Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Binging during the holiday
Binge-watching. . . that is.

Just watched the final episode of the Mandalorian season2, watchiung the first episode of "The Stand", waiting for the second episode and continual episodes on Thursdays and started in on "Picard".

I've got 10 days off, have actually silenced my phones and am going to try to relax after this nightmare year.

I actually had off yesterday afternoon but like today, I keep getting calls.

No rest for the wicked.

tinyhuh
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(12-19-2020, 12:23 AM)beez Wrote: Binge-watching. . . that is.

Just watched the final episode of the Mandalorian season2, watchiung the first episode of "The Stand", waiting for the second episode and continual episodes on Thursdays and started in on "Picard".

I've got 10 days off, have actually silenced my phones and am going to try to relax after this nightmare year.

No rest for the wicked.

tinyhuh

I know you didn't ask, but some of my favorite binge shows the last couple of years:

Man in the High Castle 
Last Man on Earth (Tandy is insufferable...)
The Expanse 
Sneaky Pete
Bosch

And I hear you on shutting the door on this f'n year. I tried to take vacation even for the little one being born and spent the same amount of time on calls and MSTeams meetings. Hope you can relax, take 'er easy!  minusculebeercheers
(12-19-2020, 01:21 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:

No rest for the wicked.

tinyhuh

I know you didn't ask, but some of my favorite binge shows the last couple of years:

Man in the High Castle 
Last Man on Earth (Tandy is insufferable...)
The Expanse 
Sneaky Pete
Bosch

And I hear you on shutting the door on this f'n year. I tried to take vacation even for the little one being born and spent the same amount of time on calls and MSTeams meetings. Hope you can relax, take 'er easy!  minusculebeercheers

Loved Man in the High Castle.

I liked Bordertown too, and I don't know why?

Maybe for the same reason I liked Dark, and Fortitude.
I guess I like the mystery, quirky stuff.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

No rest for the wicked.

tinyhuh

I don't know why I can't get into the Madalorian. I mean baby Yoda is cute, but it just doesn't grab me.

• minusculebeercheers 

(12-19-2020, 01:59 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

No rest for the wicked.

tinyhuh

I don't know why I can't get into the Madalorian. I mean baby Yoda is cute, but it just doesn't grab me.

HIS NAME IS "Grogu" *sobs*

*runs away*

tinysurprised
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(12-19-2020, 02:17 AM)beez Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 01:59 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

No rest for the wicked.

tinyhuh

HIS NAME IS "Grogu" *sobs*

*runs away*

tinysurprised

I had to look it up. Grogu is Corsican word for yellow. 

He is too cute for a name that means "yellow".

• minusculebeercheers 

I snatched all my phone lines out of the wall, and hung a sign at the gate that says "COVID-19 QUARANTINE" with a skull and crossed bones on it.

No one had bothered me since.

I can binge watch anything I like without disturbance now.

And the last half of the last season of "Vikings" is coming soon, I hear...

I don't know what a "Mandalorian" is. Is that one of those colorful Buddhist designs, or is it a South African rebel leader?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I will be bingeing the Mandolorian for sure. Have like 22 days off. Been playing in the garage. Modified the sliding miter saw. Wall-mounted a tv in there. Painted the living room and hallway. Will be installing flooring. And I finally have the CNC machined built tonight. Going to put a program for GRBL on the PC along with a Vectric program tomorrow. Fun times.

tinycool
(12-19-2020, 02:55 AM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: I will be bingeing the Mandolorian for sure. Have like 22 days off. Been playing in the garage. Modified the sliding miter saw. Wall-mounted a tv in there. Painted the living room and hallway. Will be installing flooring. And I finally have the CNC machined built tonight. Going to put a program for GRBL on the PC along with a Vectric program tomorrow. Fun times.

tinycool

A CNC machine? I might have some work for you if BidenHarris makes it into office!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-19-2020, 03:00 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 02:55 AM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: I will be bingeing the Mandolorian for sure. Have like 22 days off. Been playing in the garage. Modified the sliding miter saw. Wall-mounted a tv in there. Painted the living room and hallway. Will be installing flooring. And I finally have the CNC machined built tonight. Going to put a program for GRBL on the PC along with a Vectric program tomorrow. Fun times.

tinycool

A CNC machine? I might have some work for you if BidenHarris makes it into office!

I am a rookie at this. I do have the concept of how they work. I play with machines at work that works kind of the same way. I am doing CNC for retirement in 7 years. Would like to get proficient at it and make some money outside of retirement. But I plan on filming something I make and sharing it here.
I wish i could binge watch. I really do. But a movie is way too long for my miserable attention span, and an episode of TV show has fine length, but then i should watch the whole season.... However, just bought a playstation 4. Playstation 5 was just released, and there was a price drop regarding 4 and i could FINALLY afford it. Now my life is inside that black little machine.

However, i really loved these: Good omens. Witcher.They are so different that i can't say which one i liked more, but they were REALLY great!
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(12-19-2020, 02:17 AM)beez Wrote: HIS NAME IS "Grogu" *sobs*

*runs away*

tinysurprised

You made me feel guilty. 

Went back to where I left off. I had only seen one episode of Season 2. Just started episode 5.

minusculebeercheers

Addendum:
Finished. 

Grogu is just too adorable.

• minusculebeercheers