Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nashville Christmas Explosion
(12-29-2020, 10:33 AM)drussell41 Wrote: This "lone wolf who gives it away to some female" trope.....didn't we see that in another attack/shooting?  Getting deja vu over it but can't remember the case.

Was it the Las Vegas shooter (outdoor Country Western concert)?

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

(12-29-2020, 07:25 PM)Minstrel Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 10:33 AM)drussell41 Wrote: This "lone wolf who gives it away to some female" trope.....didn't we see that in another attack/shooting?  Getting deja vu over it but can't remember the case.

It may have been; I just can't remember.  :(

That's what I was thinking, too - the "Bump Stock Killer". Curiously, they never determined a cause or reason for that attack, either, nor has anyone ever been able to demonstrate a mechanism by which any target could actually be hit while using a bump stock to simulate full-auto fire.  All that ever came out of it was a ban on bump stocks as somehow "dangerous"... there is something deep to be mined from that.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-29-2020, 10:38 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

That's what I was thinking, too - the "Bump Stock Killer". Curiously, they never determined a cause or reason for that attack, either, nor has anyone ever been able to demonstrate a mechanism by which any target could actually be hit while using a bump stock to simulate full-auto fire.  All that ever came out of it was a ban on bump stocks as somehow "dangerous"... there is something deep to be mined from that.

I think it's odd that it's happened twice.   Like are women being used to influence these guys and the houses are the reward?
(12-30-2020, 09:44 AM)drussell41 Wrote:

I think it's odd that it's happened twice.   Like are women being used to influence these guys and the houses are the reward?

Personally, I think there is an untold story with this one, a story that will never be told. The girl grew up in TN, around Knoxville. She later moved to LA. I don't believe the "gift" had anything to do with the explosion. Matter of fact, I don't believe Warner had anything to do with it, either, other than his dead carcass being pre-loaded into the RV so there would be a patsy to pin it on, one that would never be able to set the record straight.

I don't think this was an "Activation", I think it was a Black Bag job.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-30-2020, 10:47 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 09:44 AM)drussell41 Wrote:

Personally, I think there is an untold story with this one, a story that will never be told. The girl grew up in TN, around Knoxville. She later moved to LA. I don't believe the "gift" had anything to do with the explosion. Matter of fact, I don't believe Warner had anything to do with it, either, other than his dead carcass being pre-loaded into the RV so there would be a patsy to pin it on, one that would never be able to set the record straight.

I don't think this was an "Activation", I think it was a Black Bag job.

Yeah, it easily could be.
Oh Shit.
Quote:CONSPIRACY NUT 
Nashville bomber Anthony Quinn Warner ‘hunted aliens and shape shifting lizard people trying to take over the world

Why was he a Conspiracy Nut?
Quote:[/url][url=https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13593973/nashville-bombing-suspect-couldve-blown-up-dogs-in-explosion/]The 63-year-old is believed to have spent time allegedly hunting for alien life forms in a local state park.

Some of the notes obtained by police are reportedly centred around different world order theories, including the idea that shape-shifting reptilian creatures take on human form in an attempt at world domination.
Authorities are also looking into the idea that IT-expert Warner may have been motivated to target an AT&T building due to paranoia over 5G technology.
Some conspiracy theorists suspect the wireless technology emits lethal radiation, is killing people, and is being used to spy on Americans.
Source

This doesn't make him a Nut!
A troubled person, Yes.
He is correct, big tech companies are spying on each and everyone of us, if you use their devices.
Yes, I believe there are Aliens walking among us, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm a Nut?  tinybighuh
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-30-2020, 07:37 PM)guohua Wrote: Oh Shit.
Nashville bomber Anthony Quinn Warner ‘hunted aliens and shape shifting lizard people trying to take over the world

Why was he a Conspiracy Nut?
Quote:[/url][url=https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13593973/nashville-bombing-suspect-couldve-blown-up-dogs-in-explosion/]The 63-year-old is believed to have spent time allegedly hunting for alien life forms in a local state park.

Some of the notes obtained by police are reportedly centred around different world order theories, including the idea that shape-shifting reptilian creatures take on human form in an attempt at world domination.
Authorities are also looking into the idea that IT-expert Warner may have been motivated to target an AT&T building due to paranoia over 5G technology.
Some conspiracy theorists suspect the wireless technology emits lethal radiation, is killing people, and is being used to spy on Americans.
Source

This doesn't make him a Nut!
A troubled person, Yes.
He is correct, big tech companies are spying on each and everyone of us, if you use their devices.
Yes, I believe there are Aliens walking among us, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm a Nut?  tinybighuh

All part of The Plan. They are using the incident to throw further shade on Conspiracy Theorists to show that such are a danger to society, so they can get folks prepped for them to "do something" about that danger in order to "protect" society. I'm just waiting for them to drop the "and he was a dangerous Right Winger racist, too" trope next. They seem to have already saddled him up with just about everything else - he was a "nice boy", he was a "quiet neighbor" who always "kept to himself" and was therefore a "lone wolf"... they seem to be building him into being the perfect patsy. maybe TOO perfect.

Never let a good crisis go to waste, especially if you have to go to all the trouble of manufacturing that crisis yourself...

Always remember: "Just because you're paranoid doesn't prove they're NOT out to get you..."

I'm just waiting for them to find his MAGA hat and Q patch somewhere in all that mess, all clean and easy to read.

tinysurprised
(12-30-2020, 08:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

I'm just waiting for them to find his MAGA hat and Q patch somewhere in all that mess, all clean and easy to read.

tinysurprised

YUP!
The pictures of him wearing a MAGA hat and that "Q" bumper sticker is being Photo shopped are now!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
IPOT1776 brings out even more about this that I haven't seen covered anywhere else.  Watch it all to see the full picture.

Quote:https://tv.gab.com/channel/ipot1776/view...da5a7df9af