the Cavalry to come running over the hill... just as long as someone keeps on telling them the cavalry is coming, and on it's way right now, but just over the ridge and just out of sight.

We are abandoned, left for dead. Every man for himself, and the devil take the hindmost. Ain't no one coming to save us. We're gonna have to do that ourselves. People are not going to do that as long as they are still grasping at these straws that keep getting handed towards them.

I agree just more grasping at the straws of hope. But it would be something to behold if it went down !! minusculebeercheers
The fact that Trump is been painted as mad and that the codes have to be taken off him or he will start WW3, and all the other things that are going on points to the fact that the Dems are very frighten of something big, something that could hurt them if not destroy them so Trump must be destroyed.
Will Trump come out fighting? I dont think so, he would need the army for that and I dont think DT has the support of the army, why , because Obama made sure to get the "right" people in the right places.
There will be no carvery charging to come to the rescue. 
Will it be as bad as Ninurta says? In Gods name I hope not.
Remember about 500,000 people turned up to show support for Trump, at no point has BLM or Antifa been able to get that sort of numbers, now think of the amount of damage done by these 500,000 people. It was nothing, they could of burnt the city down if they had wanted,  more damage has done by much much smaller groups BLM ect. Yes 4 people died, one murdered, one heart attack, one stroke , one crushed. As far as I know on the police side one police man murdered. Check this link out, I think you will understand what im talking about link.
So will the Dems understand that they have to find common ground with the largest group in the USA  or will they do a Stalin/Ukraine
( short version of a Stalin/Ukraine. The farmers rebelled , they did not want commune farms, army sent in to take all farm animals for the state, farmers kill there farm animals to stop the state for taking them, Stalin orders army to take ALL food from the farmers, seal the farming areas off with the army and in one winter about 7,000,000 men , women, and children starved and froze to death. The people of the Ukraine have not forgotten this even to this day )
Even if the Harris ( note I said Harris) takes power, without massive blood shed the country will be unrulable unless common ground is found. 
At some point the army will have to step in, not to support the Dems but to save the people.
Just to be clear im not saying that the Dems will kill 7, 000,000, im saying they could start to oppress the people to do as the Dems want
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
(01-11-2021, 11:45 AM)727Sky Wrote: I agree just more grasping at the straws of hope. But it would be something to behold if it went down !! minusculebeercheers

That it would - it would be awesomely epic!

And still dangerous as a cocked cannon when the Left figured out what hit them - they've already shown they don't mind burning a few cities down, and that they are far more vindictive than the Right!

(01-11-2021, 11:55 AM)Wallfire Wrote: So will the Dems understand that they have to find common ground with the largest group in the USA  or will they do a Stalin/Ukraine

Well, they don't have a very good start on it if they have any intention of looking for any common ground. So far, all I've heard is calls from the Left to start killing off the Right now that they think they have the power. Those calls are coming from some people I know, people I would never in a million years have thought capable of such sentiment.

Yet here it is.

The calls from the Left involving "Unity" are all, every single one, calls for the Right to surrender their ideals, capitulate, and get with the Marxist program they are promoting. Every single one. Not one call, anywhere, to find "unity" on common ground and work outward from there. They just expect us to wave the white flag and take our coffles like good little slaves for them.

And that is not going to happen.

Look, I can work with all kinds. If anyone wants to find common ground and work on compromise, I'm there. I can work with them. I have done so before. Several years ago, I took a lot of shit for conferring with a bona-fide, card carrying, Communist Party USA political operative to find a solution to the dilemma presented between American Communism and American Free Market Liberty... and we found a solution. No crap, we did. it took 3 weeks of haggling, but we finally found a plan we could all agree on, and we could allow one another to live and let live.

But nothing like that can happen here now. The opposition, drunken on their stolen "victory", are out for blood, and their idea of "compromise" is "my way or the chop blocks and gulags". There just isn't any way to work with that philosophy and sentiment.

So, what they really want is a war of extermination, and my worst fear is that they're gonna get one, and THEN find out they didn't like it so much after all.