Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mysterious Disappearance Of Flu In San Diego Prompted Call For Audit Of COVID Records
It is not just San Diego, Calif. but other countries are asking where is the Flu ? Many of us on this site have written or voiced the same thoughts as doubts have persisted with the regards to the real COVID death rates.

Quote:One of the most bizarre features of the alleged COVID-19 ‘global pandemic’ has been the mysterious disappearance of the seasonal flu in medical and public health record keeping. It’s as if the Flu just vanished into thin air after being the most common perennial seasonal respiratory virus.

[b]As it turns out, recorded seasonal influenza cases have literally nosedived by 98% across the globe.

[/b]
This improbable phenomenon has led a number of experts to ask, “Has Covid killed off the flu?”
[b]“The disappearing act began as Covid-19 rolled in towards the end of our flu season in March. And just how swiftly rates have plummeted can be observed in ‘surveillance’ data collected by the World Health Organisation
[/b]
A long article with allot of information for those who have inquiring minds....
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/myste...id-records
(12-30-2020, 09:23 AM)727Sky Wrote: It is not just San Diego, Calif. but other countries are asking where is the Flu ? Many of us on this site have written or voiced the same thoughts as doubts have persisted with the regards to the real COVID death rates.

Quote:One of the most bizarre features of the alleged COVID-19 ‘global pandemic’ has been the mysterious disappearance of the seasonal flu in medical and public health record keeping. It’s as if the Flu just vanished into thin air after being the most common perennial seasonal respiratory virus.

[b]As it turns out, recorded seasonal influenza cases have literally nosedived by 98% across the globe.

[/b]
This improbable phenomenon has led a number of experts to ask, “Has Covid killed off the flu?”
[b]“The disappearing act began as Covid-19 rolled in towards the end of our flu season in March. And just how swiftly rates have plummeted can be observed in ‘surveillance’ data collected by the World Health Organisation
[/b]

If this doesn't indicate chicanery, I don't know what would.   Oh yeah, vital statistics that indicate there wasn't a huge increase in death rates.  I think the virus is real, but I don't think it's the near-ELE that some would have us believe.

https://web.archive.org/web/202011262231...o-covid-19
(12-30-2020, 09:23 AM)727Sky Wrote: It is not just San Diego, Calif. but other countries are asking where is the Flu ? Many of us on this site have written or voiced the same thoughts as doubts have persisted with the regards to the real COVID death rates.

[/b]
[/b]

From my perspective the information is on the mark.  

So what?  No more Flu?  Is it all COVID?  

Sure, of course.  Flu or 'common cold' no longer exists.  Everything is COVID.  "Stay isolated"  "Wear a flamin mask" 

God help those who catch the FLU;  It's COVID!!!! 

My thoughts,

Bally :)
Quote:Do you ever get the feeling you’re being lied to?
345,795 people have now died WITH the coronavirus in the US this year.
That number includes poisonings, shootings, homicides and hospice deaths.
The Gateway Pundit reported news from the CDC in August that only 6% of all deaths in the US classified as Coronavirus deaths actually died from the China Coronavirus exclusively.
That means the number of those poor people who died from the coronavirus exclusively is much, much lower than the headlines.
Many local and state governments are shutting down their local businesses and institutions due to over-inflated statistics regarding the number of Americans who died from this China coronavirus.
Will this ever make the mainstream news?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12...ow-reason/
I remember been told that my yearly flu shot might give protection from COVID. I wonder
Auditing records is not something officials seem to be keen on lately. In any aspect.

Not a C19 denier but this is ridiculous. The "flu" will never disappear. Impossible. 

My far-from-expert medial opinion is the flu is still doing it's thing. It is being misdiagnosed as C19 much of the time. C19 is still out there and hurting people though. At some point detection and diagnosis will catch-up and be able to make the distinction. 

I could be wrong but it seems highly probable. I also offer legal advice and electrical wiring pointers.