Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looks Like I'm Gonna Have To Bite The Bullet
here's update on my family.

mom got tested today, should know monday or tuesday. didn't get vaccine cause they don't know if she has it or not. said that getting vaccine while infected is not good to do because that causes the immune systems to work on two different fronts. one on the infection, and one on the vaccine which is different than the infection because it's rDNA.

middle brother said they are about the same, little brother says he's fine, me and my better half are the same. i've come to the conclusion that the stuff with me is early onset of old fart syndrome.

it's been 7 days now, so i'm fairly confident that we're  covid free. 7 more days is what they say. i supose we should all be tested. but if you dont show symptoms, and don't dilly dally, hang out and breathe in people faces or let them do that to you when you go out to do things and get stuff. it's kinda a useless exercise to me.

want to thank you guys for all the best wishes, links and articles. i tried to reply to everyone but i know i probably missed one of two, and i'm sorry for that

again thank you all.
[Image: TWBB.png]

well momma got her results back today, tested negitive yay!
her boss called her and told her and wanted her to come in tomorrow. momma said she doesn't want to and is thinking about quitting. not sure if this is a good idea, she has been very depressed since she was furloughed, but it's her decision to make and we will support her what ever she decides to do.

middle brother said sister in law seems to doing little better and daughter and himself no longer have a sore throat.
little brother has shown no symptoms and neither have the better half or myself.

looks like i have dodged the bullet. for now

again thank you rouges for the support and best wishes.

if things change, i'll let you know.
[Image: TWBB.png]

(01-05-2021, 10:31 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: well momma got her results back today, tested negitive yay!
her boss called her and told her and wanted her to come in tomorrow. mamma said she doesn't want to and is thinking about quitting. not sure if this is a good idea, she has been very depressed since she was furloughed, but it's her decision to make and we will support her what ever she decides to do.

middle brother said sister in law seems to doing little better and daughter and himself no longer have a sore throat.
little brother has shown no symptoms and neither have the better half or myself.

looks like i have dodged the bullet. for now

again thank you rouges for the support and best wishes.

if things change, i'll let you know.

Glad to hear the news, it looks like our positive thoughts worked!
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.