Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nashville Christmas Explosion
Uh Oh!!!   tinysurprised 

Quote:TN4Q  @10acQ

·
14m

Just got this from friend, another RV on Hwy 231 in Wilson County TN playing the same message as the Nashville RV.
[Image: EqQ8TxqWMAAOjqO?format=jpg&name=900x900]
(12-27-2020, 07:12 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here are some photos shared by Rick Monroe from Nashville that the MSM won't show.

[Image: EqNjZCuW8AcIBW5?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: EqNjZYTXcAI4DoK?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Well now! That blowed up real good, didn't it? I'm curious now as to what sort of explosives were used, and how much to create that kind of havoc out of a single bomb...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-27-2020, 07:55 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Uh Oh!!!   tinysurprised 

·
14m

Just got this from friend, another RV on Hwy 231 in Wilson County TN playing the same message as the Nashville RV.

Ah The plot thickens! What on earth would they want to blow up out there? Just crater the road? I do note a curious grove of telephone poles to the left of the image...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-27-2020, 07:58 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
Uh Oh!!!   tinysurprised 

·
14m

Ah The plot thickens! What on earth would they want to blow up out there? Just crater the road? I do note a curious grove of telephone poles to the left of the image...

Yes, @"Ninurta", there's been a lot of chatter about the possibility of our "grid" going down soon. Don't think it's a national thing, but maybe in certain areas?

And also, here is a story about the suspect's motives being because he was afraid of 5G.

(12-27-2020, 08:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(12-27-2020, 07:58 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Ah The plot thickens! What on earth would they want to blow up out there? Just crater the road? I do note a curious grove of telephone poles to the left of the image...

Yes, @"Ninurta", there's been a lot of chatter about the possibility of our "grid" going down soon. Don't think it's a national thing, but maybe in certain areas?

And also, here is a story about the suspect's motives being because he was afraid of 5G.

An interesting read. It's a new twist on basic human psychology, however, to postulate that a man might blow himself up to prevent a radio signal from blowing him up. Seems a little self-defeating... but it WOULD make a good clean narrative for third party attackers to promote if they were to, for example, locate such an individual and load his predeceased carcass into a van with an automatic recorded message to broadcast so the blame for the attack could be misdirected to that person rather than the actual culprits... I mean, if you wanted to, for example, throw shade on "conspiracy theorists", wouldn't it make sense to put one front and center in an alleged terrorist attack, and insure that he couldn't refute your story?

Regarding the grid, I've heard the same things. it would make more sense to do it with an EMP attack by, for example, the CCP, because that would be more widespread and effective. Still, I have heard rumbles of this group or that already having scoped out things like power substations to take down, and whom have already made elaborate plans to do so, so who knows?

Uh Oh!!!   tinysurprised 

·
14m

CARAVAN !!!
 [Image: Bloated1.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Suspicious truck broadcasting the same message in front of a store in Rutherford County (in Lebanon, TN apparently, which is actually in Wilson County), too: https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/hwy...s-vehicle/ 

So, do you reckon this is the beginning of an offensive, the mere product of paranoia and high tensions in the wake of the Nashville bombing, or... something else? Something like a plan to incriminate right wingers and /or "conspiracy theorists" and round them up to pave the way for the New BidenHarris Order?

Possibilities, at this point, are endless...

Keep yer powder dry, and hang on to your scalp!

ETA: Wilson County 911 center currently down. https://www.wilsoncountytn.gov/county-ma...tly-down-1 

Blowing up a major switch center does tend to have the effect of hobbling citizen - police communications...

(12-27-2020, 01:38 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Here is video of the recorded message and the explosion and aftermath:

I heard what sounded like a few gunshots a while AFTER the explosion. Odd, isn't it? The explosion occurs at 00:26, and the gunshot sounds are at about 02:18-02:26, and again around 03:20. Why would an explosion that strong not set off rounds in the RV immediately, and why would it take a further two to 3 minutes to cook them off?

Well! YouTube just "age restricted" this video in the last half hour! I wonder why?... Surely not to track the viewers of it, who have to sign in (and identify themselves) now to see it... I also wonder how long it will be before they "disappear" it altogether?

I don't do Twitter, however...

Quote:Metro Nashville PD@MNPDNashville25 Dec
BREAKING: This is the RV that exploded on 2nd Ave N this morning.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8878]

It arrived on 2nd Ave at 1:22 a.m. Have you seen this vehicle in our area or do you have information about it?
Please contact us via Crime Stoppers at 615-742-7463 or online via http://fbi.gov/nashville.
Anyone heard of Anthony Quinn Warner?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-27-2020, 10:24 PM)BIAD Wrote: Anyone heard of Anthony Quinn Warner?

Last I heard, he was in bitty little pieces all around the point of explosion.

Listen to this video beginning at the 14:50 mark. He goes over a good theory of what happened.

(12-27-2020, 10:44 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-27-2020, 10:24 PM)BIAD Wrote: Anyone heard of Anthony Quinn Warner?

Last I heard, he was in bitty little pieces all around the point of explosion.

"Officials" have confirmed he got blown up in the explosion.

He is now a "well spread asset"
  tinylaughing
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Warner before his 'deconstruction'.
tinyhuh

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8879]

And the narrative:

Quote:'Mother, 29, given TWO free homes worth $409K by 'Nashville bomber', 63, says she had no idea he signed property
over to her a month ago - as feds probe if he blew himself up at AT&T building because he feared 5G is spying on
Americans...'

SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Could you guys take a look at the vid in the comments that's about 2/3rds of the way down in a tweet by MGShow? 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-12-27-s...peout.html
(12-28-2020, 03:12 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Could you guys take a look at the vid in the comments that's about 2/3rds of the way down in a tweet by MGShow? 

I don't see any comment in the comment section marked 'MGShow'.  Can you point it out more?
minusculethumbsup
(12-28-2020, 03:25 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 03:12 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Could you guys take a look at the vid in the comments that's about 2/3rds of the way down in a tweet by MGShow? 

I don't see any comment in the comment section marked 'MGShow'.  Can you point it out more?
minusculethumbsup

Do "find" on this guy's name:  Henrik Palmgreen.  The MG Show tweet is right below it.   Sorry for leaving out the space in "MG Show".  :(

But geez, Palmgreen is a fascist and the poster used the handle "Adolf". So....
(12-28-2020, 03:43 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Do "find" on this guy's name:  Henrik Palmgreen.  The MG Show tweet is right below it.   Sorry for leaving out the space in "MG Show".  :(

But geez, Palmgreen is a fascist and the poster used the handle "Adolf".  So....

Oh Palmgren, yes, he does have a certain... 'political slant' -shall we say?!!
His Twitter-handle explains all!
(12-28-2020, 04:09 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 03:43 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Do "find" on this guy's name:  Henrik Palmgreen.  The MG Show tweet is right below it.   Sorry for leaving out the space in "MG Show".  :(

But geez, Palmgreen is a fascist and the poster used the handle "Adolf".  So....

Oh Palmgren, yes, he does have a certain... 'political slant' -shall we say?!!
His Twitter-handle explains all!

MG Show?

Husband just looked at it and said it could be refraction of the explosion but basically, whatever. He saw a pic of a huge crater where the RV used to be.
(12-28-2020, 04:24 PM)drussell41 Wrote: MG Show?

Husband just looked at it and said it could be refraction of the explosion but basically, whatever.
He saw  a pic of a huge crater where the RV used to be.

Considering Warner's need to give away two properties to a stranger in another State, I'll guess
that the man who blew himself up had... 'issues'! I've sort of orbited this incident and waiting for
the dust to settle.

But if your man said he saw a crater... and I've never looked myself, I'll go with that
tinybiggrin minusculethumbsup
(12-28-2020, 07:50 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 04:24 PM)drussell41 Wrote: MG Show?

Husband just looked at it and said it could be refraction of the explosion but basically, whatever.
He saw  a pic of a huge crater where the RV used to be.

Considering Warner's need to give away two properties to a stranger in another State, I'll guess
that the man who blew himself up had... 'issues'! I've sort of orbited this incident and waiting for
the dust to settle.

But if your man said he saw a crater... and I've never looked myself, I'll go with that
tinybiggrin minusculethumbsup

This "lone wolf who gives it away to some female" trope.....didn't we see that in another attack/shooting?  Getting deja vu over it but can't remember the case.