Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Merry Christmas RN
Merry Christmas Rogue Nation!!!

This year is definitely one I can't wait to see the back of, for so many reasons and some obvious ones that I think we all share. There are some things that I am as always thankful for though, this place and the members being one of them.

So I thought I'd wish you all a Merry Christmas, and say thank you! wherever you are in the World, whatever your beliefs, I wish you all and your loved ones, those who we can be with and those of us unfortunately not able to be with, well! May next year be better for us all, especially those of you that were hit particularly bad this year, you guys are Warriors!!!

minusculebeercheers

I can't leave without a song, so this one is for my Mam! Who I miss dearly!

I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

Thank you MM and a very merry Christmas to you-and-yours too!

The snow is coming down here (even though the UK Met office tells me otherwise!) and I'm just
about to assist in baking some millionaire shortbread. Boy In A Dress is waiting patiently for the
snow to be deep enough to write his name it (I hope with his foot!) and his shed looks like a small
stable where something supposedly happened long ago.

Merry Christmas to all and Gold bless everyone. Now... let's get this awful year behind us and get
back to flying saucers and where Bigfoot sleeps!

minusculebeercheers minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-24-2020, 10:42 AM)BIAD Wrote: Thank you MM and a very merry Christmas to you-and-yours too!

The snow is coming down here (even though the UK Met office tells me otherwise!) and I'm just
about to assist in baking some millionaire shortbread. Boy In A Dress is waiting patiently for the
snow to be deep enough to write his name it (I hope with his foot!) and his shed looks like a small
stable where something supposedly happened long ago.

Merry Christmas to all and Gold bless everyone. Now... let's get this awful year behind us and get
back to flying saucers and where Bigfoot sleeps!

minusculebeercheers minusculethumbsup

Lucky, we got no Snow yet, though am eagerly checking every 15 mins!  tinybiggrin

Hopefully some blue haired four armed Bigfoot will invade next year in there Vimanas, i'd still call it a better year than this one tinydrroling

minusculebeercheers
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

(12-24-2020, 10:55 AM)Moonmagic Wrote: Lucky, we got no Snow yet, though am eagerly checking every 15 mins!  tinybiggrin

Hopefully some blue haired four armed Bigfoot will invade next year in there Vimanas, i'd still call it a better year than this one tinydrroling

minusculebeercheers

Update: The snow stopped, the sun came out and now it's all just cold and damp again.
England, where the word 'weather' means rain.

Back soon... something blue with four arms has just passed my window.
tinyhuh
(12-24-2020, 01:00 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 10:55 AM)Moonmagic Wrote: Lucky, we got no Snow yet, though am eagerly checking every 15 mins!  tinybiggrin

minusculebeercheers

Update: The snow stopped, the sun came out and now it's all just cold and damp again.
England, where the word 'weather' means rain.

Back soon... something blue with four arms has just passed my window.
tinyhuh

He he . 31c here tomorrow , what the bloody hell do you need snow for .
(12-24-2020, 01:12 PM)hutch622 Wrote: He he . 31c here tomorrow , what the bloody hell do you need snow for .

*Smoulders with envy at Hutch's temperature!* Snow is to help with what Limeys do best... Whinge!!!

Merry Christmas, mate!
minusculebeercheers
Merry Christmas!

No snow here but it is cold. 

I’m trying to get motivated to bake some pies. Right now I’ve only made one trip to the kitchen and that was for coffee.
Merry Christmas Everyone! It's been a nice sunny day down here in the tail end of the UK. I'm currently trying to muster the enthusiasm to make a banana and raisin cake for tomorrow. 

I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(12-24-2020, 04:18 PM)WonderCow Wrote: Merry Christmas Everyone! It's been a nice sunny day down here in the tail end of the UK.
I'm currently trying to muster the enthusiasm to make a banana and raisin cake for tomorrow. 

Ah... there's an article that might be from your neck-of-the-woods that is also seasonal-appropriate!
Oh-oh-oh, Wondercow!

Quote:SANTA CLOUDS Cloud caught on camera forming the face of Father Christmas

'A cloud was caught on camera forming the face of Father Christmas.
Peter Gorman took the astonishing snap after spotting the fluffy image from his kitchen.
Santa -complete with beard -appears to be gazing into the distance away from Peter’s home
in Dunkeswell, Devon.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8850]

He shared the image on Facebook and wrote: “Is that the Fat Happy bloke’s face in the Cloud. Ho ho ho.”
Pal Neil Thompson replied: “Father Christmas is coming.”
Social media users agreed the image looked just like Santa but some said it looked more like Homer
Simpson...''
The Sun:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Merry Christmas everyone!

tinybiggrin
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Explanation: Merry Xmass everybody! 

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy ...

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(12-24-2020, 05:02 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 04:18 PM)WonderCow Wrote: Merry Christmas Everyone! It's been a nice sunny day down here in the tail end of the UK.
I'm currently trying to muster the enthusiasm to make a banana and raisin cake for tomorrow. 

Ah... there's an article that might be from your neck-of-the-woods that is also seasonal-appropriate!
Oh-oh-oh, Wondercow!

Quote:SANTA CLOUDS Cloud caught on camera forming the face of Father Christmas

'A cloud was caught on camera forming the face of Father Christmas.
Peter Gorman took the astonishing snap after spotting the fluffy image from his kitchen.
Santa -complete with beard -appears to be gazing into the distance away from Peter’s home
in Dunkeswell, Devon.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8850]

He shared the image on Facebook and wrote: “Is that the Fat Happy bloke’s face in the Cloud. Ho ho ho.”
Pal Neil Thompson replied: “Father Christmas is coming.”
Social media users agreed the image looked just like Santa but some said it looked more like Homer
Simpson...''
The Sun:

Funny, it looks more like Tom Hanks in Castaway to me.  Lol.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
Merry Christmas RN members!   tinybiggrin 

It's raining here right now, but supposed to turn to snow around 4 p.m. and not stop until noon tomorrow. We could have up to 4 in. by the time it's over. I don't remember the last time we had a white Christmas in my area. Always happened weeks before, or after.
I'm planning a Christmas meal, but things are up in the air whether it will be just me and Hubby, or if family can get here.
I don't want anyone risking their safety on the roads. Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

[Image: have_a_very_merry_christmas_twinkling_tree.gif]
(12-24-2020, 05:41 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: Merry Xmass everybody! 

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy ...

minusculebeercheers

Thanks.

By the way, I love Pentonix.
tinyinlove

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Merry Christmas all!

The sunshine here is coming down in drops and drips, supposed to change to freezing rain about 5 pm and snow in the overnight. Snow on top of ice is always fun in these here mountains and crooked roads, It's like riding a slalom course in a bobsled just to go out for a pack of smokes and a moon pie!

Wishing you and yours peace, love, and joy, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Now for the fine print: Bah! Humbug!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

[Image: 132842647_4227686560581710_7199519155422...e=600BF167]
(12-24-2020, 01:26 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 01:12 PM)hutch622 Wrote: He he . 31c here tomorrow , what the bloody hell do you need snow for .

*Smoulders with envy at Hutch's temperature!* Snow is to help with what Limeys do best... Whinge!!!

Merry Christmas, mate!
minusculebeercheers

Bahahaha lol.  Merry Christmas you rogues.  Been up since 2am this xmas morning here.  Reckon Blue Swimmer Crab is on Hutch's menu this Christmas Day.  I'll be putting on my lamb soon and let it slow cook for 6 hours with a bit of basting between frothies of course.  Just kicking over 5am here.  Banana Prawns next and the obligatory Pavlova.  Guess it's early openers now, Cooking and the esky are calling.  Cheers and beers.

Kind regards to all around the globe.

Bally:)
Best wishes for a pleasant and relaxing Christmas to all.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Merry Christmas To You ALL!
From Phoenix, Az. [Image: giphy.gif][Image: FlimsyFlickeringKitty-small.gif]
Please, Please, Have A Happy New Year.

And Mr. "G"s favorite 
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]