Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White House
(01-07-2021, 04:10 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 12:11 PM)BIAD Wrote: So I suppose the only question left is... who will the US be going to war against in the oncoming four years?
tinysure
I supose we could go kick 'Estonia's' ass, the little basterines. Shouldn't exist. Blow the bastages  to smitherenes. There I said it.........

Or Georgia... The nerve of them people, naming themselves after an American state!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-07-2021, 11:39 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Biden will not go to war with his allies, or their allies. So all 3 of those nations are safe. North Korea might not be, except it has Big Brother Xi shielding it, so it is. Biden was in the administration that sent Iran big piles of money - why would he suddenly go to war against his friends? And his ties to the CCP are well documented. He owes them big time now, so the only war there will be the one he invites them to join in on against his own citizenry.

It's possible that he might go to war against Russia, Russia, RUSSIA!, but not too likely. They've had a hard-on for a war with Russia for several years now, and have tried everything they could to provoke one, and Putin did not take the bait. Trump's tenure was a respite for Russia, because he had bigger fish to fry, which gave them a breather from the US Marxist onslaught. Biden may try to go to war with them, but I think he'll have his hands full on the Home Front, cracking down on his own citizenry with a little help from his friends.

Thinking about your words, you're probably right. Hopefully, he just sits and rots quietly in the White House!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-07-2021, 08:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Now that they think they've won, let the commie brainwashing begin.

[Image: 97ec5554b1cf1b13.jpeg]

How quaint. Let the dehumanization of the opposition begin in earnest - it's the only way they can get their minions to turn on their fellow man.

But that can go two ways, now can't it?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-07-2021, 11:29 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 12:11 PM)BIAD Wrote: So I suppose the only question left is... who will the US be going to war against in the oncoming four years?
tinysure

Itself. It will go to war with itself. Yet again.

Biden will invite the CCP and Iran to assist him in patrolling our streets and rounding up our dissidents, because he will not be able to concentrate enough force with what he has left to work with to prevail. That will necessitate him bringing in outside actors.The UN will be too inconsistent for him to use. I've seen them in action as "peacekeepers", and their performance was dismal. a Boy Scout troop could have done better. Furthermore, people in various foreign nations have been voicing support for the protesters yesterday, most notably people in Japan, Taiwan, and Russia.

So, instead, he will need allies he can trust to crack down, and that will be the CCP and Iran. He may also request the assistance of Canada and Mexico, because they are closer and can be on-site quicker. 

The battle lines are forming. Just wait until you see what he does once seated.

That's an interesting thought, Biden bringing in a foreign country to help "keep the peace."  If only he was that stupid.  Which he may very well be.  I'll be "keeping the piece" for when they want to "keep the peace."  

Biden may be that stupid, but what about these foreign governments?  Do they really think they could waltz into people's neighborhoods and not receive their own version of Vietnam?
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(01-08-2021, 03:40 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
tinysure

Biden will invite the CCP and Iran to assist him in patrolling our streets and rounding up our dissidents, because he will not be able to concentrate enough force with what he has left to work with to prevail. That will necessitate him bringing in outside actors.The UN will be too inconsistent for him to use. I've seen them in action as "peacekeepers", and their performance was dismal. a Boy Scout troop could have done better. Furthermore, people in various foreign nations have been voicing support for the protesters yesterday, most notably people in Japan, Taiwan, and Russia.

So, instead, he will need allies he can trust to crack down, and that will be the CCP and Iran. He may also request the assistance of Canada and Mexico, because they are closer and can be on-site quicker. 

That's an interesting thought, Biden bringing in a foreign country to help "keep the peace."  If only he was that stupid.  Which he may very well be.  I'll be "keeping the piece" for when they want to "keep the peace."  

Biden may be that stupid, but what about these foreign governments?  Do they really think they could waltz into people's neighborhoods and not receive their own version of Vietnam?

Was just thinking... Nancy is going hell-bent to try to remove President Trump to satisfy her hatred of him. She's what 80?  might not see to many more years... but when she steps down The Don has her ass, and it's not going to be worth a plug nickel. Then he can truely make her life a living hell........ hint hint..
(01-08-2021, 03:40 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
tinysure

I'm pretty sure they don't care. They are so close to victory already that they can taste it, and are apt to rush right in thinking it will just be a mop-up operation.

I do note that the CCP had it's ass handed to it by, of all nations, the Vietnam you mention, in 1979, in less than 30 days. It took 11 years for the US to cry uncle in the same country, and that was because of political decisions brought about by pressure from Leftist movements in the 60's, not through lack of ability. The troops' hands were tied behind their backs by the politicians. The CCP was not burdened by such political divisiveness - they had an honest military loss. Had we had the same political freedom to militarily act, we would have mopped the floor with Vietnam.

Iran is populated by Shi'ite Muslims, a rough bunch. They don't mind a bit of rape, ruin, and beheading among the infidels, and they will likely be the tougher nut to crack if it goes that route... but we can crack 'em all the same. It's all a matter of when the stops get pulled out in the counter assaults. Earlier is better.

Nukes could come into play, but Iran will not have enough of them, with a sufficient yield, for several years to come to do much harm (as harm goes, on a nuclear scale), and so may not want to employ them, preferring to save them until the very end, after their asses have already been handed to them. Butthurt feelings can be a bitch at that point.

Either way, both of those assailants will have to go, whatever may come. As I've said before, I'm good with turning the nation into a nuclear wasteland from coast to coast before watching it's  freedom bleed out into the gutter. "Live Free or Die" is not just a state motto.

Armed forces of both of those nations will have a much tougher time getting out alive than they will have had getting in. They can filter in a relatively few troops at a time in a "buildup phase", but do not have the capacity to exfiltrate large numbers across the intervening oceans all at once after they've already built up. Someone will get left behind until the next boat comes, and that someone will be in grave danger from a thoroughly pissed of population.

(01-07-2021, 11:42 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 11:39 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Biden will not go to war with his allies, or their allies. So all 3 of those nations are safe. North Korea might not be, except it has Big Brother Xi shielding it, so it is. Biden was in the administration that sent Iran big piles of money - why would he suddenly go to war against his friends? And his ties to the CCP are well documented. He owes them big time now, so the only war there will be the one he invites them to join in on against his own citizenry.

It's possible that he might go to war against Russia, Russia, RUSSIA!, but not too likely. They've had a hard-on for a war with Russia for several years now, and have tried everything they could to provoke one, and Putin did not take the bait. Trump's tenure was a respite for Russia, because he had bigger fish to fry, which gave them a breather from the US Marxist onslaught. Biden may try to go to war with them, but I think he'll have his hands full on the Home Front, cracking down on his own citizenry with a little help from his friends.

Thinking about your words, you're probably right. Hopefully, he just sits and rots quietly in the White House!

Hillary might have pulled it off had she won instead of Trump, and I feel like she had every intention to declare a war on Russia, or provoke one, but in the intervening years of the Trump administration, the US had a front row , popcorn-chompin' seat to the shenanigans of Marxists Gone Wild in the US. that has well and truly widened the divisions.

They may try at this late date, and having control of the entire government increases the chance they will try, but they won't have enough popular support of the citizenry to pull it off now.

Our job, for the first two years of the BidenHarris regime, will be to keep them simmering without allowing them to boil over. Keep them busy enough with trouble at home to avoid too much mucking-up of foreign affairs, but not so much that they have a justification for calling in foreign troops. I'm not sure we can do that. Lots of folks are plenty pissed off at having been thoroughly disenfrachised from their vote, and may well act accordingly, causing the whole simmering pot to boil over. I can't blame them, but I can't approve it, either. Acting too sharply, too soon, will do more harm than good as it will give BidenHarris the hook they need to crack down even harder, and call in the foreigners. We've seen that recently when the anger boiled over at the Capitol Building, and the ensuing calls from the Left to hang the Right in the aftermath of the Right doing, one time, a similar action to the ones they have spent the last entire YEAR doing over and over again.

The left has been busy screaming that the Capitol assault cannot even be compared with the "peaceful protests" that they have been destroying their own cities with, and in a way they are right in that, for once. The difference is that the Citizens PAID for that Capitol, and should have access to their own property, nothing got burned down, and none of the opposition got killed... in contrast to the Left's actions over the year, burning down private property as well as public, looting, and killing their opponents with impunity.

If, at the mid-terms in two years, the Right doesn't pick up legislative majorities to counter the Leftist's death-grip on our government, then that can be taken as the Left having perfected their election theft scheme, and all bets are off at that point.

The first two years of the BidenHarris regime will tell the tale, and in particular the mid-term elections.

So we don't have that long to wait to see what is going to happen.

(01-08-2021, 04:53 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: Was just thinking... Nancy is going hell-bent to try to remove President Trump to satisfy her hatred of him. She's what 80?  might not see to many more years... but when she steps down The Don has her ass, and it's not going to be worth a plug nickel. Then he can truely make her life a living hell........ hint hint..

She's trying to impeach him, because if he is impeached, he can't run again in 2024... but he only has 13 more days in office, so they'd have to do some kind of express impeachment, and I doubt they can get it done in that time window.

After he is out, they will seek other legal avenues to try to prosecute him on, also with the aim to prevent him running in 2024.

Meanwhile, when Trump is out of office, he will have a lot more freedom of motion, and action. THAT could get interesting! They may be making a strategic error in making a martyr out of Trump...

How quick to bail out!  Everyone seems to be running for the hills (or off the cliff might be better).  So we must as well.  Our whole conservative agenda ostensibly blown by one act by one man--or so it is alleged by a media that has abandoned all pretense of being truthful?  Even by their rendering it isn't so because the issues are valid and true and will not be forgotten.  Eerily similar to the kinds of stuff the media has been trying to detonate under Trump since before he took office.  And who is to gain?  Follow the money as they said during the Watergate Era.  Biden and the Democrats who are now salivating because they think they finally found the magic bullet.  

I say keep the faith.  I'm not backing away from the president, flawed as he is, because I know the Democrats would have had and are about to have something a whole lot worse; and insidious too because the media will gloss over its enormity, but it will be nonetheless devastating, which will make the current outrage look like decadent whining.  
And outrage over what?, A building--the people's building, not "their" building as some perhaps otherwise misguided voice that spoke truly about one thing pointed out--that has housed those who have steadily taken away our freedom for more than 50 years now?  Even in its most superficial rendering it is hogwash because we seem to have quickly forgotten that DC was literally on fire a few months ago and when Trump tried to restore order there--just in those places adjacent to the White House compound--how the media cried, "tyrant."  If ever there was an attempt at insurrection that was it.  
So a couple of offices may have been messed up--redolent of those sit-ins in college president's offices--but how does that compare to the laying on of graffiti to the Lincoln Memorial or the smashed windows and trashed businesses downtown?  Or the attempt to burn down a historical church?  Nowadays this is all memory hole stuff made possible by the direct connection between screens and people's cerebrums.  
I like the way the Dems get away with establishing the very conditions that have led to this for if it hadn't been for mail-in ballots and the abolition of other checks to maintain a custodial chain and verify who should be voting we wouldn't be where we are now.  
Not all of us buy the Mainstream Media's (MSM) presentation of these events which is just a lot of eyewash.  We have agreed (or so I thought) that the MSM has blown its credibility in the past so why accept it now?  We need to remain calm and rational; which I know is difficult for the current generations--with their smartphone implants and the therapeutic moralism which was provided in their education and upbringing.  But we've got to do it.  Just like we must do the same and not over react to COVID which is also laying an axe at the tree of our liberty and prosperity

again, these comments do not represent policy or opinion of RN3
(01-08-2021, 06:35 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: How quick to bail out!  Everyone seems to be running for the hills (or off the cliff might be better).  So we must as well.  Our whole conservative agenda ostensibly blown by one act by one man--or so it is alleged by a media that has abandoned all pretense of being truthful?  Even by their rendering it isn't so because the issues are valid and true and will not be forgotten.  Eerily similar to the kinds of stuff the media has been trying to detonate under Trump since before he took office.  And who is to gain?  Follow the money as they said during the Watergate Era.  Biden and the Democrats who are now salivating because they think they finally found the magic bullet.  

I say keep the faith.  I'm not backing away from the president, flawed as he is, because I know the Democrats would have had and are about to have something a whole lot worse; and insidious too because the media will gloss over its enormity, but it will be nonetheless devastating, which will make the current outrage look like decadent whining.  
And outrage over what?, A building--the people's building, not "their" building as some perhaps otherwise misguided voice that spoke truly about one thing pointed out--that has housed those who have steadily taken away our freedom for more than 50 years now?  Even in its most superficial rendering it is hogwash because we seem to have quickly forgotten that DC was literally on fire a few months ago and when Trump tried to restore order there--just in those places adjacent to the White House compound--how the media cried, "tyrant."  If ever there was an attempt at insurrection that was it.  
So a couple of offices may have been messed up--redolent of those sit-ins in college president's offices--but how does that compare to the laying on of graffiti to the Lincoln Memorial or the smashed windows and trashed businesses downtown?  Or the attempt to burn down a historical church?  Nowadays this is all memory hole stuff made possible by the direct connection between screens and people's cerebrums.  
I like the way the Dems get away with establishing the very conditions that have led to this for if it hadn't been for mail-in ballots and the abolition of other checks to maintain a custodial chain and verify who should be voting we wouldn't be where we are now.  
Not all of us buy the Mainstream Media's (MSM) presentation of these events which is just a lot of eyewash.  We have agreed (or so I thought) that the MSM has blown its credibility in the past so why accept it now?  We need to remain calm and rational; which I know is difficult for the current generations--with their smartphone implants and the therapeutic moralism which was provided in their education and upbringing.  But we've got to do it.  Just like we must do the same and not over react to COVID which is also laying an axe at the tree of our liberty and prosperity

again, these comments do not represent policy or opinion of RN3

Cancel culture on steroids'
hy·per·bo·le

noun
[/url]
  1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literallySimilar:
  2. exaggeration
    overstatement
    magnification

amplification

3. embroidery
  4. embellishment

The Democrats 'own that', the same as Mr. Kim Jong Un owns that precious haircut... 
    [url=https://ibb.co/FHLsp3g][Image: thediplomat-2014-03-27-08-22-32.jpg]

(01-08-2021, 06:35 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: ... We have agreed (or so I thought) that the MSM has blown its credibility in the past so why accept it now?  ...

You know, I had to tell Grace, of all people, that very thing just yesterday. She came in with some report or another from the MSM, and I had to say "we've just spent the last 4 years identifying and cataloging their lies, finding the real evidence to prove their lies, and you are going to suddenly believe one of them is now truth?"

It's a difficult task to relinquish a trust in something that is engrained into one's social-identity.

The mainstream news works because it's simply based on the presumption that they dare not
lie because 'someone' in authority would tell them to stop. For anyone over 30 years of age,
our parents and everyone you grew-up with never questioned it, so why would you?!!

By constantly reminding the public that they have ethics, rules and some kind of magical word
to access behind a curtain to people of note, we're regularly indoctrinated into thinking the MSM
are the bridge between the Elders of the Political Church and us, the worshipping public.

The use of words is also a stumbling block for many who watch and read the news.
Simple tricks like "X-newspaper reported..." and "Sources of X-newspaper suggest..." take a story
that -with little intrigue, into a place where innuendo and suspicion can be sown to enhance a
mundane incident.

They do lie, but in a manner that -if queried, can be described as a poor reflection of what occurred
or what was said. The more cynical of us would call it 'biased news' and it's been with us a long time.

The latest trending expression 'The Reset' holds some of the power that the MSM are hoping will bring
them back into a position of being of -not so much trusted or respected, but the only way the public
can discover what's going on.

But as Mystic said, the internet is still strange to the conventional media, that information usually discarded
for various reasons can still be accessed. However, it means a diligence and truthfulness must be aspired
to. We're not there yet, but the standards the MSM are supposed to adhere to will become those that alternative
media on the internet will have to embrace. 

To make this a success, it'll need old-school adulthood, which is not a demeanour enjoyed on a medium where
everything seems a joke and discourse tends to be bombastic.
tinywondering
Re: what I wrote above, here's how bad the media and politicians perceive the public and that writing
in the manner of a kid's comic, they believe that you believe the world works like this.

Quote:Pelosi asks Joint Chiefs about preventing Trump from launching nukes

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8918]

'The president is 'unhinged' and the nation must be protected from him, she wrote in a letter to colleagues.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi spoke with the nation's top military officer on Friday about precautions in place to
prevent President Donald Trump from ordering a nuclear strike or conducting other military hostilities as Democrats
seek his removal from office.

The stunning revelation came in a letter from the speaker to House Democrats outlining next steps following a violent breach
of the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday by Trump supporters. Pelosi said she spoke to Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley
about guardrails in place that could prevent "an unstable president" from wielding the military or the country's nuclear arsenal.

"This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing
an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike," Pelosi
said in the letter...'
Politico:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@"BIAD" - 

Pelosi is looking in the wrong direction. No doubt that is by design. Who's design is debateable, but, like the Pied Piper, she is leading her minions along the same path to misdirection.

They won't know what hits them, or why, when it does, because they are following the Pied Piper.

Matter of fact, I am entirely harmless, aged out of the danger zone, too old and feeble now to get anything done, and the only reason I am still on the internet is as a misdirection, something for them to focus on, the dancing left hand in sight while the more able right hand gets itself organized for what is coming while keeping itself out of sight. I can tell them that straight to their face, and they will ignore it, still marching boldly at me, secure in the knowledge that only they can be right, and that therefore I AM their target.

After all, I am a Deplorable. I have guns. How can I NOT be a danger to their Brave New World? All I have to do to hold their attention is speak, spew some vaguely threatening words out of my mouth, and immediately their heads snap in my direction, and they come a-runnin', all thought of the actual dangers to them gone from their tiny little heads.

Lemmings are lemmings.

While Pelosi is trying to secure the launch codes and rush an impeachment through in the very small time window she has to do so, she is likely to get blindsided. Her own fault. She shouldn't have bent so far over that desk.

Check these clips out... cops waving protesters in and much more. https://youtu.be/u7evOBf_E80
(01-08-2021, 11:50 PM)Ninurta Wrote: @"BIAD" - 

Pelosi is looking in the wrong direction. No doubt that is by design. Who's design is debateable, but, like the Pied Piper, she is leading her minions along the same path to misdirection.

They won't know what hits them, or why, when it does, because they are following the Pied Piper.

Matter of fact, I am entirely harmless, aged out of the danger zone, too old and feeble now to get anything done, and the only reason I am still on the internet is as a misdirection, something for them to focus on, the dancing left hand in sight while the more able right hand gets itself organized for what is coming while keeping itself out of sight. I can tell them that straight to their face, and they will ignore it, still marching boldly at me, secure in the knowledge that only they can be right, and that therefore I AM their target.

After all, I am a Deplorable. I have guns. How can I NOT be a danger to their Brave New World? All I have to do to hold their attention is speak, spew some vaguely threatening words out of my mouth, and immediately their heads snap in my direction, and they come a-runnin', all thought of the actual dangers to them gone from their tiny little heads.

Lemmings are lemmings.

While Pelosi is trying to secure the launch codes and rush an impeachment through in the very small time window she has to do so, she is likely to get blindsided. Her own fault. She shouldn't have bent so far over that desk.

And  yea their probably searching the internet forums and keywords to make a list of pro Trump'rs left not caving
The skank is evil, Heinously Evil. She wants Blood and someone to do her dirty deeds. Her day will come. Sooner than later..
[Image: images.jpg]
(01-09-2021, 12:31 AM)PLOTUS Wrote: And  yea their probably searching the internet forums and keywords to make a list of pro Trump'rs left not caving

Of that I have no doubt - that's why I'm locked and loaded (notice the keywords in that? HAHAHAHHAA!)

I never planned on living forever anyhow. I'm already past my shelf life. If they plan on living forever, they might ought to bypass my house in the roundup.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8919]

Right now I'm torn.

On the one hand I want to fight.  I want to hit back at the overt acts of censorship, the power play of the authoritarian left, the disgusting anti-American, Anti-Constitutional acts that they aren't even hiding.

On the other hand, I need to keep my job, keep my insurance for my wife especially and for myself.  

So do I obey and kneel or fight?
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln