Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cloud: What do you see?
BOW TO YOUR OVERLORD!
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
I see a bird. Maybe an eagle.

Face seems to be in distress, but wings powerful to get the bird out of some serious problems.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Me again. I need to share.

About 3 years ago, i was at the beach of my stepdad's summer cottage. Sitting with my mom and talking about everything.

I noticed a cloud above us, EXACTLY angel shaped. I thought about mentioning that to mom, but she is already worried about my mental health so i chose to remain silent.

After less than a minute, my mom said to me "That cloud looks exactly like an angel"

I forget a lot of stuff, but take my word for it, i will NEVER forget that!
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(12-15-2020, 02:17 PM)Wallfire Wrote: WOW, what can I say, other than RNs own therapist has enough work for the next 15 years and has ordered a new Bentley  minusculebeercheers

It IS a lot like a Rorschach test, isn't it?

Some have religion - they see an angel.

Some see a snarling bat head - no idea about that one, maybe linked to the covid "bat flu"?

Some have a strange kind of hope in trying times - they see a phoenix.

Some have an urge towards the "unknown" - they see aliens.

And poor @"NightSkyeB4Dawn" - she sees endless possibilities. That has to be tough, deciding which fork in the road to take...

I think maybe the bottom line is that, just as in tracking, we all see what we are looking for, which is also why folks can suddenly see what someone else sees once it's pointed out.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’