Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nashville Christmas Explosion
Perhaps it was a placeholder.  No one was killed, so it'll fade from the news quickly.

Then later, when the Biden admin wants to increase troops in Afghanistan, it'll be found that the Taliban did it,or if we want to invade Syria, then Assad did it.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
This was posted several days before the explosion.  If this is the reason they set off a bomb, "they" really don't want to expose what happened in the Georgia election, do they?

[Image: 0fb9b130c911780c.jpeg]

[Image: 055a944e9835a87c.png]
(12-26-2020, 05:59 PM)beez Wrote: Perhaps it was a placeholder.  No one was killed, so it'll fade from the news quickly.

Then later, when the Biden admin wants to increase troops in Afghanistan, it'll be found that the Taliban did it,or if we want to invade Syria, then Assad did it.

So how can you blame Biden?

He was shut out of the Pentagon. Trump pardoned Blackwater and Trump recently threatened Iran.

Looks like they are setting Trump up to take the fall for this one. I don't like the man, but it looks as if they may be playing him, right along with us.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(12-26-2020, 06:16 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 05:59 PM)beez Wrote: Perhaps it was a placeholder.  No one was killed, so it'll fade from the news quickly.

He was shut out of the Pentagon. Trump pardoned Blackwater and Trump recently threatened Iran.

Looks like they are setting Trump up to take the fall for this one. I don't like the man, but it looks as if they may be playing him, right along with us.

Just to clear up the another MSM lie, the Biden Admin was NOT shut out of the Pentagon.
Both parties were going on vacation, so they agreed to wait until they came back to start briefings.  The MSM took this opportunity to spread the message (LIE) that Trump had locked them out.
(12-26-2020, 06:20 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Just to clear up the another MSM lie, the Biden Admin was NOT shut out of the Pentagon.
Both parties were going on vacation, so they agreed to wait until they came back to start briefings.  The MSM took this opportunity to spread the message (LIE) that Trump had locked them out.

Almost everything the MSM says, and the influences pushed on the internet, is a distortion or a lie.

It is all to push a narrative or to support a plan. Not because they care what we think, but to control what we think.

I take everything I see, read, and hear with a grain of salt. One thing I am pretty sure of, is that even the truth can be as ugly as a lie.

• minusculebeercheers 

(12-26-2020, 05:56 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 01:38 PM)Wallfire Wrote: The tactic used by the IRA was to give a warning to the news paper with a code word who then informed the  security forces that a bomb was in such and such a place then have the bomb explode before the security had a chance to clear the area, in doing that they could keep there hands "blood free" and blame the deaths on the security forces.
This bomb is strange in the way that a warning was given that the van could be identify, and that the explosion did "little " damage. I would say from now on  expect lots of car bombs with no warning, a lot of them will be planted by black people so as to kill black people and blame the whites. Its basic car bombing 101, BLM and Antifa will be hard at work on this one.

Please tell me that this was said as a bad joke.

If you really believe this, you are not just wrong, your knowledge of Americans, that identify as Black, is deeply distorted.

BLM nor Antifa are groups run by those in position of power and wealth, that eliminates the majority of those Americans that identify as Black.

BLM is Marxist, heavily but not exclusively Black. They do not speak for the majority of Black folks, but instead use them as a prop to actually speak for Marxism while trying to give the appearance of speaking for Blacks. Antifa is almost exclusively white Anarchists, populated almost entirely by bored rich White kids who have no clue about how life in the real world works, and who really have no clue about the mechanics of revolution. Most of them don't even know which end wags and which end barks when it comes to handling a firearm. Antifa does have a small cadre of trained fighters who were sent to Kurdistan to fight with the PKK and the like against ISIS, and then brought that experience and know how back home to disseminate, but from what I've seen so far, most of the rank and file of Anifa are not intelligent enough to be trained by them.

They have formed a loose alliance of convenience to attempt to achieve a common goal of the destruction of the US government, and if they get that done will then turn on one another, because their end goals differ beyond that destruction - they are both for the destruction, but have different visions of the world after that, visions that collide. Marxism and anarchy have different worldviews, as Marxism has a heavily centralized government where Anarchsim wants no government at all.

So, to say "Black folks" are promoting the cause of BLM is to fall into the trap of their Marxist propaganda and confuse race with political ideology, a confusion BLM is actively promoting. BLM and Antifa, in common with the KKK, would like to see a race war happen. BLM, Antifa and the KKK are birds of a feather in that regard. It's just that BLM and Antifa are both far larger organizations than the KKK is these days. They are big enough to get one sparked off, whereas the KKK is not any more. If they succeed, they will blame the war, paradoxically, on the KKK, "White Supremacists", and "Right wing militias", which is why there is a current push on to conflate all of those disparate groups into one, to confuse the population and misdirect blame.

Welcome to BidenHarris World - the game is afoot!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-26-2020, 01:34 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I agree with you. I too have very little to add.

I do think it is a message. A message to someone that is very aware that it has been sent, and why.

With so much dissent in the air, the list of possibilities is way long.

This.

Internet Talking Heads out there who are tweeting and videoing, trying to shoehorn this event into the election fraud are being myopic, and have far too narrow a focus. They are not looking at the bigger, and much more dangerous, picture. They will be blindsided when coming events come, because they will have been looking in either the wrong direction, or with way too tight a focus to see what is really sneaking up on them.

The election fraud was just another event in this war, jut like this bombing, and that is the only connection they have. Focusing on it is comparable to if the Japanese in WWII had observed the D-Day landing and then said "Whew! They're attacking in Europe, so we're safe!". The Japanese did not do that, and aware Americans won't either.

As you correctly observe, there is a lot of dissent in the air, and a nearly inexhaustible list of potential belligerents. It's not wise to ignore any of them to focus on a single set. The puzzle is far larger and far too loosely interconnected for that.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-26-2020, 06:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This was posted several days before the explosion.  If this is the reason they set off a bomb, "they" really don't want to expose what happened in the Georgia election, do they?

[Image: 0fb9b130c911780c.jpeg]

That's very odd. Why would a telecom company be given a contract to do cyber forensics? One would be forgiven for thinking that task is better suited to a cyber security company. The only way that a telecom company should figure into the investigation at all is if it were discovered that the fraud was actually carried out via telecom connections. Would this be a tacit admission of guilt and methods then?

Quote:
[Image: 055a944e9835a87c.png]

I find that disturbing. I know for fact that all east coast communications run through an NSA facility in Atlanta, which is in Georgia, and overflow runs through an NSA facility near the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. EVERYTHING east of the Mississippi runs through one of those two centers. If you do a Google search for chocolate chip cookie recipes, it will be intercepted at one of those two locations, and usually both for redundancy and to insure that everything is captured. Both of those facilities were in operation long before the Patriot Act was even a totalitarian's wet dream to make it all "legal". Why wouldn't they use those facilities instead of one in Nashville?

Because BidenHarris is in the Marxist's pockets already. He is not the solution, he is a big part of the puzzle. Not an important part, but a big part all the same. BidenHarris is a focal point, like the "Big Brother is Watching" posters in 1984 that were intended to distract attention from the men behind the curtain by focusing it on a mythical "Big Brother". Big Brother only ever said what those men behind the curtain WANTED him to say. He, like BidenHarris, was only a mouthpiece, a focal point, a distraction... but a very useful one.

If the Inner Party had wanted to eliminate Big Brother, all they would have had to do would be replace his posters with Big Sister posters, a parallel I find disturbingly close to our current reality.

Quote:He was shut out of the Pentagon. 

That all depends on which side one wants to believe. There are competing narratives on the subject, apparently intended to ramp up division even more. In the final analysis, it means nothing even if he was locked out. Do you think Biden, with all his government connections he has already, has less of a clue about international affairs than I do, sitting here in isolation on a mountaintop? Biden will do what he wants to do with the military if he gets into office, regardless of whatever they have to brief him on, and that is just the facts of the matter. These briefings mean nothing at all in the grand scheme of things, which is how I know this kerfuffle is just a manufactured distraction.

Quote:Trump pardoned Blackwater and Trump recently threatened Iran.

Meh. Blackwater does not exist any more, and were amateurs at best when they did. Blackwater, like Biden, was just a front, a figurehead to draw focus to that batch of amateurs so that no one noticed what the professionals were actually doing in the background. 

Iran desperately NEEDS threats in  their lives. I'm not seeing the problems with either pronouncement.

Quote:Looks like they are setting Trump up to take the fall for this one. I don't like the man, but it looks as if they may be playing him, right along with us.

Trump, like Biden, can only set himself up. No one else can do it for him. It remains to be seen just who is playing whom in this game.

Just like with the Twilight Zone. Add a little color. Update the script just a little bit, and you have the rest of the story. The same story, but everyone gets to put their own spin on it, and they get to believe their own truth.

• minusculebeercheers 

(12-26-2020, 09:28 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

Because BidenHarris is in the Marxist's pockets already. He is not the solution, he is a big part of the puzzle. Not an important part, but a big part all the same. BidenHarris is a focal point, like the "Big Brother is Watching" posters in 1984 that were intended to distract attention from the men behind the curtain by focusing it on a mythical "Big Brother". Big Brother only ever said what those men behind the curtain WANTED him to say. He, like BidenHarris, was only a mouthpiece, a focal point, a distraction... but a very useful one.

If the Inner Party had wanted to eliminate Big Brother, all they would have had to do would be replace his posters with Big Sister posters, a parallel I find disturbingly close to our current reality.

Quote:He was shut out of the Pentagon. 

That all depends on which side one wants to believe. There are competing narratives on the subject, apparently intended to ramp up division even more. In the final analysis, it means nothing even if he was locked out. Do you think Biden, with all his government connections he has already, has less of a clue about international affairs than I do, sitting here in isolation on a mountaintop? Biden will do what he wants to do with the military if he gets into office, regardless of whatever they have to brief him on, and that is just the facts of the matter. These briefings mean nothing at all in the grand scheme of things, which is how I know this kerfuffle is just a manufactured distraction.

Quote:Trump pardoned Blackwater and Trump recently threatened Iran.

Meh. Blackwater does not exist any more, and were amateurs at best when they did. Blackwater, like Biden, was just a front, a figurehead to draw focus to that batch of amateurs so that no one noticed what the professionals were actually doing in the background. 

Iran desperately NEEDS threats in  their lives. I'm not seeing the problems with either pronouncement.

Quote:Looks like they are setting Trump up to take the fall for this one. I don't like the man, but it looks as if they may be playing him, right along with us.

Trump, like Biden, can only set himself up. No one else can do it for him. It remains to be seen just who is playing whom in this game.

I understand what you are saying. My post is probably a little confusing because but I left off the sarcasm notification.

Sorry.

• minusculebeercheers 

(12-26-2020, 10:02 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Just like with the Twilight Zone. Add a little color. Update the script just a little bit, and you have the rest of the story. The same story, but everyone gets to put their own spin on it, and they get to believe their own truth.

Dammit! You had my hopes up that you had found colorized versions of the original Twilight Zone episodes! The I find it's only a recycled remake, kinda like this version of 1916 Russia we are currently experiencing in 21st century America! Imagine my disappointment! ROFLMFAO!

(12-26-2020, 10:06 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I understand what you are saying. My post is probably a little confusing because but I left off the sarcasm notification.

Sorry.

Never apologize for providing me an opportunity to bitch about stuff! It's what I do!

More and more, I'm beginning to think those folks who think the universe is just a giant hologram in need of fresh programming might be onto something!

(12-26-2020, 10:11 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-26-2020, 10:06 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I understand what you are saying. My post is probably a little confusing because but I left off the sarcasm notification.

Sorry.

Never apologize for providing me an opportunity to bitch about stuff! It's what I do!

More and more, I'm beginning to think those folks who think the universe is just a giant hologram in need of fresh programming might be onto something!

Sorry, again.

I am sure there a colorization made by someone, somewhere. I wouldn't ruin them like that.

Some stories are just told better in their original form.  minusculebiggrin

• minusculebeercheers 

(12-26-2020, 10:35 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Sorry, again.

You did that on purpose, that apology thing! I'm starting to think you're as cantankerous as me, just more circumspect and cerebral about it!

I saw a slow motion video this morning, don't remember where, but it showed a beam of light coming down from the sky just before the explosion.  DEW? 

Now, this video is out showing it wasn't the RV that exploded, but the beam that caused it.  WTH is going on?   tinybighuh 

ETA:  Ahh, here it is!  Found it in the same thread:

Quote:https://twitter.com/thesassymystic/statu...31744?s=20
Someone posted this picture of the aftermath. I saw another person saying this hole was an elevator.

Underground explosives being set off?

[Image: EqMbujyW4AAmkQm?format=jpg&name=small]

Maybe the White Hats were trying to destroy a bunker of explosives with a Dew Weapon, and using the RV as a cover story?  You can be sure the Black Hats would not have warned the public to leave the area first.
(12-26-2020, 10:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I saw a slow motion video this morning, don't remember where, but it showed a beam of light coming down from the sky just before the explosion.  DEW? 

Now, this video is out showing it wasn't the RV that exploded, but the beam that caused it.  WTH is going on?   tinybighuh 

ETA:  Ahh, here it is!  Found it in the same thread:

Quote:https://twitter.com/thesassymystic/statu...31744?s=20

makes sense to me. If I'm gonna set a bomb, and give folks a 30 minute heads-up to get the hell out of Dodge before it blows, and if I didn't want a bomb squad disabling it in that 30 minute window, then the real bomb is not gonna be where they are looking for one to disarm...

(12-26-2020, 10:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Someone posted this picture of the aftermath. I saw another person saying this hole was an elevator.

Underground explosives being set off?

[Image: EqMbujyW4AAmkQm?format=jpg&name=small]

Maybe the White Hats were trying to destroy a bunker of explosives with a Dew Weapon, and using the RV as a cover story?  You can be sure the Black Hats would not have warned the public to leave the area first.

Nah, that hole is square. An underground explosion would have left a rounder crater, because the force would have gone in all directions and given a sideways push to the walls, collapsing them. That looks more like a hole where a roof was pushed in downward from a blast force, but the walls were sturdier and withstood the downward force from the blast.

The holes in the front of the building are from just such a lateral blast, at or slightly above street level. See how the floor is not blown in? That's because it was relatively on a line with the blast force, just like the subterranean walls.

Remember the pictures from the atomic bomb in Japan during WWII? They had walls left standing, too, where roofs had collapsed, because that bomb was an air burst, and directed the blast force downwards, so walls that were in line with the blast forces withstood the blast.

As Freud once said, some times, a cigar is just a cigar. Some of these folks out there are digging far too deeply, and seeing ghosts where there is only wind, which is exactly how misinformation and misdirection are supposed to work. They are falling for it, which is keeping them busy not looking for the actual source.

So. 63 year old Anthony Quinn Warner has been named as a "person of interest" in the Nashville bombing. He was not home when the FBI raided his house. He had an RV that "looked like" the one at the scene of the explosion, when you look at his house on Google maps. Or at least there was a similar looking RV (similar looking from above?) staged, erm, uh, I mean "parked" in his back yard. Now they are reporting "human tissue" and "human remains" at or near the site of the explosion. Take that together with the fact that he was not home during the raid, and give me some odds that this case is about to be very neatly wrapped up (maybe TOO neatly), with Mr. Warner forever unable to defend himself from the accusations and stories being formulated to be told... a suspicious person might be forgiven for thinking that they could tell any tale they liked about him, and no one would ever be the wiser...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nashville-b...dentified/ 

Yet the message blasting from the RV has been reported to have been a recorded message in all news outlets. If Warner was in the RV, why would he record a message instead of just blasting it out on the intercom in person, in real time? I will lay 20:1 odds that he was already dead when they parked the RV there with his carcass inside to be able to assign blame wherever they wanted to... and given that it is the FBI investigating, I'll also lay a side wager that blame will be placed on what will be alleged to be his "right wing militia", "white supremacist" affiliations and proclivities... but Mr. Warner will not be around to contest those claims...

Protip: Right wing philosophies are not well noted for producing suicide bombers, and the Right has been severely under-represented in the violence going on of late, government pronouncements notwithstanding.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ten...p-n1252370 

And here we go with the beginnings of weaving the tale: https://conandaily.com/2020/12/26/anthon...essee-man/ 

Note one conviction, FORTY YEARS AGO, for felony drug possession. Also note the mention of an "explosives permit" which expired over 20 years ago... and that is, so far, all the dirt they have been able to find on him. Rest assured there will be more, even if they have to manufacture it!