Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The history of civilization... Not pretty but necessary ?
Age of Empires - Part 1: The Roman Republic, Maurya India & Qin China | History of the World vol. II

When I look at the history of mankind my crystal ball, when asked about the future, spits out stories of terror and horror on a scale not seen even in WW2

(12-28-2020, 09:47 AM)727Sky Wrote: Age of Empires - Part 1: The Roman Republic, Maurya India & Qin China | History of the World vol. II

When I look at the history of mankind my crystal ball, when asked about the future, spits out stories of terror and horror on a scale not seen even in WW2

I'll be pulling this up on the tv and watching later.   Looks interesting.

"spits out stories of terror and horror on a scale not seen even in WW2".   I'm already having problems with insomnia.  I hope you're wrong, but I don't see how you can be.  History repeats itself, and tech has gone off the charts.
(12-28-2020, 09:47 AM)727Sky Wrote: Age of Empires - Part 1: The Roman Republic, Maurya India & Qin China | History of the World vol. II

This was really impressive.   We both learned a lot.  Thanks for recommending it.