Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Winston's taste good like a,,,, Remember?

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Seeing your last few threads, I wonder, you been drinking? Nothing wrong with that. Love the creative outpouring.
(12-28-2020, 07:27 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: Seeing your last few threads, I wonder, you been drinking? Nothing wrong with that. Love the creative outpouring.

The question should be, "when are you not drinking?"
(12-28-2020, 08:34 AM)guohua Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 07:27 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: Seeing your last few threads, I wonder, you been drinking? Nothing wrong with that. Love the creative outpouring.

The question should be, "when are you not drinking?"

I try to keep it from 9am to 5pm, the rest if up for grabs.
I always enjoy the scenes in old movies where someone actually smokes a cigarette.  So daring.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(12-28-2020, 07:25 AM)guohua Wrote:  
I fondly remember the Malboro man (cowboy)...

Flipping hate all these "woke" wankers... may they drown in their soy diluted water and urine...

Funnily enough I smoke Winston fags... as in cigarettes...

Hugs to you Gu and to all equally.

Rod

PS. Still no WiFi right now so not easy to post
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!
Is the old Lucky Strikes commercial in there, too? The "I'd rather fight than switch" commercials complete with the black eyes? I always wondered how those folks handled it when they quit making Lucky Strikes...
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Fred and Barney smoking .... I am just from another time lol tinylaughing
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

(12-28-2020, 10:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Is the old Lucky Strikes commercial in there, too? The "I'd rather fight than switch" commercials complete with the black eyes? I always wondered how those folks handled it when they quit making Lucky Strikes...

[Image: 220px-Tareyton_white.jpg] Looks like Tareyton had that commercial.
[Image: uobdN-1475170525-1154-blog-Header.jpg]

This next commercial will make you laugh, Doctors, making house calls,,,,, and smoking,,,, not today!

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I wonder if Dr Fauci is in these old cig commercials endorsed by doctors  tinylaughing smallroflmao

[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(12-29-2020, 01:03 AM)xuenchen Wrote: I wonder if Dr Fauci is in these old cig commercials endorsed by doctors  tinylaughing smallroflmao

If he wasn't, you KNOW he wanted to be! However, there is a slim possibility that his covid mask prevented him from getting a good draw on the cigarettes, and that might make for a bad commercial...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-28-2020, 11:35 PM)guohua Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 10:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Is the old Lucky Strikes commercial in there, too? The "I'd rather fight than switch" commercials complete with the black eyes? I always wondered how those folks handled it when they quit making Lucky Strikes...

[Image: 220px-Tareyton_white.jpg] Looks like Tareyton had that commercial.
[Image: uobdN-1475170525-1154-blog-Header.jpg]

Yup, it WAS Tareyton - which I don't think they make any more, either. I stand corrected - they do say that the memory IS the second thing to go!

joe camel and camel cash.

i use to smoke like a freight train in the late 80's and early 90's and smoked camel filters, the smotth ones, my ass. i coughed all the time, when it got to where i would cough up globs of brown shit, then mixed with blood every now and then i had to quit for a while.  another thing about camels, they smelled like dirty socks. i would catch a whiff of them every now and then. then one day the bosses son came up to my work bench while i was smoking one, sniffed and looked at me and asked if i washed my feet or didn't take a bath lol.

now i smoke Natives, no additives so they say, but the got weeds stems in them.

anyway i was really into the camel cash, i use to get all kinds of stuff, some of it was cheap shit, other was fairly good quality. i still got some zippo lighters with different style camel logos on them, shot glasses, tins, front liscense plates, pins, t shrits dart board,

[Image: joecamel_big-1.jpg]

[Image: 7518429816_5156ec989b_z.jpg]

and who can forget one of the all time great cowboys, and his cowboy killers, Tom Sellck. not not really, he did some cigar ads and or should i say on the cover of a magazine for them, but he did do some salem ads he also did salem 
[Image: 03b06f15e0c180d60e18c2b62dfe234f--cigar-...owboys.jpg]

here's one of his salem ads,

[Image: 8c3596b43130862487312aa3b50f658c.jpg]

and one of the real malbro men

[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: TWBB.png]

LSMFT

[Image: tumblr_omypgkQS8g1r72p39o1_1280.jpg]

or
loose strap means flapping titty
or
lets screw my fingers tried
[Image: TWBB.png]

Good times.

tinybiggrin minusculebeercheers
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
I don't want to go off on a rant, but when did our society become such a bunch of god-damned sissies?

Good Lord, it was just a few decades ago, men were men and women were women.

Remember the womans lib movement?  Someone, some gal said, "I don't want to be equal to men, why would I want to lower myself?"

lolz

over thirty years ago, I once took my (soon to be wife), over my knee and gave her a swat on the rump because she said something sassy.

Years later, she confided that she married me in part, because of that.

tinyangry
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
[Image: lucky12.jpg]

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(12-29-2020, 04:31 AM)beez Wrote: I don't want to go off on a rant, but when did our society become such a bunch of god-damned sissies?

Good Lord, it was just a few decades ago, men were men and women were women.

Remember the womans lib movement?  Someone, some gal said, "I don't want to be equal to men, why would I want to lower myself?"

lolz

over thirty years ago, I once took my (soon to be wife), over my knee and gave her a swat on the rump because she said something sassy.

Years later, she confided that she married me in part, because of that.

tinyangry

Exactly!

Grace and I were having a conversation years ago about going somewhere, and when she said "what if I don't want to go?" I replied "well in that case I just toss you over my shoulder, butt forward so I can spank you every step of the way for being contrary, and walk off with you anyhow". She later told me that after the visual of that registered, that was the point from which there was no turning back.

During a candid conversation with my second wife, she once told me that all any woman wants, what she looks for in a man, is "security". The hard part of the rest of living is realizing that every woman defines "security" differently, and figuring out just how any particular one defines it. There appear to be two main subcategories - "money" and/or "protective ability"... and practically endless permutations between the two.

What has been happening over the past few decades is the attempt to replace men in those two categories with government, which comes out as an attempt to make women manly and men irrelevant. In other words, I don't think "they make 'em like that any more."