Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alien Worlds On Netflix
Pretty cool so far. Love the [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Cinematography of it and all. [/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/color]
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(12-14-2020, 03:59 AM)kdog Wrote: Pretty cool so far. Love the [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Cinematography of it and all. [/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/color]

I tripped up on this series, but really enjoyed it.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

WOW, that was really exciting.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
How fast you lot forget and forgive Netflix for the film Cuties.
I remember watching this on Discovery years ago and being blown away. Looks tame now in comparison.

I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(12-14-2020, 01:07 PM)Wallfire Wrote: How fast you lot forget and forgive Netflix for the film Cuties.

I didn't have a beef with Netflix over Cuties.  I have had a beef with them over some of their other programs, but I don't have to subscribe to Netflix to view those shows that I find interesting. In fact, because of my viewing platform, I don't even know if a program was shown on Netflix, unless it is a Netflix original.

Because of Netflix's move towards the over the top, edgy, programming, I use a different veiwing platform,  but some of their shows still show up. In fact I trip up on a lot of their shows because the filter I use leans more to drama, thrillers, and sci-fi.

But I understand what you are saying. No need to stop with Netflix. Many of us have very short memories, that last only as long as it takes for our masters to ring the bell again.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers