Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Be Not Afraid
I hate posting hearsay, with nothing to support it but a he said she said. If I didn't trust the individual, and if the world was not in the condition that it's condition is in, I would let this pass. 

It is Christmas Eve, and all I want to do is wish you glad tidings, joy, peace, love, and a Merry Christmas. RN has become a place were I kill time, learn, reflect, share, laugh, and sometimes squabble. It is my other family. So I have to share this. Make of it what you will.

I received a request from a family member in the mid West last night, requesting prayers. He said he was being deployed and he could not say anything more about that, because he did not know anymore than that.

He said he was afraid, and he just wanted us to stay safe and to please keep his team and our country in prayer.

This could be nothing, but in case it is something, I want my other family to be safe, be prepared, be aware, and be united.

I have enough faith in God and in each other to cover you that are without faith, but I am asking those of you with faith to pray with me.

Merry Christmas my RN family. We will make it through the end of this year and the coming ones together. Have no doubt.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(12-24-2020, 01:36 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I hate posting hearsay, with nothing to support it but a he said she said. If I didn't trust the individual, and if the world was not in the condition that it's condition is in, I would let this pass. 

It is Christmas Eve, and all I want to do is wish you glad tidings, joy, peace, love, and a Merry Christmas. RN has become a place were I kill time, learn, reflect, share, laugh, and sometimes squabble. It is my other family. So I have to share this. Make of it what you will.

I received a request from a family member in the mid West last night, requesting prayers. He said he was being deployed and he could not say anything more about that, because he did not know anymore than that.

He said he was afraid, and he just wanted us to stay safe and to please keep his team and our country in prayer.

This could be nothing, but in case it is something, I want my other family to be safe, be prepared, be aware, and be united.

I have enough faith in God and in each other to cover you that are without faith, but I am asking those of you with faith to pray with me.

Merry Christmas my RN family. We will make it through the end of this year and the coming ones together. Have no doubt.
Merry Christmas to you too!
Merry Christmas @"NightskyeB4Dawn"
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

(12-24-2020, 01:36 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I hate posting hearsay, with nothing to support it but a he said she said. If I didn't trust the individual, and if the world was not in the condition that it's condition is in, I would let this pass. 

Keeping your family member and his team in my thoughts, 

Have a Merry Christmas @"NightskyeB4Dawn"
Merry Christmas! Hope your relative stays safe.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
Merry Christmas NightSkye and I too, hope everyone will be fine.

minusculebeercheers
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Will do.

I'm sure you know that it is written "the fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much", so mine might get points deducted from the cause, but I'll do it anyhow. I ain't important enough to hurt it much.

No need for him to be afraid - everything gonna be fine. Probably just the not knowing putting him on edge. Not knowing does that to us all, lets our imaginations run wild. There is a lot of uncertainty in the world, but there are a few thing that are certain, things that can be counted on.

He'll be back home before he knows it, with stories. Every deployment generates stories. Trust what is certain, let everything else sort itself out.

Nin

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

"Be Not Afraid" in your title is the key here. 
I've heard rumors... more like hints, that something big is about to go down.
I think some big-time arrests are about to happen. It will be people that cause the Left political figures to revolt, calling out Antifa/BLM to hit the streets. The military will be there to arrest them too.
As I've said before, if you see military in the streets anytime soon, don't panic, don't fear. They are there to keep you safe.
They are still under Trump's command. He would never order them to do anything against the American public.

Prayers for all.

Merry Christmas!
(12-24-2020, 05:46 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Will do.

I'm sure you know that it is written "the fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much", so mine might get points deducted from the cause, but I'll do it anyhow. I ain't important enough to hurt it much.

No need for him to be afraid - everything gonna be fine. Probably just the not knowing putting him on edge. Not knowing does that to us all, lets our imaginations run wild. There is a lot of uncertainty in the world, but there are a few thing that are certain, things that can be counted on.

He'll be back home before he knows it, with stories. Every deployment generates stories. Trust what is certain, let everything else sort itself out.

Nin

There is so much craziness going right now, and so many people on edge all around the world,  that uncertainty abounds. 

I am not afraid, but I do have concens. My relative is my male counterpart. He is the proverbial nerd. He is crazy smart, quiet, gentle, and loving, and he just recently married. 

We are aware of a multitude of possibilities. So all we can do is pray for the best and be prepared for the worst.

Thank you.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Prayers and Meditation for you Family Member will be a priority tonight for you.

Merry Christmas to All of my Family Here at Rogue-Nation.
I hold you all in my Thoughts every day and night, yes I do meditate for your Safety and Wellbeing. 

Stay Strong My Rogues, we'll get through this Together.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]