Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Shaming/Praise for Vaccine Decision?
(12-19-2020, 12:50 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 12:24 PM)drussell41 Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 11:32 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Perhaps my English is not the best but just saying option 2 is not answering the question, as option 2 is a question

You're not a native English speaker?   I'm surprised.   Your English is excellent, indistinguishable from that of a native speaker.  For me, anyway.

Thankgoo i spekks Enggish goodly but do aveee woble griting it as toast of me welling is badly.
Finn has wonderful English, his use and word formation is way better than mine

LOL!

You're both great at it.   Where are you from?
Finland
Thumbs Up 
(12-19-2020, 12:55 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Finland

One of my ancestors was from Finland.  :)

Quote:Thankgoo i spekks Enggish goodly but do aveee woble griting it as toast of me welling is badly.

No... you sound like you come from around here in the North-East of England.
tinylaughing
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-19-2020, 12:59 PM)drussell41 Wrote:

I wont hold that agenst you,  minusculebiggrin.
My English should be much better but I suffer from a form of dyslexia , I can not join the sound a letter makes to a letter, this makes my spelling some times very strange. At times I cant use a dictionary as I dont know what letter a word starts with. This means I have to learn how to spell all the words I use. Google makes my life so much more easy as I can check my spelling. It made my studys very very hard but my professors said I have a clarity of understanding that they had not seen before. Perhaps they just meant that I write crap
(12-19-2020, 01:12 PM)Wallfire Wrote: ...It made my studies very very hard but my professors said I have a clarity of understanding that they had not seen before.
Perhaps they just meant that I write crap

Your Professors are smart regarding your grasp of subjects and I agree with them.... but you don't write crap.
(12-19-2020, 01:17 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 01:12 PM)Wallfire Wrote: ...It made my studies very very hard but my professors said I have a clarity of understanding that they had not seen before.

Your Professors are smart regarding your grasp of subjects and I agree with them.... but you don't write crap.

Thanks BIAD, you know for an English person you are smart and nice, hmmm did I just write an oxymoron. No matter you are still better than a Welsh man
(12-19-2020, 01:21 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Thanks BIAD, you know for an English person you are smart and nice, hmmm did I just write an oxymoron.
No matter you are still better than a Welsh man

Boy In A Dress is an oxymoron... well, certainly a moron!
tinybiggrin
(12-19-2020, 01:12 PM)Wallfire Wrote:

My English should be much better but I suffer from a form of dyslexia , I can not join the sound a letter makes to a letter, this makes my spelling some times very strange. At times I cant use a dictionary as I dont know what letter a word starts with. This means I have to learn how to spell all the words I use. Google makes my life so much more easy as I can check my spelling. It made my studys very very hard but my professors said I have a clarity of understanding that they had not seen before. Perhaps they just meant that I write crap
 LOL! 

Well, you're doing great.
(12-19-2020, 02:04 PM)drussell41 Wrote:

LOL! 

may I ask what part of the world you are from
(12-19-2020, 02:11 PM)Wallfire Wrote:

LOL! 

USA.  My father was military and I've lived in most of it.
(12-19-2020, 02:18 PM)drussell41 Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 02:11 PM)Wallfire Wrote:

LOL! 

USA.  My father was military and I've lived in most of it.

So you are from the US. So you are not an native English speaker.
     I    will      write      very      slowly       so        you     can         under--- stand 
Sorry for teasing. minusculebeercheers
(12-19-2020, 02:18 PM)drussell41 Wrote: USA.  My father was military and I've lived in most of it.

So, you are a military brat also. I grew up in the military, then did my own tour. Mainly because the breaking camp every two years, created a wanderlust that took more than five decades to diminish. 

I have spent most of my life on the East coast, except for five years I lived in the Mid West. Visited almost all fifty though.

I used to enjoy visiting foreign lands, but age and ills, have diminished that too.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(12-19-2020, 11:32 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Perhaps my English is not the best but just saying option 2 is not answering the question, as option 2 is a question

We chose option 2 - yes, we understand the ramifications of not taking to shot, and are willing to accept responsibility for the results of that action. So, no, we will not take the shot.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-18-2020, 02:38 PM)Wallfire Wrote: The level of PPE been used does not offer any were near a 100% protection, indeed it can spread things. Most people have no or little training in removing and disposal of PPE and often this is the point they get infected.
I wonder did you answer the question, or just justify yourself. The best way to protect the people you work with is to not infect them (vaccine ) remember you are of no use to the people you can help if you are sick or dead.
Once again my world , actions has consequences, no where to run.
Time perhaps to end this, be safe be well

What they are telling us here is that the vaccines does NOT protect others from you, it only prevents you from suffering the effects of the bug. They are telling us that once we are vaccinated personally, nothing will change, because we can still carry the virus and distribute it to others. So, even though vaccinated, life goes on in the exact same way it goes on now, with masking, social distancing, and staying put inside our houses.

In other words, what they are telling us is that the vaccine will serve no useful purpose, will not change anything.

Both Biden and Harris disparaged the vaccine as "dangerous" before they thought they were going to take the driver's seats, when they did a sudden 180 degree in the matter. It can't, therefore, be all they are advertising now - nothing has changed about the vaccine, only their willingness to push it onto an unsuspecting population.

So, why be a guinea pig - or worse - for the State or the Party when there is no, exactly zero, tangible benefit to doing so?

I have a full military issue NBC (nuclear-biological-chemical) suit including gas mask, hood, overalls and gloves which, although uncomfortable to wear, will do a much better job than an iffy vaccine, and that type of suit has been tested for decades, unlike the vaccine. I already know how to set up and employ a decontamination station.

My 82 year old ma and her husband already have the virus according to the testing, so I don't need to protect them from it - they already exposed themselves. My sister and two of my nieces are nurses, and I feel confident they know how to defend against it from a medical standpoint.

Grace and I stay on our mountain, and don't mingle in crowds. We were like that before the 'rona, so nothing has changed for us.

There is no one in my circle of influence to spread it to, or catch it from so long as I still maintain my distance as I always have.

So the vaccine confers no benefit to me, nor would my vaccination confer any benefit to anyone around me.

So, no, I won't take it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-19-2020, 12:50 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 12:24 PM)drussell41 Wrote:

You're not a native English speaker?   I'm surprised.   Your English is excellent, indistinguishable from that of a native speaker.  For me, anyway.

Thankgoo i spekks Enggish goodly but do aveee woble griting it as toast of me welling is badly.
Finn has wonderful English, his use and word formation is way better than mine

Your English is great. It's a LOT better than my Finnish, which is non-existent!

(12-19-2020, 01:21 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 01:17 PM)BIAD Wrote:

Thanks BIAD, you know for an English person you are smart and nice, hmmm did I just write an oxymoron. No matter you are still better than a Welsh man

OI! Not fair!

@"Wallfire" 
Your English is Much, Much Better than Mine  minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Here's the latest video conference of the UK's Prime Minister and his two 'scientists'.

It starts around 1.35 and explains the new variant that can run very fast.
tinysure

(12-19-2020, 02:57 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 02:09 AM)senona Wrote: The recovery rate is 98% and the death rate, one must remember the numbers are NOT accurate. They are lower than what they claim due to EVERY death being written off as covid. 

Yeah, I read yesterday that in one county in Colorado, 40% of their "covid deaths" were also found to have bullet holes in them...

Not surprised really.  

We had a couple in a nearby Parish whose Father passed away during the summer from a heart attack. He already had serious health issues that eventually led up to the heart attack. 

The family raised all kind of hell because his death was passed off as COVID -- which at one time hospitals were given money for patients listed with covid19.
They said never did he have coronavirus and spoke out about it on the local news. 

Not sure if hospitals still get 'reimbursed' for treating covid patients, but I call bullshit on profiting off of fear and deceiving the public by declaring deaths as coronavirus related when it clearly is not. 

Not to mention, that means the actual covid deaths is padded and lower than what they claim.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'