Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President Trumps Words...
Ok, why don't we look for ourselves and see how we interpret his words. 
Here is the transcript of that day.
     https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/don...-january-6

You can do your own interpretation of his meaning and it should be clear. Was it poetic and cavalier hyperbole ? Was it incitement ?
Do you see or think He crossed the line ?
As I listened and recall he was worded carefully Not to enflame and cause riotous actions to be taken ?
Correct me if I'm wrong..
Could this possibly be it ?  IT was a long read but I did it to be sure..
Check this out, the last part of the transcript, the last things He said.

Donald Trump: (01:12:43)
So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give… The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

Donald Trump: (01:13:19)
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.
(01-11-2021, 05:43 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Could this possibly be it ?  IT was a long read but I did it to be sure..
Check this out, the last part of the transcript, the last things He said.

Donald Trump: (01:12:43)
So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give… The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

Donald Trump: (01:13:19)
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.

yea that's what they are claim.
so does that say anything about storming the Capitol and attacking people? 

i don't see the first word that says anything close to it, and how the dems and rinos can honestly say he did is absolutely insane. just like on the MSM news broadcasts  when they say he said so and so and play a sound bite and edit it to sound like he said something, 99.9% of the time he doesn't even use the words they claim and cut the parts before and after. so you don't hear the context.
[Image: TWBB.png]

I listened to every word on that day.  NOTHING he said was to incite violence. The media are the ones who took something, I don't even know what it was, and said he was inciting violence.

The setup by the left was perfect. They had much more planned, but it didn't work out quite the way it was supposed to for the Left. 

The reason the President was over an hour late was because he got word that Antifa/Pelosi had some bad things planned for when his supporters started walking to the Capitol. He delayed his speech and talked much longer than the short amount of time he originally planned. When he got word from his earpiece that the coast was clear, he ended his speech and everyone WALKED, NOT STORMED, to the Capitol. He was protecting his supporters and no one even knew it. 
(This is per a video I watched by C-Vine, who has information from top sources.)

The police opened the gate (as shown in videos in other threads) and allowed people to enter. When the front line (Antifa) reached the Capitol doors, the police opened it after some hard banging (for show) and they stepped aside.  No one STORMED the Capitol. People walked in calmly and were taking pictures with police. The police even led the agitators up the steps to the second floor where the Senators were in session.   

The rest of what happened has been gone over many times on RN.
Dang  man, that's a hard one to try and twist into a call to riot...?
(01-11-2021, 06:10 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I listened to every word on that day.  NOTHING he said was to incite violence. The media are the ones who took something, I don't even know what it was, and said he was inciting violence.

The setup by the left was perfect. They had much more planned, but it didn't work out quite the way it was supposed to for the Left. 

The reason the President was over an hour late was because he got word that Antifa/Pelosi had some bad things planned for when his supporters started walking to the Capitol. He delayed his speech and talked much longer than the short amount of time he originally planned. When he got word from his earpiece that the coast was clear, he ended his speech and everyone WALKED, NOT STORMED, to the Capitol. He was protecting his supporters and no one even knew it. 
(This is per a video I watched by C-Vine, who has information from top sources.)

The police opened the gate (as shown in videos in other threads) and allowed people to enter. When the front line (Antifa) reached the Capitol doors, the police opened it after some hard banging (for show) and they stepped aside.  No one STORMED the Capitol. People walked in calmly and were taking pictures with police. The police even led the agitators up the steps to the second floor where the Senators were in session.   

The rest of what happened has been gone over many times on RN.

Yea, and you pointing out Pelosi.... having her laptop taken, man I bet she is sweating bullets hoping they don't find things that will destroy her, and the others on the other side of her conversations..... bet-chya..!