Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stunned for want of a better word
I have no idea how genuine this is but at least it does brighten up this time of year with all the sad stuff going
on in the world at the moment. It was sent to me by a friend who also wasn't convinced and they live in the U.S.!!!
I cannot believe that below could happen. So IF and I mean IF this is true I am totally speechless!!!

===============================================================================
Message from Jenna Ellis

This is true. I too read the US Constitution and this is how it’s written. Go ahead and enjoy the Christmas season with your family.

Lori Loftin
Conservative Activist

From President Trump’s ....Atty. Jenna Ellis...

Today, the electoral college votes will be sealed and sent by special carrier to Washington where they will remain sealed until January 6th, when the House and Senate will come into a joint session to open the votes.  The media is going to make you believe that it's all over and Joe Biden is now officially president...

On January 6th, Nancy Pelosi will sit down with the rest of the House members as she has no special power or authority over the hearing...  Vice President Mike Pence will have all the authority as president of the Senate for that day and will accept or reject motions to decide the next steps by the assembly.  Remember... Mike Pence is in full authority that day as written in the Constitution.  The ballots will be certified today but that means nothing...

The votes will be opened and at that point one House member could, and most likely will, raise their hand to object to the Vice President on the state of elector's votes.  That objection could cover fraud or any other reason, and with the seconding of that objection everything changes. 

Everything!!

The House and Senate will divide for two hours (at least) to debate, then vote.  The vote will be per Senator with the Vice President being the deciding vote if needed in the Senate, while the vote in the House will be only be ONE vote per delegation, per state, not per House member!!!  The Republicans have 30 delegation votes compared to the Democrats 20 delegation votes.  If this scenario runs true, President Trump gets re-elected.

The Democrats, the media, social networks and globalists around the world will come unhinged and chaos will erupt.  Bigly.  President Trump is trying to do the right thing and go through the courts first, expose all the fraud, but we all knew that none of the courts, even the Supreme Court wanted to touch this issue with a 10-ft pole!

This is why our forefathers were so brilliant because they knew something like this could happen someday. So, don't listen to the media and all their deception and lies. All you have to do is read the Constitution and you know that the law, policies and procedures in the end are on our side.

Tic Toc... Tic Toc...
Attention MODS! Can someone brighten the OP please?  Can't even see it on the dark screen.

Now, to @"Just Looking", I have been telling people this isn't over yet. I think they think I don't know what I'm talking about.
Yes, it's true. Patriots need to HOLD THE LINE!

Don't give up on Trump. He never gave up on us.
(12-16-2020, 12:26 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Attention MODS! Can someone brighten the OP please?

By your command!!   tinylaughing
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(12-16-2020, 12:28 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 12:26 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Attention MODS! Can someone brighten the OP please?

Thank you, Sir.   tinybiggrin
While we're being shocked ...

[Image: WTF.png]
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(12-16-2020, 12:28 AM)Snarl Wrote:

Good  minusculegoodjob @"Snarl" , see you haven't lost your Touch  flasheremoji
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-16-2020, 12:02 AM)Just Looking Wrote: I have no idea how genuine this is but at least it does brighten up this time of year with all the sad stuff going
on in the world at the moment. It was sent to me by a friend who also wasn't convinced and they live in the U.S.!!!
I cannot believe that below could happen. So IF and I mean IF this is true I am totally speechless!!!

Message from Jenna Ellis

This is true. I too read the US Constitution and this is how it’s written. Go ahead and enjoy the Christmas season with your family.

Lori Loftin
Conservative Activist

Today, the electoral college votes will be sealed and sent by special carrier to Washington where they will remain sealed until January 6th, when the House and Senate will come into a joint session to open the votes.  The media is going to make you believe that it's all over and Joe Biden is now officially president...

On January 6th, Nancy Pelosi will sit down with the rest of the House members as she has no special power or authority over the hearing...  Vice President Mike Pence will have all the authority as president of the Senate for that day and will accept or reject motions to decide the next steps by the assembly.  Remember... Mike Pence is in full authority that day as written in the Constitution.  The ballots will be certified today but that means nothing...

The votes will be opened and at that point one House member could, and most likely will, raise their hand to object to the Vice President on the state of elector's votes.  That objection could cover fraud or any other reason, and with the seconding of that objection everything changes. 

Everything!!

The House and Senate will divide for two hours (at least) to debate, then vote.  The vote will be per Senator with the Vice President being the deciding vote if needed in the Senate, while the vote in the House will be only be ONE vote per delegation, per state, not per House member!!!  The Republicans have 30 delegation votes compared to the Democrats 20 delegation votes.  If this scenario runs true, President Trump gets re-elected.

The Democrats, the media, social networks and globalists around the world will come unhinged and chaos will erupt.  Bigly.  President Trump is trying to do the right thing and go through the courts first, expose all the fraud, but we all knew that none of the courts, even the Supreme Court wanted to touch this issue with a 10-ft pole!

This is why our forefathers were so brilliant because they knew something like this could happen someday. So, don't listen to the media and all their deception and lies. All you have to do is read the Constitution and you know that the law, policies and procedures in the end are on our side.

Tic Toc... Tic Toc...

The CCP may know something we don't or they are assuming that they have won with Biden/Harris and Hunter Biden.

I heard today from old acquaintances of mine (with connections in the MSS) that the Generals/Admirals in the CCP have instructed the Chinese Consulate in SF, Ca. to probe for the Bribery amount of Prominent Politicians in CA. and OR. and to include Biden/Harris for coastal Land/Bases and City Purchases or what other arrangements might be required.

Make of this information what you will, but I can not copy and post letter, Yes, people may think of using a Text Message or Email is secure, NO, actually Old Fashion hand written letters sent through the Postal Service is REALLY the best with the address and letter contents written in OLD, Very Old Mandarin Script.

Food For Thought.
(12-16-2020, 01:53 AM)guohua Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 12:02 AM)Just Looking Wrote: I have no idea how genuine this is but at least it does brighten up this time of year with all the sad stuff going

Message from Jenna Ellis

Lori Loftin
Conservative Activist

Everything!!

Tic Toc... Tic Toc...

The CCP may know something we don't or they are assuming that they have won with Biden/Harris and Hunter Biden.

I heard today from old acquaintances of mine (with connections in the MSS) that the Generals/Admirals in the CCP have instructed the Chinese Consulate in SF, Ca. to probe for the Bribery amount of Prominent Politicians in CA. and OR. and to include Biden/Harris for coastal Land/Bases and City Purchases or what other arrangements might be required.

Make of this information what you will, but I can not copy and post letter, Yes, people may think of using a Text Message or Email is secure, NO, actually Old Fashion hand written letters sent through the Postal Service is REALLY the best with the address and letter contents written in OLD, Very Old Mandarin Script.

Food For Thought.

A connection @Guohua ? 

https://www.oann.com/report-nearly-2m-cc...titutions/
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Can this be real? can this happen?

There are people on this forum who can tell me for a FACT.

Trump 2020 KEEP AMERICA GREAT minusculebeercheers
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(12-16-2020, 02:53 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: Can this be real? can this happen?

Nobody knows at this point. I don't keep my hopes up and willing to accept the truth. 

As they say, waiting for the fat lady to sing. 

minusculebeercheers
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
SORRY I am not too good at changing colours as I have a light background.

With ref to my thread start post I did ask someone I know if they thought it was genuine and below is their reply.

I have to admit I find it difficult to believe the part about the secret Chinese underground base in Maine and its destruction with
so many deaths. The reason being that WW3 would have been and gone by now as the Chinese would never just sit by surely?

REPLY:-

It is genuine, I have been in contact with certain people over there and there is A LOT going on right now, more than anyone could
imagine, Biden will never sit in the oval office, in fact if he doesn't concede before Jan 20th he, his brother and his son, Bill Clinton,
Hillary Clinton,Barrack Hussein Obama, Mark Zuckerberg, all the media heads, and social platform CEO, Pelosi, and many many others
will be behind bars.
Trump has special services all in certain places, it will happen very quick and most likely within an hour... 
The US Navy has been bought home and is all around the East and West coastlines. 10's of 1000's of Chinese Uni spies acting as
students have already been arrested, there is a very strong rumour that there was a large Chinese  "DUMB" (deep underground
Military base) in Maine that has had a 30,000lb bomb hit it killing 50,000 Chinese soldiers this is unconfirmed but a very strong rumour
by very reliable sources.. to the North Trudeau has sold out to the Chinese and they have many Chinese soldiers on the border..  search
youtube for "Tipping point radio" with Scott Mckay and a youtube channel called  Monkeywerx both youtube and facebook have been
taking down youtubes one after another but they are being reuploaded.
There is one that has been taken down 3 times that I have been posting, its an interview with Lou Dobbs from Sky news interviewing
Trump's attorney who is "releasing the Kraken Sidney Powell.. Lou Dobbs has promised to show all her evidence unedited and there is
truck loads.  But definitely subscribe to Tipping point radio and monkeywerx for the latest REAL news..
Trump is a genius, the absolute opposite of what the media makes him out to be.. this whole plan has been in operation before he even
got in.. he knew that the elections were being rigged for the last 20 years and vowed to "Drain the swamp, and take down the paedophile
cabal...

(12-16-2020, 01:53 AM)guohua Wrote: The CCP may know something we don't or they are assuming that they have won with Biden/Harris and Hunter Biden.

Food For Thought.

Now now, Mrs, G, it's not "bribery", it's "appropriate expression of appreciation and gratitude". I saw a CCP guy just today using that phrase to justify those sorts of payments.

It DOES make sense to me, though. With the PLA buildup just across the border around Vancouver with Trudeau's blessing, all those PLA troops will need a place to go, a beach head of sorts, for when they decide to come across the border and visit us. Sine the Left Coast of the US is just nearby, and they already have a lot of friends there...

Since Trudeau was eager to give the PLA bases in Canada, I can think of no real reason BidenHarris would balk at providing them in the US as well, given a proper "expression of appreciation and gratitude". It wouldn't be their first rodeo of taking CCP payoffs.

Aren't Swalwell, Feinstein, Pelosi, and Heels-Up Harris from California? Yeah, I'm seeing a CCP Friendship pattern developing on the Left Coast. With the crime rate soaring there, DA's "decriminalizing" crime as a response to the rising crime and lack of police manpower and ability, and US troops and police having their hands tied behind their backs and being "defunded" and demoralized, I imagine most Left Coasters will soon be begging for a PLA presence to quell the crime and unrest... 

Seems to me almost like a plan...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-16-2020, 02:53 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: Can this be real? can this happen?

Yes, it CAN happen, but I am not going to hold my breath until it DOES happen. I'm not sure I have that much faith in Pence, or in the Republican Congress Critters having the backbone to do it in the face of almost certain assassination by the Marxists if they do. It takes a certain something to be willing to die for your country, and I don't believe many in Congress have that particular "something".

They don't mind taking a payoff here and there, though. We have some of the finest politicians money can buy!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-16-2020, 04:10 AM)Just Looking Wrote: SORRY I am not too good at changing colours as I have a light background.

With ref to my thread start post I did ask someone I know if they thought it was genuine and below is their reply.

I have to admit I find it difficult to believe the part about the secret Chinese underground base in Maine and its destruction with
so many deaths. The reason being that WW3 would have been and gone by now as the Chinese would never just sit by surely?

It is genuine, I have been in contact with certain people over there and there is A LOT going on right now, more than anyone could
imagine, Biden will never sit in the oval office, in fact if he doesn't concede before Jan 20th he, his brother and his son, Bill Clinton,
Hillary Clinton,Barrack Hussein Obama, Mark Zuckerberg, all the media heads, and social platform CEO, Pelosi, and many many others
will be behind bars.
Trump has special services all in certain places, it will happen very quick and most likely within an hour... 
The US Navy has been bought home and is all around the East and West coastlines. 10's of 1000's of Chinese Uni spies acting as
students have already been arrested, there is a very strong rumour that there was a large Chinese  "DUMB" (deep underground
Military base) in Maine that has had a 30,000lb bomb hit it killing 50,000 Chinese soldiers this is unconfirmed but a very strong rumour
by very reliable sources.. to the North Trudeau has sold out to the Chinese and they have many Chinese soldiers on the border..  search
youtube for "Tipping point radio" with Scott Mckay and a youtube channel called  Monkeywerx both youtube and facebook have been
There is one that has been taken down 3 times that I have been posting, its an interview with Lou Dobbs from Sky news interviewing
Trump's attorney who is "releasing the Kraken Sidney Powell.. Lou Dobbs has promised to show all her evidence unedited and there is
truck loads.  But definitely subscribe to Tipping point radio and monkeywerx for the latest REAL news..
Trump is a genius, the absolute opposite of what the media makes him out to be.. this whole plan has been in operation before he even
got in.. he knew that the elections were being rigged for the last 20 years and vowed to "Drain the swamp, and take down the paedophile
cabal...

I am not a political person because I have no faith in the government. I believe that there are no sides. It is just another method they use to keep us controlled and divided. 

I don't believe a word of it. It sounds like something someone wrote up for The Onion.  

Just my useless two cents.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(12-16-2020, 04:10 AM)Just Looking Wrote: SORRY I am not too good at changing colours as I have a light background.

will be behind bars.
cabal...

With all due respect to your contact, I will believe that when I see it, and not before. I'm not saying it's impossible, only that I will believe it when I see it.

Regarding the Maine DUMB complex and the "30,000 bomb" , as far as I know the largest bomb currently in our inventory is the MOAB. It weighs 21,600 pounds total, of which only 18,300 pounds is actual explosive. There is a potential it might have been a 15 kt nuke, but there are observers all around the world continually searching for evidence of nuclear explosions, and I believe they would have raised holy hell in that event. They cut up a fuss at North Korea's underground nuke test, and that was only 0.5 to 1 kt. I have serious reservations that incident ever happened.

There ARE, however, naval assets patrolling both coasts - carrier groups and destroyers, I think. I don't know if someone, some where, expects something, or if it's just precaution to keep other countries from taking advantage of the chaos going on here right now.

I don't know about "Chinese troops all along the Canadian border", but I do know the PLA has a base and a presence just north of the Washington state/ Canada border, on the coast, and that could be used to ferry in troops and supplies for an assault on the US, so it's possible I reckon. rememberr the "Cuban Missile Crisis"? That was because The Soviets were installing a nuke base 90 miles off the coast of Florida, I'm still scratching my head as to why the PLA has been allowed a base less than 20 miles off the Washington border, where it's all dry land and they could walk it if necessary or take a sailboat around the border buoys if they were being leisurely.

(12-16-2020, 04:58 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

will be behind bars.
cabal...

With all due respect to your contact, I will believe that when I see it, and not before. I'm not saying it's impossible, only that I will believe it when I see it.

Regarding the Maine DUMB complex and the "30,000 bomb" , as far as I know the largest bomb currently in our inventory is the MOAB. It weighs 21,600 pounds total, of which only 18,300 pounds is actual explosive. There is a potential it might have been a 15 kt nuke, but there are observers all around the world continually searching for evidence of nuclear explosions, and I believe they would have raised holy hell in that event. They cut up a fuss at North Korea's underground nuke test, and that was only 0.5 to 1 kt. I have serious reservations that incident ever happened.

There ARE, however, naval assets patrolling both coasts - carrier groups and destroyers, I think. I don't know if someone, some where, expects something, or if it's just precaution to keep other countries from taking advantage of the chaos going on here right now.

I don't know about "Chinese troops all along the Canadian border", but I do know the PLA has a base and a presence just north of the Washington state/ Canada border, on the coast, and that could be used to ferry in troops and supplies for an assault on the US, so it's possible I reckon. rememberr the "Cuban Missile Crisis"? That was because The Soviets were installing a nuke base 90 miles off the coast of Florida, I'm still scratching my head as to why the PLA has been allowed a base less than 20 miles off the Washington border, where it's all dry land and they could walk it if necessary or take a sailboat around the border buoys if they were being leisurely.

I am so pleased that you have said that as I was, to be blunt, worried that I was the only one who is sceptical. In fact I am a bit sceptical about the whole situation.

@"Ninurta" 
"Bribery" was the best word to describe the meaning.
My old friend did mention that two maybe three of the contacts in California are already Highly Compromised from recent and past dealings.

Yes, like the Movie (original) Red Dawn without the actual Invasion.
The PLAN (People Liberation Army Navy) will be homesteaded in S.F and San Diego Ca. and Pulling into Oregon with the Chinese Buying Portland.
Yes, there is Talk Of Just That!
(12-16-2020, 06:44 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" 
"Bribery" was the best word to describe the meaning.
My old friend did mention that two maybe three of the contacts in California are already Highly Compromised from recent and past dealings.

Yes, like the Movie (original) Red Dawn without the actual Invasion.
The PLAN (People Liberation Army Navy) will be homesteaded in S.F and San Diego Ca. and Pulling into Oregon with the Chinese Buying Portland.
Yes, there is Talk Of Just That!

Wow!

I have an old friend who was stationed in San Diego, in the WesPac fleet.  I feel pretty sure that the US Navy there might get a little jittery with PLAN that close to them. That's pretty certain to spark some incidents. Tijuana will probably be pretty happy about it, though - I bet none of those PLAN sailors have ever seen a "donkey show"!

The "Red Dawn" movies were not too dissimilar - even used the same names for the most part. The first, original, one had Cuba and Nicaragua invading with Soviet advisors, and the second, remake one, had North Korea invading, but with Russian advisors again instead of PLA advisors, which I thought was weird given international political realities.

I'd just give the CCP Portland if they'd just come and remove it, take it back home. They can have it for the hauling away. It ain't nothing but Leftist problems to America now, to hear the news speak of it. San Francisco, same. SF is a lost cause. If the CCP don't haul it away, we're better off burning it to ashes and building a Home Depot on the ashes with a huge parking lot.

San Fran DOES have China Town, however, so I'd think the CCP would be interested in recovering their "runaway citizens" there by buying it, too.

And it is "bribery" I was just pulling your leg because I heard that CCP guy say that today, and he said it with a straight face, My humor doesn't always translate well with the written word... 

ETA: Been sitting here thinking about this. The bases I can sort of see, since the US is headed into Third World territory, and it's not without precedent - the US has bases all around the world in foreign countries, so I'm sure that will be the argument for letting a foreign country install a few bases here, too. I mean, Canada did it, and they're still Canada, right? The US has bases in places like Germany, for decades now, and it's still Germany, right? And so the argument will go. Buying entire cities might be a little harder to argue. that would make those cities Chinese colonies in America, Chinese sovereign territory on US soil, and America knows something about colonialism. That might be a little tougher to sell, especially to the Indian tribes. They still recall the last time colonies got planted here...

And PLA military bases WOULD make it a lot easier to smuggle weapons in to arm Antifa and the like... right now, some of those Chinese weapons shipments are getting intercepted, which is bad for business. Right now, a lot of Chinese military equipment is coming in to miscreants marked as "car parts" and "metal tubes" and that sort of thing, and sailing right through Customs, not really even getting checked. It's usually only the really huge shipments that are getting any attention. With bases here, they wouldn't have to worry about Customs checks - just haul it in, 'cause it's a military base, so, military equipment, then quietly ship it out the back gate in POVs or the like for distribution.

Sorry but I see this as a 2020 version of Hans Christian Andersen's ugly duckling, and because its 2020 it has a brothers Grimm ending.
But enjoy Christmas, it might be one of the few left that we can
Quote:Tijuana will probably be pretty happy about it, though - I bet none of those PLAN sailors have ever seen a "donkey show"!

Our entire country just endured a four-year long "donkey show" thanks to the Democratic Party.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]