Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Down The Rabbit Hole?
I just got home to find a big ass "white" rabbit sitting at the top of my drive way. 

It hopped to the backyard when I drove up, so I followed it. It hopped down close to the pond. I kept following it.

It seemed to get angry because it could not escape my headlights. It did a backflip, and just sat there.

I got tired of waiting, and my spidey senses told me not to walk up to it. It looked like It wanted to do battle.

I will keep a look out for it, and will give it something to eat, if I see it again.

If I go missing. Look for the rabbit hole.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(12-23-2020, 04:14 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I just got home to find a big ass "white" rabbit sitting at the top of my drive way. 

It hopped to the backyard when I drove up, so I followed it. It hopped down close to the pond. I kept following it.

It seemed to get angry because it could not escape my headlights. It did a backflip, and just sat there.

I got tired of waiting, and my spidey senses told me not to walk up to it. It looked like It wanted to do battle.

I will keep a look out for it, and will give it something to eat, if I see it again.

If I go missing. Look for the rabbit hole.

Give it something to eat? I'd be throwing that sonuvagun in the stew pot instead!

Notice to rabbits of all sizes and colors: don't be acting like you own MY place!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Hmm, probably was a good idea to leave it alone..... run away!!   tinylaughing

I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(12-23-2020, 05:51 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Give it something to eat? I'd be throwing that sonuvagun in the stew pot instead!

Notice to rabbits of all sizes and colors: don't be acting like you own MY place!

I researched it and supposedly, there are no all white wild rabbits. Even the albino ones aren't all white.

I am thinking maybe it is a domestic that was dumped because it was too big to keep in the house anymore. People are always dumping animals they don't want or can't afford to keep anymore, out in our woods. 

This was one big ass rabbit. My mother can only see out of one eye, and her vision is almost as bad as her hearing. When I asked her, "What in the Hell is that?" She asked me if it was Enoch, our cat. She panicked because she thought he may have gotten out. When it turned and hopped away, she said, "Oh my!" "That is one big ass white rabbit."

Coyotes are bad out here, so I think it was hanging close to the house for protection. My Huskies were raised with cats, and the yard is full of wild rabbits so they don't get overly stimulated by rabbits. Squirrels, are a different story, because they antagonize my dogs. 

So it will be fairly safe if he stays close to the house.

• minusculebeercheers 

(12-23-2020, 09:23 AM)WonderCow Wrote: Hmm, probably was a good idea to leave it alone..... run away!!   tinylaughing

And I bet all this time you thought it was a myth.

I saw that little booger do that ninja backflip, and I said, "You are fine little fellow." "Go kick some coyote ass."

I left that rascal the Hell alone!

• minusculebeercheers