Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone interested in pictures of Mars?
Now, they have these pictures and they or this narrator thinks we are all just plain Stupid.
He is following the standard narrative, tell them all those are Sand Dunes and the Wind makes them move.
It is up to you.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Humankind, i humbly ask you to leave Mars (and all other planets) alone.

Fuck you Elon Musk and Fuck you NASA.

We have raped one planet with endless pollution, isn't anything enough?
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Why wouldn't I wanna look at cool pictures of Mars? 

Whenever I see these, it makes me want to be there and see it first hand. Explore the planet. Sure, it's pretty much all dirt, sand, and rock but so what?

And what if there is evidence of something else? That just adds to the cool factor.
Air pressure is very low on Mars. The atmosphere is pretty thin. That means the density of the air is low, too, That means the "bulk" of the air has a really hard time moving things around - it has to make up for the lack of density by generating more speed. So how is is moving sand grains around to create dunes, much less moving the dunes after they are formed?

Are they really just dust dunes, composed of particles the air can push?

Or are they something else, something as yet undiscovered?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-15-2020, 06:45 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Air pressure is very low on Mars. The atmosphere is pretty thin. That means the density of the air is low, too, That means the "bulk" of the air has a really hard time moving things around - it has to make up for the lack of density by generating more speed. So how is is moving sand grains around to create dunes, much less moving the dunes after they are formed?

Are they really just dust dunes, composed of particles the air can push?

Or are they something else, something as yet undiscovered?

True That is what we've been told by THEM, the air pressure is to Thin.
But what if it's not to thin? Could there be life or a colony there on Mars?

But if the air is thin, I think you're right about something other than the wind moving Sand and Forming Dunes.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]