Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cloud: What do you see?
This cloud was posted on Twitter this morning. Some in the comments say they see an angel with wings spread. Some say it's Michael with a crown above his head.

Sorry, but I see the face of an ET with wings and crown. Maybe angels and ETs are the same thing?

What do you see?

Posted by YIG on Twitter
Quote: https://twitter.com/yigsstarhouse/status...39330?s=20

[Image: EpMtdjbXIAIRV9x?format=jpg&name=small]
I see a Phoenix rising from the flames of the sun...

Watta imagination I have, huh?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Kinda looks birdlike to me. At first I thought it looked like an eagle then I read what @"Ninurta" wrote and I can see it. Neat cloud formation for sure.
So, I'm the only one who sees and ET?   tinyhuh 

I was going to copy it to an editing program so I could outline the face I see, but I just realized this new computer has no such programs like that on it.  I'm going to have to take it back to the guy who built it because I definitely need Microsoft Office on here.  

tinyok
(12-14-2020, 08:22 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I see a Phoenix rising from the flames of the sun...

First thing I thought also. Phoenix
(12-14-2020, 08:22 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I see a Phoenix rising from the flames of the sun...

I saw the same thing!  LOL
I do have an imagination, so hopefully its a good sign?
(12-14-2020, 07:15 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: What do you see?

Posted by YIG on Twitter

my imagination might not be as vivid as Ninurta, but i see a snarling bat head.

[Image: lg5fd81414.PNG]

kinda like this one,

[Image: qq5fd80e0c.jpg]
[Image: TWBB.png]

I showed this to my brother. He must be in a dark mood tonight. He said it looks like a dragon of destruction.   tinyhuh
(12-14-2020, 09:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: So, I'm the only one who sees and ET?   tinyhuh 

I was going to copy it to an editing program so I could outline the face I see, but I just realized this new computer has no such programs like that on it.  I'm going to have to take it back to the guy who built it because I definitely need Microsoft Office on here.  

tinyok

This?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8800]

Evil lookin' bugger for an alien. Definitely not the soft and cuddly kind like Alf!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-15-2020, 12:44 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote:

I saw the same thing!  LOL
I do have an imagination, so hopefully its a good sign?

Yup, a good sign - phoenixes rise from the ashes of destruction.

(12-15-2020, 02:17 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 07:15 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: What do you see?

Posted by YIG on Twitter

my imagination might not be as vivid as Ninurta, but i see a snarling bat head.

[Image: lg5fd81414.PNG]

kinda like this one,

[Image: qq5fd80e0c.jpg]

Could be a dragon, too, if you replace the ears with horns in your mind's eye...

(12-15-2020, 02:32 AM)VioletDove Wrote: I showed this to my brother. He must be in a dark mood tonight. He said it looks like a dragon of destruction.   tinyhuh

Beat me to the dragon, I see!

But I still see a phoenix...

(12-15-2020, 02:47 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 09:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: So, I'm the only one who sees and ET?   tinyhuh 

tinyok

This?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8800]

Yes, that's it @"Ninurta", but where you have the nose, I see a row of of teeth grinning an evil grin.  It even has the big, dark slanted eyes like the gray ETs.

Thanks.
(12-15-2020, 02:52 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yes, that's it @"Ninurta", but where you have the nose, I see a row of of teeth grinning an evil grin.  It even has the big, dark slanted eyes like the gray ETs.

Thanks.

You been watching "Independence Day" again?

(12-15-2020, 02:57 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 02:52 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yes, that's it @"Ninurta", but where you have the nose, I see a row of of teeth grinning an evil grin.  It even has the big, dark slanted eyes like the gray ETs.

Thanks.

You been watching "Independence Day" again?

smallrofl
Interesting, without looking at any of the replies I showed just the picture to Hubby.

He sees a bearded man wearing a crown holding aloft a pair of wings.
I immediately saw the Phoenix.

Now that I've read the replies I can see all the other things as well. I'm surprised that I didn't spot the dragon.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
I see so much stuff. 

What stands out is the huge man at the bottom with his arms raised with a smaller man at the top with his arms raised.

On the upper left side is a small alien looking face inside of what looks like a bronze like upside down "V" shadow. 

I stopped there. I also see on the right side a man looking like he is hanging over a cloud reaching down, did not mark that one. I see about four other odd things but no room on this mark up.

[Image: 20201215-073026.jpg]

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Phoenix
WOW, what can I say, other than RNs own therapist has enough work for the next 15 years and has ordered a new Bentley  minusculebeercheers