Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stunned for want of a better word
@"Ninurta" 
When POTUS Harris instructs the Education system to implement a Chinese Speaking/Reading and Writing Program starting in our grade schools and retires or disbands 60% of our Military, then people will wake up,,,,,,, No, I'm probably Wrong, they won't wake up until their cell phone service is restricted and they have limited internet and must check in with the Local Police Headquarters whenever they move or when they are marched off to the Camps.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-16-2020, 08:01 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" 
When POTUS Harris instructs the Education system to implement a Chinese Speaking/Reading and Writing Program starting in our grade schools 

Here is an early start:

Quote:and retires or disbands 60% of our Military, then people will wake up,,,,,,, No, I'm probably Wrong, they won't wake up until their cell phone service is restricted and they have limited internet and must check in with the Local Police Headquarters whenever they move or when they are marched off to the Camps.

Some will be awake early, but the question is: will it be enough people awake? Otherwise, the awake people will not be marched off to the camps, they will simply die for lack of numbers in single combats across the nation. But, if enough people ARE awake, great things could happen pretty fast...

Look what you've done now - you've got me researching PLA small arms so I know what I'm up against and can start working out countermeasures to insure I take as many PLA with me as possible when I go!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-16-2020, 08:12 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-16-2020, 08:01 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" 
When POTUS Harris instructs the Education system to implement a Chinese Speaking/Reading and Writing Program starting in our grade schools 

Here is an early start:

Quote:and retires or disbands 60% of our Military, then people will wake up,,,,,,, No, I'm probably Wrong, they won't wake up until their cell phone service is restricted and they have limited internet and must check in with the Local Police Headquarters whenever they move or when they are marched off to the Camps.

Some will be awake early, but the question is: will it be enough people awake? Otherwise, the awake people will not be marched off to the camps, they will simply die for lack of numbers in single combats across the nation. But, if enough people ARE awake, great things could happen pretty fast...

Look what you've done now - you've got me researching PLA small arms so I know what I'm up against and can start working out countermeasures to insure I take as many PLA with me as possible when I go!

Everyone needs to study the PLA tactics and what small arms they carry, You are being Prepared, others won't be.
Something to remember, The Chinese have a hard time to Whisper, so hand signals are their main communications between each soldier in the field.
They can speak in Hushed tones close to each other but not real well.

Then you need to consider the Female PLA.
 Nothing worse than a Mad Chinese Woman having a bad day (PMS).
(12-16-2020, 04:47 PM)guohua Wrote: Everyone needs to study the PLA tactics and what small arms they carry, You are being Prepared, others won't be.
Something to remember, The Chinese have a hard time to Whisper, so hand signals are their main communications between each soldier in the field.
They can speak in Hushed tones close to each other but not real well.

Then you need to consider the Female PLA.
 Nothing worse than a Mad Chinese Woman having a bad day (PMS).

One of the things hammered into my head lo, those many years ago by my Dear Old Dad was "if they leave you be, you leave them be, but if they're trying to take you out, you take them out right back. Doesn't matter if it's man, woman, or child - they can all kill you the same if they're trying to, and you don't get them first. Give as good as you get from any one".

I noticed the video was put out by People's Daily, and so is going to put the PLA in the best/scariest light possible for propaganda purposes. Is that standard training or specialized? I ask because I've only seen USN SEALS and Russian Spetznaz undergo some of that crap as standard training, notably the telephone pole carry (SEALS) and the board breaking on the "victim" (Spetznaz).

I couldn't find much information on the PLA hand signals, so probably I won't be able to tell what they are saying, but the hand motion may give away their position, so at least there is that much.

I'll just try to not let them get close enough to whack me with a board or telephone pole!

I also found they are claiming an 800m effective range for their DBP10 5.8mm round. I'm not buying that at all. The round may perform at 800m, but it's only as "effective" as the rifle that sends it out, accuracy wise, and I can't see a standard issue short-barreled rifle getting the .236 cal round on target enough to be "effective" at that distance. Maybe a tuned target rifle, but not a standard issue one. Not that it matters much in these mountains. The longest ranges to deal with here are usually about 400m or less, usually much less, because of the convoluted terrain and the thick vegetation. Like an M4, if you can see it here, you should be able to hit it. with a QBZ-95 or a QBZ-03.

I'll be able to tell more about it after I "liberate" the first one.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8804]

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Mr. "G" to @"Ninurta" 

Of-course all people who truly Love America.

Keep your weapon close and put one in the pipe, be vigilant and be ready.

America, be Ready, I Bull Shit YOU Not! My Wife has tried to warn you here.
 As the Man said, you know how WE Feel. Rant Over!