Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nashville Christmas Explosion
(12-27-2020, 12:22 AM)Ninurta Wrote: So. 63 year old Anthony Quinn Warner has been named as a "person of interest" in the Nashville bombing. He was not home when the FBI raided his house. He had an RV that "looked like" the one at the scene of the explosion, when you look at his house on Google maps. Or at least there was a similar looking RV (similar looking from above?) staged, erm, uh, I mean "parked" in his drive way. Now they are reporting "human tissue" and "human remains" at or near the site of the explosion. Take that together with the fact that he was not home during the raid, and give me some odds that this case is about to be neatly wrapped up, with Mr. Warner forever unable to defend himself from the accusations and stories being formulated to be told... a suspicious person might be forgiven for thinking that they could tell any tale they liked about him, and no one would ever be the wiser...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nashville-b...dentified/ 

I was out the other day, and I commented to my mother about how many of the cars in the parking lot, were the same color, and model. So the first thought that came to the front of my mind when I tripped up on a video showing Google map images of the suspects home and his RV parked in his yard, was, "how many RVs of that make and model is sitting in other yards in the Nashville area?"

I hope they have something more to go on.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(12-27-2020, 12:42 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I was out the other day, and I commented to my mother about how many of the cars in the parking lot, were the same color, and model. So the first thought that came to the front of my mind when I tripped up on a video showing Google map images of the suspects home and his RV parked in his yard, was, "how many RVs of that make and model is sitting in other yards in the Nashville area?"

I hope they have something more to go on.

Rest assured. They will most certainly have more to go on. This is the FBI we are talking about which is doing the investigation. What they can't find, they can make.

You might get the impression that I don't trust the FBI, but that is only because I don't. I only half-way trust even the US Marshal's Service, and I used to work for them on contract. Most of the US Marshal's Deputies were good people, but I ran across a couple that the world would be better off without. I don't trust the FBI as far as I could throw the J. Edgar Hoover building.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Here is video of the recorded message and the explosion and aftermath:

I heard what sounded like a few gunshots a while AFTER the explosion. Odd, isn't it? The explosion occurs at 00:26, and the gunshot sounds are at about 02:18-02:26, and again around 03:20. Why would an explosion that strong not set off rounds in the RV immediately, and why would it take a further two to 3 minutes to cook them off?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-26-2020, 09:50 AM)drussell41 Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 03:55 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: If the bomber/bombers were gunning for a person, why not just go shoot the person? Why blow up a whole street? Why the warning? 

FWIW, husband said it was how the IRA used to do things....that someone is using their tactics.  Sometimes they wanted to kill people, sometimes they (just?) wanted to make a point.

No one's going to be making much of any point if they don't take credit for the bombing, tho.

I thought about the IRA similarities too. Must have read their play book or something.
(12-26-2020, 04:06 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 03:55 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I have heard, at last count, 5001 different scenarios as to what the motive is. I do not have anything new to offer unfortunately.  

With regards to the data destruction, that is a motive but couldn't it have been erased less kinetically? Less of a fingerprint. IDK Just spit balling. The RV sure was parked in a great spot to hit those access tunnels heading into the building. Maybe just a grudge against AT&T in general? Former PO-ed employee sort of thing? Would explain the recorded warning. Maybe there were people there he liked and had no grudge against. 

@"ABNARTY",  I just remembered something I heard/read this morning. They said AT&T had the contract to audit the Dominion voting machines. Maybe the machines were there?  Maybe it was sending them a message?  I don't know.

That is an angle I hadn't thought about. Good call.
(12-26-2020, 05:56 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 01:38 PM)Wallfire Wrote: The tactic used by the IRA was to give a warning to the news paper with a code word who then informed the  security forces that a bomb was in such and such a place then have the bomb explode before the security had a chance to clear the area, in doing that they could keep there hands "blood free" and blame the deaths on the security forces.
This bomb is strange in the way that a warning was given that the van could be identify, and that the explosion did "little " damage. I would say from now on  expect lots of car bombs with no warning, a lot of them will be planted by black people so as to kill black people and blame the whites. Its basic car bombing 101, BLM and Antifa will be hard at work on this one.

Please tell me that this was said as a bad joke.

If you really believe this, you are not just wrong, your knowledge of Americans, that identify as Black, is deeply distorted.

BLM and Antifa are groups run by those in position of power and wealth, that eliminates the majority of those Americans that identify as Black.
Lets see, a group wants to plant a car bomb in say a large black area, two white guys parking a van will stick out that people will notice, so you use two black guys. The bomb goes off kills a lot of people and blame it on the whites, same thing if you want a car bomb in a white area, it will be white guys used. 
Its how it works in the real world, you want people in the USA to be "good" , better than all others. They are not, they are people who are good and people who are evil just like the rest of the world. Its the same here in Europe in the "no go" areas, you want to do a shooting or bombing use people of the same skin colour or look the same.
Once again the world you live in is a nice place, the world I live in ( sad to say its the real world ) and have lived in is not nice.
To stop the evil that has been let loose it needs to be understood and stopped, sticking heads in the sand will only get more people killed.
Im not fighting with you, but if you dont understand what is going on than even more people will die. 
Keep your self safe
One more thing, when it comes to war and terrorism I never joke
The MSM are strongly suggesting it was a suicide bomb.
tinyhuh

Quote:Nashville explosion 'probably suicide bombing'

'The camper van blast in Nashville on Christmas Day was probably a suicide bombing, law enforcement officials
are quoted as saying by US media.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8868]

Investigators are conducting DNA tests after human remains were found near the site of the powerful blast.
The home of a possible person of interest was searched on Saturday in Nashville's suburb of Antioch.
The blast injured three people and disrupted communications systems in Tennessee and four other states.

No motive has yet been established for the explosion in the state of Tennessee, and no-one has yet said they were behind it.
Meanwhile, businesses and TV personalities have offered more than $300,000 (£224,000) to catch those responsible.

What are the latest developments?
Investigators now believe that the blast was likely the result of a suicide bombing, according to two law enforcement sources
cited by CNN. CNN is also quoting an FBI official as saying that agents are not looking for another suspect after the human
remains were found.
CBS News says the leading theory now is that the subject may have been killed in the blast.
Newsweek reports that the investigators are trying to find the suspect's mother to conduct DNA tests.

FBI Special Agent in Charge Douglas Korneski earlier said officials had received about 500 tips possibly relating to the explosion.
After visiting the site, Tennessee Governor Bill Lee said it was a "miracle" that no-one had been killed...'
BBC:

Quote:Authorities probing Nashville blast converge on home in city’s suburbs

'Authorities investigating the Christmas morning explosion in downtown Nashville converged on a home in this neighborhood
about 10 miles southeast of the blast site Saturday afternoon, as law enforcement agents continued to gather evidence and
run down hundreds of tips.

Investigators think the person living at that address has a connection to the bombing. One theory investigators are pursuing is
that the man blew himself up in the RV, according to two people familiar with the matter, who cautioned that officials are still
pursuing numerous leads and that no final conclusions have been reached.

Several neighbors said a light-colored recreational vehicle similar to the one that blew up Friday morning had been parked in
the backyard of the home for several months before the explosion. So far, investigators have not found evidence pointing to
other potential conspirators or threats to public safety, according to multiple people familiar with the case.

A day after the explosion, AT&T communication networks remained disrupted throughout Tennessee, knocking out residential
phones, cellphones and service at 20 call centers for 911. Business and government functions were hobbled, and flights were
temporarily grounded at Nashville International Airport...'
MSN:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-27-2020, 11:19 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Lets see, a group wants to plant a car bomb in say a large black area, two white guys parking a van will stick out that people will notice, so you use two black guys. The bomb goes off kills a lot of people and blame it on the whites, same thing if you want a car bomb in a white area, it will be white guys used. 
Its how it works in the real world, you want people in the USA to be "good" , better than all others. They are not, they are people who are good and people who are evil just like the rest of the world. Its the same here in Europe in the "no go" areas, you want to do a shooting or bombing use people of the same skin colour or look the same.
Once again the world you live in is a nice place, the world I live in ( sad to say its the real world ) and have lived in is not nice.
To stop the evil that has been let loose it needs to be understood and stopped, sticking heads in the sand will only get more people killed.
Im not fighting with you, but if you dont understand what is going on than even more people will die. 
Keep your self safe

I have no doubts in my mind about the goodness of America or the people in it. I can't tell you about other areas but I live in America, and I have traveled all over America long and well enough, to tell you honestly, that in every State where there are large Black populations, it is never exclusive to Blacks only. Goodness and evil does not come packaged in one race or color.

We have what I call badlands in America too, but I have never seen one that was Black only, and never have I seen one that was primarily Black "owned". Ghettos in America are the results of poverty, not hate, not race. The poorer a neighborhood, the least likely the people are of being a danger to anyone other than themselves and those in their neighborhoods. 

As far as sending in White guys to do the dirty work that would be immediately suspicious and there would be no doubt that the deed was done from an outsider and had nothing to do with some rag tag team of want to bes. So blaming the rich White guys would be accurate, if they were the ones sent in by those in power to create chaos. If the rich White guys pay some Black guys to do the dirty work, it remains the same. The enemy here is still the rich White guys, so why should we be fighting some poor Black people that can't even afford to pay rent?

Wallfire, you do live in the world that I live in. I don't look at the real world with rose colored glasses, but I don't see every person in the world as a potential enemy, unless I have reason to doubt them. They are going to have to show me more than the color of their skin, for me to automatically label them as a member of a subversive group or the enemy.

This war that you are so sure is coming to the whole world, will not come at the hands of the poor, and the disenfranchised, or Black people. The place where that war, if it comes, will come from the rich and the powerful. I have my head buried in reality, it may be foggy, with doubt, hatred, fear, deception, and racism, but I can still see clearly enough what is, and what may be. We have just chosen different paths to walk in this world. I fear your path will lead to a lot more unnecessary harm and death of innocent people than mine. Let's hope we will never have to find out.

• minusculebeercheers 

(12-27-2020, 01:22 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-27-2020, 11:19 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Lets see, a group wants to plant a car bomb in say a large black area, two white guys parking a van will stick out that people will notice, so you use two black guys. The bomb goes off kills a lot of people and blame it on the whites, same thing if you want a car bomb in a white area, it will be white guys used. 
Keep your self safe

I have no doubts in my mind about the goodness of America or the people in it. I can't tell you about other areas but I live in America, and I have traveled all over America long and well enough, to tell you honestly, that in every State where there are large Black populations, it is never exclusive to Blacks only. Goodness and evil does not come packaged in one race or color.

We have what I call badlands in America too, but I have never seen one that was Black only, and never have I seen one that was primarily Black "owned". Ghettos in America are the results of poverty, not hate, not race. The poorer a neighborhood, the least likely the people are of being a danger to anyone other than themselves and those in their neighborhoods. 

As far as sending in White guys to do the dirty work that would be immediately suspicious and there would be no doubt that the deed was done from an outsider and had nothing to do with some rag tag team of want to bes. So blaming the rich White guys would be accurate, if they were the ones sent in by those in power to create chaos. If the rich White guys pay some Black guys to do the dirty work, it remains the same. The enemy here is still the rich White guys, so why we be fighting some poor Black people that can't even afford to pay rent?

Wallfire, you do live in the world that I live in. I don't look at the real world with rose colored glasses, but I don't see every person in the world as a potential enemy, unless I have reason to doubt them. They are going to have to show me more than the color of their skin, for me to automatically label them as a member of a subversive group or the enemy.

This war that you are so sure is coming to the whole world, will not come at the hands of the poor, and the disenfranchised, or Black people. The place where that war, if it comes, will come from the rich and the powerful. I have my head buried in reality, it may be foggy, with doubt, hatred, fear, deception, and racism, but I can still see clearly enough what is and what may be. We have just chosen different paths to walk in this world. I fear your path will lead to a lot more unnecessary and death of innocent people than mine. Let's hope it will never have to find out.
The people of the USA have not been put to the test in many many years. In Europe we have been and it has not been pretty. There is nothing more dangerous than people thinking they are so much better than others. When it comes down to keeping your job or family it will be one hell of a surprise to you what will happen. To survive one must belong to a group, and that group is never mixed, religion, colour, culture is never mixed.
I dont make this up, its how it works. 
The fear people have of facing the truth, the want not to believe, the want for only good things and the belief that people are good is what let WW1 and WW2 get started.
Everything is joined hands and kum-ba-yah singing till it starts then people go back to there own culture and group.
It has always happened and will always happen, its just the turn of the USA now.
(12-27-2020, 02:02 PM)Wallfire Wrote: The people of the USA have not been put to the test in many many years. In Europe we have been and it has not been pretty. There is nothing more dangerous than people thinking they are so much better than others. When it comes down to keeping your job or family it will be one hell of a surprise to you what will happen. To survive one must belong to a group, and that group is never mixed, religion, colour, culture is never mixed.
The fear people have of facing the truth, the want not to believe, the want for only good things and the belief that people are good is what let WW1 and WW2 get started.
Everything is joined hands and kum-ba-yah singing till it starts then people go back to there own culture and group.
It has always happened and will always happen, its just the turn of the USA now.

I just don't agree with you. I understand from your posts, why you believe what you believe.  

You may belong to a group that believes the way you do, but that does not make what you and your group believe, to be true.

I was born into a mixed group. It is called the human race, and it has always been mixed and will always be mixed. 

I agree that the truth may not always be easy to look at, especially when it is uglier than the beauty that often drapes the lie.

This will always be the place where we will have to accept that your truth will never be mine, nor mine yours. 

May the new year be a greater year than the one past. 

Happy New Year.

• minusculebeercheers 

(12-27-2020, 03:18 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-27-2020, 02:02 PM)Wallfire Wrote: The people of the USA have not been put to the test in many many years. In Europe we have been and it has not been pretty. There is nothing more dangerous than people thinking they are so much better than others. When it comes down to keeping your job or family it will be one hell of a surprise to you what will happen. To survive one must belong to a group, and that group is never mixed, religion, colour, culture is never mixed.

I just don't agree with you. I understand from your posts, why you believe what you believe.  

You may belong to a group that believes the way you do, but that does not make what you and your group  believe, to be true.

I was born I to a mixed group. It is called the human race, and it has always been mixed and will always be mixed. 

I agree that the truth may not always be easy to look at, especially when it is uglier than the beauty that often drapes the lie.

This will always be the place where we will have to accept that your truth will never be mine, nor mine yours. 

May the new year be a greater year than the one past. 

Happy New Year.
Your need to be right and your need to be seen as a savior shows a lot. Dont try to push the mental side of what I say. Understand I do not believe in what I write, I just simply show what has always happened in the world and will always happen. 
Unlike you I know when to walk away. Nomatter what you believe, nomatter what I believe history shows the truth, thats why people are trying to change history. The truth is not only powerful but frightening.
From @"BIAD" post:

Quote:What are the latest developments?
Investigators now believe that the blast was likely the result of a suicide bombing, according to two law enforcement sources cited by CNN.
CNN is also quoting an FBI official as saying that agents are not looking for another suspect after the human
remains were found.

Suicide bomber?  Just look at who this is coming from for one thing...  CNN?  Give me a break!

Of course, people will say, "Oh good, they figured it out" ... Next!
No worries, the Anons will find the evidence and provide the truth to us that the MSM won't.

RedPill78 had the Table of Titans guys on his show last night. They all gave opinions and went over some of the things that are floating around out there now. It's a great discussion.

Here is the link to Twitch, for those who have trouble with DLive. Start at the 00:46:56 mark.

Quote:https://www.twitch.tv/videos/851091642

And here is the DLive link. Start 46:56 mark.

Quote:https://dlive.tv/p/redpill78+SyqzyabMR
Taylor Swift posted this the day before the bombing.  What does she know?   minusculethinking 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8875]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-27-2020, 03:33 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Your need to be right and your need to be seen as a savior shows a lot. Dont try to push the mental side of what I say. Understand I do not believe in what I write, I just simply show what has always happened in the world and will always happen. 
Unlike you I know when to walk away. Nomatter what you believe, nomatter what I believe history shows the truth, thats why people are trying to change history. The truth is not only powerful but frightening.

Believe it or not, I can see why you feel the way you do about me and what I say.

And I agree that it is a time for me to walk away from this thread.

• minusculebeercheers 

(12-27-2020, 05:32 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-27-2020, 03:33 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Your need to be right and your need to be seen as a savior shows a lot. Dont try to push the mental side of what I say. Understand I do not believe in what I write, I just simply show what has always happened in the world and will always happen. 

Believe it or not, I can see why you feel the way you do about me and what I say.

I have two choses , look at you with my civilian cap on or look at you with my professional cap on. I preferer were possible to look at you with my civilian cap on.

I have two choses , look at you with my civilian cap on or look at you with my professional cap on. I preferer were possible to look at you with my civilian cap on.
(12-27-2020, 05:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Taylor Swift posted this the day before the bombing.  What does she know?   minusculethinking 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8875]

That's passing odd.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Both of you are right, but both are only seeing a part of the whole. You both have correct answers, but each has a different part of the puzzle that is humanity.

Culturally, no single culture is better or worse than another. All cultures have their own peculiarities, and those must be seen in the light of that culture's values. To evaluate a culture by the standards of another culture is not a good comparison. It's like evaluating the taste of an apple when the taste of oranges is all one has experience of. There will always be missing information in any such evaluation. Racially, there are genetic differences - skin color itself, for example, is only a gene deep, and the rest of the basic physical human animal is the same from race to race. Different cultures do tend to produce different psychological human animals, though. These are the areas where you are correct.

I understand you have not been to predominantly black areas that are what you call "badlands", but perception is a powerful thing, and everyone has a different perception... and most perceptions are colored with preconceived notions. I HAVE been to areas that are predominantly black, and which were perceived of as "badlands". I've lived in them. Now, outsiders would always tell me how dangerous the place was, but for the most part it wasn't as dangerous as claimed. In the Kansas City ghetto where I lived, even Grace, who was native to the area, told me I couldn't go out after dark because it was too dangerous. I went out whenever I pleased, and never ran into too much trouble. Some, but not too much. Even black folks that worked with me, when they found out where I lived, always asked how I managed to survive there... but it wasn't as bad as their preconceived notions painted it, either.

There was the occasional gunshot, fight, or shouting match, but isn't that a possibility anywhere? even the police would not come to that neighborhood after dark unless they came in force, and accompanied by a helicopter. I recall once when someone tried to steal my truck, and the cops would not come to do something as simple as fill out a report. Instead, I walked to them to file the report. Walked. On the streets. At night. And no one bothered me in the least. I cannot tell you how many times I was awakened by a helicopter search light shining through my windows as the chopper flew orbits around my block, yet I lived there, and walked the streets any time I liked, day or night. I'm not sure if that says more about the neighborhood, or if it says more about me, and I try not to dwell on it overmuch. When I was an armed guard in Greensboro, NC, my boss - a Black woman - always sent me to the areas marked "here there be dragons" on the maps, because she knew I didn't care, and most of the rest of the guys would refuse to go.

So, there are areas reputed to be "bad", but they are never as bad as they are billed to be. If they were, no one would survive to live there, yet people do. PEOPLE do.

On the other hand, @"Wallfire" is right, too, and has a different piece of the puzzle. His correctness does not negate yours, any more than yours does his, because they are different pieces of the same puzzle that is humanity. When times get rough, people DO tend to herd up into like herds. They gravitate towards what they perceive to be "their own" and become mighty tribal. "Safety in numbers". Now, it's anyone's guess as to what that person will move towards as "their own". It might be along racial lines, it might be along cultural lines, or it might be along economic lines, or even something else - political or emotional lines, for example. It all depends on how that person identifies themselves. When times get tough, people seek their safety zone, and that almost invariably involves them seeking out the people they are most comfortable around, "their own kind", whatever they perceive that "kind" to be, and a "tribe" is born. It's just basic human psychology, and has been with us since the beginning of mankind. It's hard-wired into our being.

It's that psychological "tribalism" that Marxists are seeking to exploit by promoting racial division, and that @"Wallfire" is picking up on. Marxists are herding Americans into racial groupings or "tribes" in order to divide and conquer. Have you noticed how it is no longer "politically correct" to say that "all lives matter"? It is no longer "politically correct" to be color blind, as Martin Luther King was and promoted? You see, that sort of unity promotion is exactly what is anathema to their goals, and it cannot be allowed to stand. Their world cannot come into being without that division, and so they are seizing on basic human psychology, the psychology of fear, to create it, by insisting on racial division, and those who do not buy into their divisiveness are accused of "minimizing the plight of the Black Man". In this upside down world, it is now "racist" to refuse to recognize racial differences, courtesy of the Marxist agenda in America. @"Wallfire" is recognizing that, because it is dangerous to individual well-being not to. The Thought Police may come knocking at the door.

To say "well, that's not the objective reality of humanity" does not in any way refute that it IS happening, and largely beyond our control.

So, there is no "my Truth" or "your Truth", there is only "Truth", and not everyone has all of the pieces to that puzzle. Failure to recognize that is a dangerous game in this tribalist world, because your opponents will use that against you. In this crazy world, there are folks who will use one's own "goodness" to paint that person as "bad", their own lack of racial recognition as "racist", and that occurs along tribal lines that are largely unrecognized in the US... which is why it is working. Like the naked Emperor, people refuse to see it, and so it just keeps on marching along, gathering steam as it goes unimpeded.

Here are some photos shared by Rick Monroe from Nashville that the MSM won't show.

[Image: EqNjZCuW8AcIBW5?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: EqNjZYTXcAI4DoK?format=jpg&name=900x900]
It's a bit like "Animal Farm". The Marxists are telling Black folks "you are special", because everyone wants to be special. They are saying to them "You are the most equal animals on this farm, but those other, racist animals are refusing to recognize your unique sameness and inherently special sameness, BECAUSE they are racist, so you need to come over into our pen... and together we will teach those racist bastards a hard lesson!". And, at the same time, people are refusing to recognize how promoting racial division that way is, in ITSELF, inherently racist. Neat scam, huh? Now they will come along and tell me how racist I am for recognizing their racism and countering it by promoting unity of humanity instead. They will tell me how I am part of the problem, helping "keep the Black Man down", by not recognizing his inherent and uniquely special sameness that causes him to rise above the rest of us mere animals.

So be it. it won't be the first time I've been called racist for promoting unity. They've been at this for a while now. The "racist" label doesn't even phase me any more. They've over-used it at this point, and it no longer holds meaning.

ETA: I have no real race. I am a mixture, a mongrel if you will, of Indian (feather, not dot), European, and - I didn't know this until I had my DNA tested - Black. There's even some Central Asian and Dot Indian (Bangladeshi) thrown into the mix for good measure. It's creating an identity crisis - I'm not sure now just which part of me I'm supposed to be racist against!